Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Roberta S.
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX

Me and my husband both use this product. my husband works for the military so he uses this for under his eyes and it does wonders! I can actually tell when he forgets to use it! For us we see results immediately!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS

This product alone isn't enough to cover my circles but I do love it for under foundation. Then my concealer can be much lighter in coverage. The feeling of it is heaven when I'm exhausted and trying to wake up.
Tika K.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA

This product really helped my dark circles. This was my first time using this, it did meet my expectations like I thought it would. It was Effective rather Disappointing. I don't think it needs any improvement!!
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom

I have been using this product for a coupe of years now. I like the the tip where it rolls on, there just a sufficient amount. It does over due it. I feel like it does make a difference. Plus it is long lasting.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ottawa

This is my go to product for about 3 or 4 years now. I'm not sure if it actually does anything in terms of reducing bags but it delivers a nice amount of product under the eyes and is a nice base for my concealer
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI

These product I have not used before but I've head a lot of them and some say it really does work but me personally I don't really know because I have never tried this before but I'll try it and update the stuff
member-a07857fdc
member-a07857fdc
epaña

Como ya he dicho me encantan los productos garnier, este es muy bueno para esos días en los que no has dormido bien y se te ponen esos ojos de panda, jijiji es decir las ojeras, con estos mis ojeras desaparecen.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

Esto es lo mejor. Es super bueno para las ojeras hinchadas y obscuras tiene un rolito frio que ayuda a que baje la hinchazón de las bolsitas debajo de los ojos. Yo lo pongo en la nevera y me funciona al maximo.
Lisbet M.
Lisbet M.
Mount Dora, FL

Diminishes in 1 week! I will defiantly be buying more of this product! this is my go to concealer! It helps seal in my oily skin locked in and will stay smooth and not oily throughout the day! Love this stuff!
Martina W.
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH

Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.