Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA

This is certainly refreshing applied to under eye, & it does help reduce dark circles but it does not totally remove or cover them. It is helpful but not a one product needed solution.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL

Applies product with a very cold metal applicator roller. Helps to deminish dark circles and puffiness. Seems to work pretty well, but it quite pricey for the results that I received.
Andreea D.
Andreea D.

Not recommended for genetic dark circles. This product will only work if you have light dark circles -my friend used it on hers- but it did nothing, not even conceal, my dark circles.
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO

This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rosemead , CA

It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
steph a.
steph a.
Wallington, NJ

I use at night before going to bed after washing my face and it gives me pretty good results . rolls on easy and when i wake up there is no puffiness or dark circles under my eyes.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
Miriam I.
Miriam I.
Garland, tx

I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
Love this product. It rea)y brightens my eyes and makes my dark cicles disappear. The product is easy to apply leaves a glow on your skin leaves my face looking young and healthy
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ogdensburg, NY

This anti dark eye circle roller is so easy to use and convenient. It feels wonderful when it is on. You can feel the firmness and know it is working without any eye irritation.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.