BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
I feel like it doesn't do what it says. I brought it because it supposed to remove and help the bags and dark circles I have. It was pretty disappointing with no results. I would tell others to buy it to see how it works for them but I wouldn't use it again my self.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
This is sort of alright. I feel the cooling effect when I apply it, and the coverage on under eye circles is there, but it's not enough to even call it coverage. It's a decent base to neutralize but it doesn't help much and doesn't have long term lasting effects.
Haley W.
Galveston, TX
I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
Keanaliz L.
Methuen, MA
I thought this would help with my dark under eyes but it doesn’t do much. I bought it twice to see if it needed more time but it never gave me any results. It is gentle and wakes up your eyes but it doesn’t get rid of dark eyes.
Lakan S.
Saltillo, MS
I just recently purchased this and I really love it so far!!! It does conceal my dark circles a bit and I really like that. I use it mostly on days when I'm not wearing makeup and I'll use this so I look a little less dead!
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
I absolutely love love love this product. It has been one of my favorites for years now and I will continue to re-purchase. You can see such a difference after you use it and it does a great job at concealing dark circles
Emily S.
I have suffered with dark circles my whole life, and finding a product that reduces the appearance is amazing! I feel great about my dark circles now that they aren’t as noticeable. I recommend this product to anyone else suffering with dark under eyes
eden s.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this daily. It's my best friend. I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. This product has improved my dark circles so much. I will never stop using this. I've been using it for about 2 months and my circles are almost gone. I recommend this product if you have dark circles.
Robyn B.
Nice
I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
Rachel L.
I have bad under eye bags so I thought I would try this because it was a good price and I used it for a little while but I didn't notice any difference once I started using it even after using it religiously for awhile
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.