Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Mia H.
Mia H.

Definitely made my eyes wake up when i used it! The cream doesn't quite match my skin perfectly but does for my mom! She swears by that and that its her biggest beauty secret!
Laura M.
Laura M.

Used to help correct dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. Works well when applied daily before bed . I saw a correction in under eye swelling & darkness after a few days
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA

I got this product from a friend she was not using it. I love it thus far and I will buy it. I did not buy it got from a friend. It was small but it was useful just the same
Faith C.
Faith C.
Evansville, IN

This product was okay. I used it in the morning to depuff my eyes and cover circles, however I felt it didn't last all day. I loved the packaging and it was decently priced!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

This is a pretty awesome product. I can totally see a difference immediately after I apply it. It's a little thick, so you don't need a lot, and I blend it like a concealer.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Syracuse, NY

I used to use this and im thinking of going back it did work it just took a while for it to work i haven't used it in a couple months and im definitely seeing the difference
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
New Kent, VA

I like the whole idea behind this product ease of application, handy packaging. Cooling effect it has on the eyes. I also like that it is very portable and is very sanitary.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI

I'm a college student so under eye circles are a daily struggle for me. I started using this my freshman year of college and now my eyes look brighter and better than ever!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Redmond, OR

I love to refrigerate this product so that the metal ball is extra cooling in my under eyes. I really enjoy this product and saw minimized under eye circles/bags instantly.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA

I use and try many different eye products, but this is one of my favorites. I like that I don't have to use my fingers to apply. It really minimizes wrinkles and puffiness
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.