Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Tieton, WA

Love this product probably one of garniers best.. Definitely got rid of my dark circles it's pricing is very fair and did meet my expectations as I love garnier products it's very gentle and would be buying it again of course!!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas , Nv

The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI

I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Ramona W.
Ramona W.
Blanchester, OH

I actually tried this out . It was something that I would have not bought because I really didn't think it would work. I was at Wal-Mart,and seen it. I can't believe how well it worked. The bags under my,eyes have disappeared.
Arshena A.
Arshena A.

I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rothesay, New Brunswick

Does nothing for undereye circles other than the sheer color it emits. The color isn't enough to actually mask anything more than a slightly dark (but not really) circle and most will also need concealer. Would not recommend.
Louise T.
Louise T.

I want to keep my face as young as possible. So I start early, I haven't really noticed any effect but that's probably because I don't have wrinkly skin yet. It's quite affordable and that's a reason why I would recommend it.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

I have used about every face lotion and mask and ext garnier has this seems to work really well I enjoyed this product just make sure when buying a product it targets specifically what your skin need all around great product
Jay Jay B.
Jay Jay B.
Wanganui

I love how well this product works. I have such bad dark circles under my eyes and it's hard to cover with makeup, but this product just does the trick nicely to brighten them up. Will never go anywhere with out this product
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Trenton, GA

The best $13 investment I have ever made! I've been using the same one for the last year almost, and I use it daily. I've never been dissatisfied with it. It does exactly as it should. This is a product I CANNOT go without.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.