Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Diana C.
Diana C.
East Moline, IL

Ive only started using this a few days ago. Although it hasn't been long (6 days) I do seem to notice a healthy skin look under my eyes. Plus my husband days my eyes shine! I'm pretty sure it's from using my roller daily :)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilmington, NC

Feels so good on your skin and is actually a very good concealer. This product is under rated! More people should use this, it's absolutely phenomenal! Great value for a low price and I would highly recommend it to others!
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI

This is my ultimate best friend!!! My go to no matter what!! Without it I look like a raccoon zombie. It's perfect to get rid of those horrible dark and puffy under eye circles! Also it lasts FOREVER!! About a year or so!!
Alina F.
Alina F.
Bonn

It's really good and keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated I couldn't see any difference but that's because I have really dark eye circles but I could feel a difference like said ...I'd totally buy it again it helped much
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY

I absolutely love this eye roller ! I have really bad dark circles and puffy eyes due to allergies and sinuses and this really helps to smooth it up and depuff it. I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup
Shyia F.
Shyia F.

I bought this to help lighten my dark circles but unfortunately my skin was to sensitive. I'm bummed I couldn't see how effective it was. I bought it at the drugstore. I can't recommend something that I couldn't test out.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

This product was just okay for me. I like the idea that the product comes in a roller ball so it make the product raiser to use. However I didn't find it overall to be that effective. There's definite room for improvement
Missie S.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN

Honestly, did not really love the product. I thought it didn't really work as well as the Boots Anti-Aging Hydrating Eye Cream. The application was ok and I did like the packaging, but it just was not really my favorite.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Lake Placid, FL

Well I was really happy too find this because I looked for anti dark circle cream with cover up in it . I liked this but I wish it was a little thicker I was water I had to use a lot for it to cover the deep dark circles
Jenna N.
Jenna N.

I couldn't really see a difference on my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling under my eyes. Also feels very hydrating and locks in the hydration. But I have yet to see any drastic change in my dark circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.