BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Allie E.
Allie E.
Omaha, NE
This is a great eye product! I definitely need help with my dark circles, and this helped to combat them!! The price is not too bad, and it worked well for the most part.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I used this product a few years ago, I really like but did not see the change too, so stop using it. It is a good product, i have a friend who loves him, but not for me.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I love this dark circle roller! I have always has severe allergies which cause me to have dark circles all the time and this product is the best product for it! LOVE IT!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Paducah, KY
I had very high hopes for this product. I haven't been using it very long, maybe a week or more, but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe it could be me but not a fan.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
Helps conceal dark circles great. I carry one in my purse for quick touch ups during the day. Nice cooling effect and I can almost feel the puffinest leave my eye area.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mobile
I absolutely love using this under my eye. It brightens me up and makes me look wide awake even if I have gotten no sleep at all!! Definitely worth checking this out!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Considering I always have dark circles around my eyes, people constantly ask me "Are you feeling well"? When I'm not wearing makeup and this rollerball works so great!
Janine E.
Janine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I like to let it sit on my under eyes for a minute. I dab it with my fingers. Does seem to cover my dark circles pretty well. Bought this at target.
Erika Nicole E.
Erika Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is seriously my holy grail product. I've been using this for almost 6 years now. I highlight my under eye area and it keeps me looking revived all day long
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love it, adds enough coverage but doesn't look like I have makeup on! I don't use it consistently so can't comment on lasting effects, but works great when I need it!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.