Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX

Wasn't pleased with this product. Basically felt like water at times but was pretty oily as the day progressed. Tried just to put it on as my nightie routine but ended up with irritated eyes in the morning .
andrea g.
andrea g.

Soy de ojeras marcadisimas y tuve la oportunidad de comprarlo una vez que fui a aruba y lo conseguio y tengo que aceptar que me encanto es lo maximo y pudo con mis ojeras asi que lo compraria 1000 veces mas
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ

I use this nightly and can not go without it!! The cooking sensitive is great after a long day, especially after taking my contacts out! I use in conjunction with a regular eye cream, but this comes first!!
Neneng Ray A.
Neneng Ray A.
Carmichael, CA

Just got this. Still testing it out. So far so good. Feels nice under my eyes. By what they claim as under eye coverage it's OK. Haven't seen any change or difference of my dark circles yet. Time will tell.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA

I love this product. It rolls away dark circles like magic. The formula was very gentle and I was happy that it worked so well. It was my first time trying and I would use it again. No improvement needed!
samara d.
samara d.

minha tia usa para disfarçar as olheiras e realmente ajuda , é um gel de limpeza o que é essencialmente importante para a limpeza diaria da nossa pele acredito que ele também pode ser usado para a limpeza
Maya M.
Maya M.
Jersey City, NJ

I"m a fair skinned person who works nights and enjoys the occaisional beer or three--this stuff is magic. It cools and cams puffiness, and over time helps with my dark circles. Good buy for a good price.
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

Ive uses this because i have very dark circles on my upper and lower lids. I hate my dark circles! This has helped my skin lighten and get in tone with the rest of my face. No more looking like a zombie!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Waxhaw, NC

Pretty decent coverage for dark under eye circles and I've also noticed a difference in fine lines under my eyes! rolls on smooth and its cold, which helps with puffiness if you have a problem with that!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

I used this a few months ago and it helped my dark circles a little bit. It would probably be good for someone younger and maybe with a lighter complexion. I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.