Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Mia S.
Mia S.

This handy little roller by Garnier is perfect for travel and is cooling and soothing on your eye area. I keep it in the fridge so the roller can be extra cool and refreshing to my face.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi

I love this product !!! It really give you a burst of refreshment when applied. And the slight coverage is a plus. I hate morning and this just makes me look like a more happy person lol
Susan F.
Susan F.
Hudson Falls, NY

Life saver! This great product is the perfect accessory after a long weekend. It provides instant results and helps to hide those unsightly dark circles. Great price, and often on sale.
Idalis B.
Idalis B.

I've been using Garnier Skin Active Anti-Dark- Circle Eye Roller for 3-4 years. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone. It's easy to use in my rushed morning routine. Love it!
Teri  Joyce S.
Teri Joyce S.

It works for me after using it twice a day. for a week, i can see my dark circles lighted. I buy it from a local drugstore named Mercury, and usually include it on my everyday routine.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA

This is certainly refreshing applied to under eye, & it does help reduce dark circles but it does not totally remove or cover them. It is helpful but not a one product needed solution.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL

Applies product with a very cold metal applicator roller. Helps to deminish dark circles and puffiness. Seems to work pretty well, but it quite pricey for the results that I received.
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO

This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Los Angeles, CA

It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
steph a.
steph a.
Wallington, NJ

I use at night before going to bed after washing my face and it gives me pretty good results . rolls on easy and when i wake up there is no puffiness or dark circles under my eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.