BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1962)
Ashlee H.
Brightened up the under eye are, if you have very dark circles you don't want to wear alone I use it under my concealer and it seems to cover and brighten up the area
Chelsea C.
I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Annabelle H.
Lancaster, CA
I was really skeptical about buying this product at first, but figured it was worth a shot. As mom to a 3 month old teething baby, and still finishing out high school, I'm very willing to try out new products to help with my dark circles. After the first 2 or 3 days I didn't notice much difference. I told myself I'd try it out a couple more days to give it a fair chance. By the sixth day, I started to see a significant change. After a few more weeks I was honestly amazed at the difference. I highly recommend this product.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I have been using the Garnier Anti Dark Circle eye roller for a long time now . however I am not very pleased with the result, it did nothing to my dark circles. They look the same. the only thing I liked was that while applying it the coolness of the product felt good on the skin. Otherwise this did nothing for me ..
Rachel M.
I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
I love this I always apply before my under eye concealer. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little yellow toned for my fair skin but Again I apply concealer over top so it doesn't matter to me. It really leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I don't have much dark circles but I do get small bags and this helps them smooth out and feel refreshed with the cold roller.
Kristen G.
I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Purple P.
San Leandro, CA
My all time favorite Garnier product. I use it every day as an under eye concealer. It matches my skin tone so well, and the metal rolling ball feels so cooling on my eyes in the morning. I've tried a lot of fancy concealers and none (NONE!) performed nearly as well as this one. i hope this one never gets discontinued.
Anna S.
The cooling sensation is fantastic and combined with the roller ball good for eliminating puffy under eyes. I'd say it's pretty decent for the price. Available in drugstores. I don't personally enjoy the concealer...it does not provide much coverage to someone with severe dark circles. If you need a quick fix after a night out, however, this may work wonders for you.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.