Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
Miriam I.
Miriam I.
Garland, tx

I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
Love this product. It rea)y brightens my eyes and makes my dark cicles disappear. The product is easy to apply leaves a glow on your skin leaves my face looking young and healthy
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ogdensburg, NY

This anti dark eye circle roller is so easy to use and convenient. It feels wonderful when it is on. You can feel the firmness and know it is working without any eye irritation.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC

This product is just - meh..... If you have dark circles, don't expect any coverage. The roller ball feels good though. I put mine in the fridge and use in the am - refreshing.
I don't think this does anything. The packaging is nice and it smelled good but I won't buy it again. I got it at CVS and it was an ok price for what it is but it doesn't work.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ

I love make up but it hard to cover up my dark circles it reall hard but this is great for that does the work its great i love it it some time pricey but i try to buy it 👑💛💙💚❤👼
Bella D.
Bella D.
Berthoud, CO

Really not a good product the roller ball hardly works and it leaves a yellow film on the skin when it's on for more the 2 hours. There are many better concealers to invest in
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Germantown , Tn

Returned. Didn't notice a change in my under eye circles at all! I would rather spend more on the Clinique one . Wouldn't recommend and was slightly pricey for being garnier .
Mia H.
Mia H.

Definitely made my eyes wake up when i used it! The cream doesn't quite match my skin perfectly but does for my mom! She swears by that and that its her biggest beauty secret!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.