Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Waxhaw, NC

Pretty decent coverage for dark under eye circles and I've also noticed a difference in fine lines under my eyes! rolls on smooth and its cold, which helps with puffiness if you have a problem with that!
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

Ive uses this because i have very dark circles on my upper and lower lids. I hate my dark circles! This has helped my skin lighten and get in tone with the rest of my face. No more looking like a zombie!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

I used this a few months ago and it helped my dark circles a little bit. It would probably be good for someone younger and maybe with a lighter complexion. I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

In love with his! not only is it affordable but so gentle on the skin!!! doesn't leave a rash the packaging is pretty decent but easy to use you can find it at any drugstore and i would definitely recommend
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

This product always left my skin feeling refreshed. Ultimately I had more success combating my dark-circles with a more expensive product. I'm sure this would deliver similar results with continued use.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Nashville , Tn

I have been using this for almost 2 years now. I always wake up with tired eyes and dark circles. This is part of my daily make-up routine. It covers my dark circles and instantly helps with puffiness.
Vania G.
Vania G.

I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Very nice dark circle product. Garnier products always smell really great also. Not too pricey... Seems to be a gentle formula. I'm a first time product user... Most likely would buy again though!!!!'
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL

I like the tinted product because I get dark circles under my eyes so this works double city to cover up and repair the first signs of dryness and wrinkles without looking like I'm wearing any makeup.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Sunland park, Nm

This product is one that i keep repurchasing over and over again. It makes my eyes look brighter and well rested. I love the awake looks it gives. Only buy this one the green one does nothing for me.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.