BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Idalis B.
I've been using Garnier Skin Active Anti-Dark- Circle Eye Roller for 3-4 years. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone. It's easy to use in my rushed morning routine. Love it!
Michelle B.
This product not only covers my dark circles, but the caffeine in it gets rid of my dark circles slightly when I'm not wearing anything. And slightly is better than nothing. I also bought the slightly darker shade for my boyfriend and he uses it to hide his circles when he only gets a few hours of sleep so he looks good for clients. So get some for your boyfriends if they have under eye problems as well. I never notice when he's wearing it, even though he feels self conscience when he has to wear it.
Diana K.
The coverage is not great, but it leaves under eyes feeling dewy and hydrated. Really great for dry eyes like mine, but I did not notice a long lasting difference
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
This product works wonders! It is truly one of the best under-eye concealers I have ever used! I use it for everything I need to conceal because it works so well!
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Feels amazing , I'm not a big fan of skin care and worrying about wrinkles but my undereyes have some heavy lines under them and this has helped me slowly remove them
YAZZI M.
San Jose, CA
The garnier under eye lightner contains healthy vitamins as well.when applying this product before applying any makeup it has a very refreshing under eye feeling
I have very fare skin so my dark circle show, A LOT! Not only does this cover them, but it makes them go away! I used this product for about a month and I totally see a difference! It's so affordable too! AH! I'm in love! 100% recommend to anyone!!!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Must have in my makeup arsenal at all times!! Everyone loves Multi-Tasking products (at least I do). The Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a 2-in-1 it covers dark circles and also concealer!! It has Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments that instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. I stash my roller in the fridge, for some reason the cold feels extra amazing to my eyes and so refreshing when it is so sweltering hot out
Amanda P.
Pomona, CA
It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
Lauren A.
Abington, MA
I love this! The roller feels cold and smooth on your eyelid and under eye. My roommate loves it too and he's a guy who usually isnt into skin care. He just loves the way this feels when applied!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.