BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like the product at all, my dark circles accentuate more after using this product. To be honest i had it returned and got my money back. This is a no no for me
Bint A.
Bint A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover Park, IL
This eye roller completely diminshes my dark circles. When I out makeup on I Always use this and I rarely have to out concealer on over it. I'm so happy this exists
Sina A.
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good product. Like it - my mum is going to use it too. It s like a primer and let the dark around the eyes disappear. Amazing. Use it under my daily make up.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Roller ball doesn't adequately release product, so it takes a couple of rolls. With that being said, when used consistently, I can tell a difference in brightness.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this product, it made my dark circles less noticeable. I struggle with dark circles daily, and was happy with the feel and look of this product on my skin.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
I was having horrible dark circles and this plus a lot of hydration from water made them go away in a week! It was very effective! Nice package and easy to apply!
SHANTEL J.
SHANTEL J.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
Julie P.
Julie P.
State College, PA
I really like this product! I noticed a difference in my under eye dark marks after using this. It is a cold type of feeling under the eyes that I actually enjoy.
Pebbles T.
Pebbles T.
It does a great job as a concealer. It has a slight cooling sensation because of the rollerball. The formula is easily blendable with a brush or even your finger.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.