The Best Drugstore Eye Creams: 102K Reviews
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.95 / 5 based on 1,727 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
I'm always impressed with Garnier, and this time was no exception! Within 2 days I noticed a difference in my under eye circles. Application was smooth and easy.
I have extremely dark, practically black, dark circles. I've tried a lot of products for under my eyes and this one didn't seem to make any difference whatsoever
I use this every morning & it really gets rid of my pesky dark circles. It also almost depuffs my eyes. It gives me a awake look after a long night of studying!
It's nice, but notyou fave since it makes my under eyes look cakey. So I don't use it anymore. If it wasn't for the cakey part then I'd definitely use it still.
I really didn't like the product it left my eye sticky from where I had rolled It on :( and it also didn't really help me prevent or get rid of the dark circles
The idea of this product is wonderful, but the product itself does not do much to de puff or to even cover the dark undere eye circles. Creases very easily also
I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
This wasn't bad it did seem to lighten mine. I purchased from Walmart. However, with anemic issues my dark circles didn't lighten as much as I would have liked
I'm in love with this product! It's almost like a concealer that doubles with rid using your puffiness and dark under eyes. It's very easy to apply and rub in.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos