BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Faith W.
Chambersburg, PA
I really like that it has a two-in-one feature and that the cover up helps hide the dark circles but it doesn't seem to help in the long run. It only covers, it doesn't correct.
Sasha V.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this! I used to use it every single day for a little bit of under eye brightening or to conceal my puffy unde eye bags. I used to use this before I discovered concealer.
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
i enjoy this product solely for cosmetic purposes, it serves its job at hiding dark circles. but as for long term, after continued usage, i did not notice any long term effects.
Sophie L.
Good eye cream and travel friendly applicator with nice cooling sensation. I don't think the "shade" range is that great, though. Too yellow based/datk on my mac nc 15 skin tone
Valeria M.
Fort Worth, TX
I believe in this thing! I trust this thing! I used it very lightly so it didn't cover up much my dark circles but that's because I have really bad dark circles so one concelear isn't enough for me. I had the light/medium shade which was great, a kind of orange tone so I applied that first lightly and then a yellow tone concelear to brighten up my under eye area. It's a great product, you can put layers on top or under and it doesn't cake up or becomes dry and patchy or oily. It doesn't crease if you use powder and it looks great, it's cool, amazing and it lasts a while. Truly recommend it
member-a07857fdc
epaña
Como ya he dicho me encantan los productos garnier, este es muy bueno para esos días en los que no has dormido bien y se te ponen esos ojos de panda, jijiji es decir las ojeras, con estos mis ojeras desaparecen.
Tabatha H.
Milford
Another eye roller I tried From this brand. I keep giving them another chance but I’m always disappointed with my results. The roller does feel nice the packaging is convenient. I would not buy it again.
Shelly L.
Glen Allen
Ball glides smoothly but felt sticky after. Took a long time to dry before I could start the next step in my routine. Did not see visible results despite daily use for 30 days.
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I absolutely loved this in the medium deep shade. It is perfect.  I thought finally, a company that makes a natural shade and it's not too light! Then... they took it away! What happened? Please bring it back!
I did not see any improvement in my circles but I like it as a concealer or when I staying home or even at night when I do not want to look scary lol. I also have used on other areas of my face if I need light coverage and set with powder. Loved this product but I do not care for the light so-called universal shade, I have a medium skin tone but it is a bit too light and does not offer me enough coverage. Price is decent a little pricey for drugstore but it last a long time so I feel it is worth it (if they offered both shades).
Maribel M.
Can't live without it! Discovered it about 5 years ago, I've tried every eye cream and concealer out there. My dark circles are hereditary, so they are not going away, ever. When I found this it was heaven sent, a little goes a long way and it looks natural, no cakeyness, no build up, no flaking. I can wear it alone, no other make up and the zombie like dark circles are 90% gone, in other words I look normal, which is all I ever wanted. I apply moisturizer, let it absorb then apply this product with the roller ball and blend with the tip of my ring finger, simple & effective.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?