Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC

This product is just - meh..... If you have dark circles, don't expect any coverage. The roller ball feels good though. I put mine in the fridge and use in the am - refreshing.
I don't think this does anything. The packaging is nice and it smelled good but I won't buy it again. I got it at CVS and it was an ok price for what it is but it doesn't work.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ

I love make up but it hard to cover up my dark circles it reall hard but this is great for that does the work its great i love it it some time pricey but i try to buy it 👑💛💙💚❤👼
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Germantown , Tn

Returned. Didn't notice a change in my under eye circles at all! I would rather spend more on the Clinique one . Wouldn't recommend and was slightly pricey for being garnier .
Bella D.
Bella D.
Berthoud, CO

Really not a good product the roller ball hardly works and it leaves a yellow film on the skin when it's on for more the 2 hours. There are many better concealers to invest in
Mia H.
Mia H.

Definitely made my eyes wake up when i used it! The cream doesn't quite match my skin perfectly but does for my mom! She swears by that and that its her biggest beauty secret!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I go through one of those every couple of months. I use it regularly to stop the bags under my eyes when I'm at work. The results are very noticeable! It really works for me!
Laura M.
Laura M.

Used to help correct dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. Works well when applied daily before bed . I saw a correction in under eye swelling & darkness after a few days
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA

I got this product from a friend she was not using it. I love it thus far and I will buy it. I did not buy it got from a friend. It was small but it was useful just the same
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
New Kent, VA

I like the whole idea behind this product ease of application, handy packaging. Cooling effect it has on the eyes. I also like that it is very portable and is very sanitary.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.