Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
wanda r.
wanda r.
Sebring, FL

really works i use it for underblak circles and i like it it s working and super easy to use and the price wasn't bad, soft and it feels cool when you put it on, like i say really works
Dani R.
Dani R.

I struggle with dark circles so I purchased this at a local drugstore, it didnt help my dark circles the greatest, but it did make them look a tad brighter. I'll just stick with my concealer!
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO

Absolute favorite product. Cannot live without this concealer/dark circle roller ball. Wakes up my eyes in an instant. In the summer, I can get away with just this and mascara during the day.
Torrie B.
Torrie B.
Knoxville, TN

I love that this product provides some coverage for under eye circles, but isn't so heavy that it shows up in photos or doesn't blend. The metal roller ball is great for relieving puffiness.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Ames, IA

I love love love the feeling of this roller when I put it on! It's got a cooling feel to it and always leaves me feeling refreshed!! It's very gentle on my eyes and exceeded my expectations!
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI

Si funciona yo trabaje por un largo tiempo durante la noche y me ayudaba mucho cuando me aplicaba este producto. Lo aplicó primero y después mi base de maquillaje y ya después mi cancelear.
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, Oh

I love this roller ball! Under the eye serums are some of my favorite products! I get bags and dark circles like no other and this product really help reduce the dark circles and puffiness
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO

I have used this for several months and I noticed it helps the puffiness under my eyes but that's it. I have fine lines and very dark under eye circles and it hasn't done anything to help.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL

I didn't see much difference after using this product unfortunately, maybe it didn't work for me but maybe for others it did its job, i wish it was more effective and i used it for a while
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury

Best thing ever i use the salmon color the medium to deep color as a concealer but since i cant find it ANYWHERE i use the bb cream works the same or even better it provides more coverage.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.