Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Marie M.
Marie M.
Holbrook, NY

I have medical problems that I don't get to sleep much so I get bad circles under my eyes. I tried Garnier dark circle eye roller but after a few weeks nothing changed. The dark cicles are still there and just as bad as they were.
Sumiya C.
Sumiya C.
Cicero, IL

Nice product. Feels good on my skin but didn't get rid of dark circles. It did lighten the apprence a little bit but I changed other things in my diet too such as drinking a lot of water. So I can't just give all credit to roller.
Larissa F.
Larissa F.

It's a pretty good product to reduce your under eyes you can buy this at any supermarket in your beauty section i was a bit disappointed that it didn't fully meet my expectations it's an Ok price possibly would purchase this again
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product gives you that frightening feeling under your eye and also makes your under I look more awake... what I really like about it is almost like a concealer but it has an anti wrinkle for your under eye it's amazing
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA

This stuff is a holy grail out the wazoo!! it is so gentle on the under eye skin especially in the morning after a long night or a restless sleep. it really helps to cool the under eye and leave them looking replenished and soft!!
Abbie H.
Abbie H.

Loved the idea of this product. The little ball was so cooling on the eye area. Really felt like it was doing so good: however the tint is far too strong so for someone like me with her pale skin it didn't colour match very well!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI

I loved this product. It is so refreshing, I love the roller as its cold and soothing on my eyes. Its best to fan the serum and watch the dark circles gradually disappear. If using this product make sure that the product is dry.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Greenfield , Wi

I love this little guy!!! Good price and good product. I use it to not only conceal but to highlight too. It is so versatile. I don't know if I notice skin care benefits from it but the color correction and brightening is great!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Tieton, WA

Love this product probably one of garniers best.. Definitely got rid of my dark circles it's pricing is very fair and did meet my expectations as I love garnier products it's very gentle and would be buying it again of course!!
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA

I really do like this product. The tint is subtle. The only negative is that if it gets IN your eyes (which is easy to do) it stings real bad. I used it while I was in grad school and it seemed to keep all signs of stress away!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.