Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
I use and try many different eye products, but this is one of my favorites. I like that I don't have to use my fingers to apply. It really minimizes wrinkles and puffiness
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Oxnard, CA
Like this product. It gets the job done except if you have really dark circles it doesn't get all the way through. Leaves it barely lighten, but would buy again if need to
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Love this color this is the color of my hair right now and I love it so much and wish I used it before I also love this hair coloring product it makes my hair feel awesome
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Worked for a few times and then after a little while I stopped noticing a difference. I'd love to try it again, but I was pregnant at the time so that might have been why.
Paola H.
Paola H.
Pacoima, CA
This stuff is great my under eye circles feel so fresh and slowly but surely disappear. It's my 2nd time purchasing this product and I love it 👍 Its gentle which I love .
Allie E.
Allie E.
Omaha, NE
This is a great eye product! I definitely need help with my dark circles, and this helped to combat them!! The price is not too bad, and it worked well for the most part.
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
It's a smidge sticky but it definitely helps cover the dark circles. I mostly like the coolness of the rollerball I do still have to use a heavier duty concealer as well.
Kerry J.
Kerry J.
Lufkin, TX
I bought this on a whim at CVS a few years ago, and I now feel naked without it. Refreshes the delictae skin below my eyes and helps me feel better about my dark circles.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I used this product a few years ago, I really like but did not see the change too, so stop using it. It is a good product, i have a friend who loves him, but not for me.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I love this dark circle roller! I have always has severe allergies which cause me to have dark circles all the time and this product is the best product for it! LOVE IT!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??