Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Anita H.
Anita H.

Works great. I saw improvement within a week of using it. I bought this product in my local Walgreens drug store. It's very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin.definitely worth the money
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The product is very sheer, to the point where it doesn't really cover any dark circles but looks very natural on its own without foundation. The cooling effect of the metal roller is refreshing
Marie F.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL

It is a great product and it works fine for a concealer, but I did not see any difference in my dark circles... as a concealer, it has a great coverage and last a lot. It still worth the price.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO

Absolute favorite product. Cannot live without this concealer/dark circle roller ball. Wakes up my eyes in an instant. In the summer, I can get away with just this and mascara during the day.
Torrie B.
Torrie B.
Knoxville, TN

I love that this product provides some coverage for under eye circles, but isn't so heavy that it shows up in photos or doesn't blend. The metal roller ball is great for relieving puffiness.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Ames, IA

I love love love the feeling of this roller when I put it on! It's got a cooling feel to it and always leaves me feeling refreshed!! It's very gentle on my eyes and exceeded my expectations!
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI

Si funciona yo trabaje por un largo tiempo durante la noche y me ayudaba mucho cuando me aplicaba este producto. Lo aplicó primero y después mi base de maquillaje y ya después mi cancelear.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO

I have used this for several months and I noticed it helps the puffiness under my eyes but that's it. I have fine lines and very dark under eye circles and it hasn't done anything to help.
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this roller ball! Under the eye serums are some of my favorite products! I get bags and dark circles like no other and this product really help reduce the dark circles and puffiness
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.