BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Laura C.
Laura C.
Paducah, KY
I had very high hopes for this product. I haven't been using it very long, maybe a week or more, but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe it could be me but not a fan.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
Helps conceal dark circles great. I carry one in my purse for quick touch ups during the day. Nice cooling effect and I can almost feel the puffinest leave my eye area.
Janine E.
Janine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I like to let it sit on my under eyes for a minute. I dab it with my fingers. Does seem to cover my dark circles pretty well. Bought this at target.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mobile
I absolutely love using this under my eye. It brightens me up and makes me look wide awake even if I have gotten no sleep at all!! Definitely worth checking this out!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Considering I always have dark circles around my eyes, people constantly ask me "Are you feeling well"? When I'm not wearing makeup and this rollerball works so great!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love it, adds enough coverage but doesn't look like I have makeup on! I don't use it consistently so can't comment on lasting effects, but works great when I need it!
Erika Nicole E.
Erika Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is seriously my holy grail product. I've been using this for almost 6 years now. I highlight my under eye area and it keeps me looking revived all day long
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like the product at all, my dark circles accentuate more after using this product. To be honest i had it returned and got my money back. This is a no no for me
Bint A.
Bint A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Sina A.
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good product. Like it - my mum is going to use it too. It s like a primer and let the dark around the eyes disappear. Amazing. Use it under my daily make up.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??