BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1977)
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
Not really sure it helps to get rid of my dark circles but it does a pretty good job of covering them. It has a weird but pleasant smell and it does take a little more than rolling it on. The product can come out pretty thick, or at least mine did, and I would have to use my ring finger to smooth out.
Kaitlyn V.
Portland, OR
This stuff is great! It legit lasts me 6-12 months, more so on the longer side. It's $12 or so and it last that long! It reaches a variation of skin tones and because it isn't too heavy, it makes my skin and blends in quite well! It's light and easy to use quickly, with great pay off.
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL
My mom and I both have really puffy eyes ad my boyfriend gets very bad dark circles. I got this one day when I looked very tired and had an interview ad it works beautifully. I have since had them both start using it. My mom already looks really young but it is helping her every more with wrinkles and if she doesn't get a lot of sleep.
Caprial P.
Not only the fact that it's a roller making it so easy to apply, but it's so cool! I love using this product because it's an easy go to! It's a very effective product, and not dissapointing! I would recommend this product to anyone trying to let go of the dark circles under your eyes!
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product gives you that frightening feeling under your eye and also makes your under I look more awake... what I really like about it is almost like a concealer but it has an anti wrinkle for your under eye it's amazing
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I bought mine at Walmart. My eyes are a little sensitive. It has a bit of a strong smell and it irritates my eyes. I haven't seen a difference with my dark circles so that's a bit disappointing. It's also pretty watery and sheer. Maybe I'd like it more if it were a medium coverage.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
I really feel like this product helped to reduce the circles under my eyes. Every woman in my family has been born with deep purple circles, I have tried so many products to help reduce the darkness. This product really helps to make me look like I am not permanently exhausted ! It has a nice clean scent to it, and is cooling on your eyes. It's not a miracle product but it definitely helps.
Blossom C.
Sanford, FL
this is a light weight formula that hydrate your dark circle while concealing them. I have used this product many times and its very gentle on your skin. The packaging is very easy to access and you get a lot of product. Its a bit pricey but worth it for the benefits its providing.
Rubi A.
lovington, NM
I did not love this product as much as i expected to its not to expensive but really doesn't hold up to its claims the packaging has all over it down to the before and after pictures its a noneffective eye treatment and non pigmented concealer save your dollars ladies and gents
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
One of my go to products for every morning use. Found at local CVS with a coupon and to my surprise the color blended perfectly, didn't look cakey and stayed in place for hours. Also added benefit it has caffeine in it so it actually made my eyes open and ready for the day ;-)
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.