BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Sophie L.
Good eye cream and travel friendly applicator with nice cooling sensation. I don't think the "shade" range is that great, though. Too yellow based/datk on my mac nc 15 skin tone
Valeria M.
Fort Worth, TX
I believe in this thing! I trust this thing! I used it very lightly so it didn't cover up much my dark circles but that's because I have really bad dark circles so one concelear isn't enough for me. I had the light/medium shade which was great, a kind of orange tone so I applied that first lightly and then a yellow tone concelear to brighten up my under eye area. It's a great product, you can put layers on top or under and it doesn't cake up or becomes dry and patchy or oily. It doesn't crease if you use powder and it looks great, it's cool, amazing and it lasts a while. Truly recommend it
member-a07857fdc
epaña
Como ya he dicho me encantan los productos garnier, este es muy bueno para esos días en los que no has dormido bien y se te ponen esos ojos de panda, jijiji es decir las ojeras, con estos mis ojeras desaparecen.
Shelly L.
Glen Allen
Ball glides smoothly but felt sticky after. Took a long time to dry before I could start the next step in my routine. Did not see visible results despite daily use for 30 days.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Wasn't too impressed with this. The metal ball applicator is nice for a cooling effect but it felt way too sticky for my liking. The price wasn't bad but I wouldn't buy again.
Chris R.
Orange Park, FL
Great product for anyone with dark circles. It went on smoothly and covered with just the right amount of thickness to comfort and hide my discoloration. Highly effective and perfect for on the run!
Maribel M.
Can't live without it! Discovered it about 5 years ago, I've tried every eye cream and concealer out there. My dark circles are hereditary, so they are not going away, ever. When I found this it was heaven sent, a little goes a long way and it looks natural, no cakeyness, no build up, no flaking. I can wear it alone, no other make up and the zombie like dark circles are 90% gone, in other words I look normal, which is all I ever wanted. I apply moisturizer, let it absorb then apply this product with the roller ball and blend with the tip of my ring finger, simple & effective.
Jamie U.
After what seemed like hours, going from product to product, reading all of the products for dark circles under eyes, I finally chose Garnier clearly brighter Anti-dark circle eye roller. So glad I did! The combination of Vitamin C, Caffeine, and the sheer tint is absolutely the best product in this category that I have EVER purchased. I'm 43, and have been trying products that claim to work. Let me tell you, I have spent a lot of money over the last 5,6 years to finally be so incredibly thrilled to have found my go to forever item. I have the light/medium tint. I hope this helps anyone looking for something like this. I LOVE IT! I am so not easily Impressed with things, BUT THIS IS A SURE THING FOR ME , THANKS GARNIER, AWESOME PRODUCT!
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
Really wanted to love this stuff. Im italian so i get terrible dark circles under my eyes. This stuff over the two week period didnt make any difference. Smells good though.
Lenora C.
Gulfport, MS
I hate writing bad reviews, but here this goes. I actually love the product, it's great at covering up under eye circles and it blends like a dream. The packaging and applicator are my main problems. I understand the concept of it, and it is cooling and refreshing to use. However I have to fight with it every time I use it to get any product. This has been happening since it was brand new, so it isn't the case of being almost empty. I wish I could rate this higher, but a great product that stays trapped in the applicator just doesn't workout well.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.