BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Roller ball doesn't adequately release product, so it takes a couple of rolls. With that being said, when used consistently, I can tell a difference in brightness.
SHANTEL J.
SHANTEL J.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
Julie P.
Julie P.
State College, PA
I really like this product! I noticed a difference in my under eye dark marks after using this. It is a cold type of feeling under the eyes that I actually enjoy.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Brazoria, TX
I love this product, it made my dark circles less noticeable. I struggle with dark circles daily, and was happy with the feel and look of this product on my skin.
Pebbles T.
Pebbles T.
It does a great job as a concealer. It has a slight cooling sensation because of the rollerball. The formula is easily blendable with a brush or even your finger.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
I was having horrible dark circles and this plus a lot of hydration from water made them go away in a week! It was very effective! Nice package and easy to apply!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Really helps soothe my dark puffy eyes and is great to use at night so it can really do its job and in the morning before i apply my make up for a flawless finish
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Sanford, NC
I'm always impressed with Garnier, and this time was no exception! Within 2 days I noticed a difference in my under eye circles. Application was smooth and easy.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
I have extremely dark, practically black, dark circles. I've tried a lot of products for under my eyes and this one didn't seem to make any difference whatsoever
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??