BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Judith N.
Hereford, TX
This product was really helpful with my dark circles. I go to school and work a lot so i barely get any sleep. It brightens my eyes before i go out to places.
Katie M.
I don't have puffy circles, I have tired looking dark circles that tend to make my eyes droopy and sad looking. This roller works really well to lighten them.
Mums & Sissy
An early morning pre-makeup routine must. Cooling application helps revive tired eyes while helping to conceal any dark circles for a bright and natural look.
Rachel E.
Absecon, NJ
This product really works to get rid of your dark circles smells great and also gives a little bit of coverage great price and doesn't irritate your eye area
Laura B.
Adolphus, KY
I love most eye roller products. it helps with the horrible wrinkles and fine lines I have under my eyes from not keeping up with my skin when I was younger.
Kayme N.
Saginaw, MI
This one I use everyday and might and if you use it how your supposed to you can really see the results I love this product I would definitely recommend this
Imari J.
Maywood, IL
I have had dark circles around my eyes for as long as I can remember. I wanted to try this product because I thought it might help but it didn't work for me.
CHRISTIE M.
I was looking for a pick me up for my eyes and this did well , I wasn't as impressed with it as I am with Olay but it is close. I buy my products on Amazon.
Madison A.
I love this eye roller! It feels cool under my eyes so it helps with puffyness especially useful in the mornings and it really does help with dark circles!
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
It doesn't help as much as it claims. It brightens your eyes a little, but the results are not extreme. There are definitely better choices for your money.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.