BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Reviews (2091)
Rocio C.
This is my all time favorite product!! I began using this when I was 15 and I am now 21 and still use this every time I do my makeup! I believe this is what has kept me from getting dark under eyes/bags because I have always used this and don't have that problem. It has a great cooling sensation which is perfect especially in the mornings. I will continue using this product and it lasts a very long time perfect to even out color on the lids as well!
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI
I have been using this every day for the past 2 years and LOVE it! It's lightweight, brightens up my skin and is never cakey looking. It's definitely worth the price - usually on sale at target!
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Not a bad product, it felt cooling upon use and did de-puff my eye area. It wasn't too pricey for what it did and contained no noticeable smell, which is something I highly prefer in my eye products. Purchased this at my local Walgreen's, which naturally has a lot of sales. Don't think I'll repurchase yet as I am currently using a couple of other products.
Sharon B.
Vernon, CA
I gave this product a couple tries because I thought I didn't use it correctly the first time around. When this eye-rolling came out, it was one of the new innovative things out in the market. Though the concept and idea is a great one, The product did not match my skin tone. It isn't a light concealer so you will have to lighten the areas manually.
Michelle F.
Rolled on easily but had a gray undertone that didnt brighten the area under my eyes. The formula was light and felt cool when applied, but looked dry after a few hours.
Florie W.
Kenmore, NY
I was not impressed with this product at all. Being a mom, and working the night shift, I have some serious undereye baggage to deal with, and I was willing to try just about anything. While I felt this product was probably moisturizing, it didn't make any difference in my undereye circles at all. Definitely not something I would spend money on again
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought this product after seeing amazing reviews about it online. I was so excited to try however I received absolutely no results. I have used a lot of Garnier products with amazing results so needless to say I was shocked. I also had an opportunity to check out the ingredients and do a little research and I was shocked to see that a lot of the ingredients are considered toxic carcinogenic chemicals that have serious side effects. I will not be purchasing again.
Candice J.
Love this renew eye roller. It is so cool to the touch and the end helps with anti-puffiness. I love how much product comes in this tube I feel like I am never going to run out. Overall I think this is a great buy if you suffer from puffiness. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't seem to help with my dark circles but I still love the product.
Irene S.
Carson, CA
I've been using this product for almost 2 years now. I have dark circles under my eyes and puffiness due to lack of sleep. (Of course in a perfect world I could sleep 8 hours right?!) anyways, I purchased this at Target and the applicator is this cool metal ball. It feels nice applied to my under eye area. Sometimes my eyelid as well.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I cant say that I loved this. I find that any of the eye creams that have a roller tend to pull a little on the tender eye skin. I really did not notice any difference in the condition of my skin with it and I still had dark circles. My dark circles are pretty dark so maybe it would be different on someone with light under eye circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.