BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Iqra W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I really like this product because it makes my under eyes feel good but I don’t think it made my under eyes any lighter. It’s not too pricey which is good but I don’t know if I would recommend this to everybody
Candy P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
For tired mornings, this eye roller is my secret weapon. I sometimes throw it in my purse when I know I'm in for a long day at work. It blends perfectly with my foundation and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Sara M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really love this product! I don’t wear makeup but I do like to have something light to hide my dark circles. This product is great at covering up my dark circles without making it look like I have makeup on.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
I've used this product for years now and it's a great eye rollar at an affordable price. I can noticeably see a difference after using it every morning. My dark circles and puffiness are beginning to decrease.
Courtney H.
Lewisville
I really enjoyed how well this worked. It felt great on my eyes. Especially after freshly washing my face. However I do wish it worked a little faster. It did work, just maybe not as quick as I liked. I bought it from Walmart, and it was inexpensive. I will probably purchase again.
Omarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was staying up late, had these dark circles I needed to get rid of. I got the Garnier roller &I it worked nicely!price was good! Value for my money. I bought it at Rite Aid & would buy it again for sure!!
Jaclyn E.
Fogelsville, PA
Seemed to have gotten better as I used it more but you pretty much get what you pay for. Cheap, gentle on your skin though. Worth it if you’re not looking for something super expensive or something that’s going to be a miracle worker
Iliet S.
It is the perfect match to your daily routine. It helps you with dark circles and prevent them because the roll is cold. I would recommend it to anyone with dark circles and it gets longer that you think.
Abelina E.
Commerce City, CO
This was a very interesting product, I usually don't have super sensitive skin but this product honestly hurt my lower eyes, causing redness and increased puffiness. Therefore I wouldn't use again nor huy
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Use this everyday. Sometimes if I'm not going to really wear makeup I throw this in to look a little more awake. Works great on top or under my BB cream. Pretty inexpensive. Usually pick it up at target.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.