Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
I have extremely dark, practically black, dark circles. I've tried a lot of products for under my eyes and this one didn't seem to make any difference whatsoever
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
The idea of this product is wonderful, but the product itself does not do much to de puff or to even cover the dark undere eye circles. Creases very easily also
carla c.
carla c.
San clemente, Ca
It's nice, but notyou fave since it makes my under eyes look cakey. So I don't use it anymore. If it wasn't for the cakey part then I'd definitely use it still.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
I really didn't like the product it left my eye sticky from where I had rolled It on :( and it also didn't really help me prevent or get rid of the dark circles
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Lambert, MS
I use this every morning & it really gets rid of my pesky dark circles. It also almost depuffs my eyes. It gives me a awake look after a long night of studying!
Madelaine  M.
Madelaine M.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm in love with this product! It's almost like a concealer that doubles with rid using your puffiness and dark under eyes. It's very easy to apply and rub in.
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE
This wasn't bad it did seem to lighten mine. I purchased from Walmart. However, with anemic issues my dark circles didn't lighten as much as I would have liked
Mums & Sissy
Mums & Sissy
An early morning pre-makeup routine must. Cooling application helps revive tired eyes while helping to conceal any dark circles for a bright and natural look.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I don't have puffy circles, I have tired looking dark circles that tend to make my eyes droopy and sad looking. This roller works really well to lighten them.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??