Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover Park, IL
This eye roller completely diminshes my dark circles. When I out makeup on I Always use this and I rarely have to out concealer on over it. I'm so happy this exists
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite concealer. It takes at least 15 minutes to dry & is bery low coverage. Is a good concealer if your dark circles are not too bad. Its easy to blend.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Roller ball doesn't adequately release product, so it takes a couple of rolls. With that being said, when used consistently, I can tell a difference in brightness.
SHANTEL J.
SHANTEL J.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this product, it made my dark circles less noticeable. I struggle with dark circles daily, and was happy with the feel and look of this product on my skin.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown , WV
I was having horrible dark circles and this plus a lot of hydration from water made them go away in a week! It was very effective! Nice package and easy to apply!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Really helps soothe my dark puffy eyes and is great to use at night so it can really do its job and in the morning before i apply my make up for a flawless finish
Pebbles T.
Pebbles T.
It does a great job as a concealer. It has a slight cooling sensation because of the rollerball. The formula is easily blendable with a brush or even your finger.
Julie P.
Julie P.
State College, PA
I really like this product! I noticed a difference in my under eye dark marks after using this. It is a cold type of feeling under the eyes that I actually enjoy.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Sanford, NC
I'm always impressed with Garnier, and this time was no exception! Within 2 days I noticed a difference in my under eye circles. Application was smooth and easy.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.