BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Iliet S.
It is the perfect match to your daily routine. It helps you with dark circles and prevent them because the roll is cold. I would recommend it to anyone with dark circles and it gets longer that you think.
Abelina E.
Commerce City, CO
This was a very interesting product, I usually don't have super sensitive skin but this product honestly hurt my lower eyes, causing redness and increased puffiness. Therefore I wouldn't use again nor huy
Allison C.
Aransas Pass, TX
The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller works like a concealer. Give it a little shake, and roll a streak over your dark circles. With your finger or beauty blender, pat until evenly blended. The non-greasy, caffeine gel combined with the rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. When we are fatigued or tired, the body's natural microcirculation slows down, and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. This can also happen over time, as we age. The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a product for relieving that tired, stayed-up-too-late look that many of us know all too well. You can find it at drugstores as well as most local markets with a makeup section. I purchased this product for around $6 and it lasted me several months.
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
This product does nothing for me. It feels nice when being rolled on but it doesn’t reduce he puffiness under my eyes or my dark circles. I don’t think the actual formula is that great either. There are other concealing products that do a better job.
Hazelle M.
The first time Inused this product is the one in the yellow packaging. I don't know it's good, it does feels good. The coldness but the wetness of the product itself is somehow uncomfy for me. And it takes a lot of time to see result.
Catherine S.
Ormond Beach, FL
Huge fan of ganier. Love this brand. I use this amazing under eye roller on days I go fresh faced with no makeup. It completly covers my dark circles almost like a very light moisturizer with coverage
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love this concealer! The lil sponge makes it very easy to apply without making a mess or leaving your hands dirty, it has a good coverage and it is also a hydrating cream for the eye!! Perfect match
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. I notices a slight difference but not much. It's ok for what it is but I would spend a little more money and get something where you will definitely see the results.
Brittany L.
Alba, MO
I don’t notice any difference with this product. It’s basically a light concealer. I used for a month with no real results before I just started taking it in my purse as a midday touch up concealer.
Torri F.
Los Angeles, CA
I loveeee this product! It's perfect for the "no makeup" look. It takes the edge off my dark circles enough that I look refreshed and awake but doesn't look like I have anything on and I love that!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?