Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Shyia F.
Shyia F.

I bought this to help lighten my dark circles but unfortunately my skin was to sensitive. I'm bummed I couldn't see how effective it was. I bought it at the drugstore. I can't recommend something that I couldn't test out.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY

I absolutely love this eye roller ! I have really bad dark circles and puffy eyes due to allergies and sinuses and this really helps to smooth it up and depuff it. I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup
Jenna N.
Jenna N.

I couldn't really see a difference on my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling under my eyes. Also feels very hydrating and locks in the hydration. But I have yet to see any drastic change in my dark circles.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Lake Placid, FL

Well I was really happy too find this because I looked for anti dark circle cream with cover up in it . I liked this but I wish it was a little thicker I was water I had to use a lot for it to cover the deep dark circles
Missie S.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN

Honestly, did not really love the product. I thought it didn't really work as well as the Boots Anti-Aging Hydrating Eye Cream. The application was ok and I did like the packaging, but it just was not really my favorite.
Alis M.
Alis M.
México

Este producto de garnier si me gusto pero pienso que puede haber otros productos que sirvan para lo mismo pero que funcionen mejor, ya que este producto no me dio la covertura que yo queria y necesitaba, i don buy again
Katrina M.
Katrina M.

This product was very affordable for the quality it delivers. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. The darkness under my eyes was concealed quite well, and lasted for the majority of the day.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I love this roller. It is cool to the touch and soothing. I use it for under my eyes to brightening up the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. I even sometimes use it to contour my fine due to the lighter color!
Ellie-Jean L.
Ellie-Jean L.

This product made my eyes feel smoother and made me feel more awake in the mornings. I noticed a slight change in my dark circles myself but had comments on how much brighter my eyes looked and how awake I was looking.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD

I use this as a daily concealer to cover up dark circles. I've tried so many other concealers, both high end and drugstore. But I always keep a tube of this in my collection. Never flakes or creases and stays all day.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.