Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Vania G.
Vania G.

I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL

I like the tinted product because I get dark circles under my eyes so this works double city to cover up and repair the first signs of dryness and wrinkles without looking like I'm wearing any makeup.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Very nice dark circle product. Garnier products always smell really great also. Not too pricey... Seems to be a gentle formula. I'm a first time product user... Most likely would buy again though!!!!'
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA

I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Middleboro, MA

I love this Garnier Nutritiomiste Skin Renew Anti-Dark circle Eye Roller. I i apply this product in the evening before bed and just before i apply foundation in the morning. It is a great product!
Christal K.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA

I love this thing on sore tired eyes, especially in the summer. The metal applicator is always a little bit cool and it's super refreshing, plus the product has nice light, moisturizing coverage.
Alysha F.
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI

I have been using this every day for the past 2 years and LOVE it! It's lightweight, brightens up my skin and is never cakey looking. It's definitely worth the price - usually on sale at target!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA

I always have dark circles under my eyes. I tried the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller and it mad NO difference at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
April D.
April D.

This product is amazing ! It works wonders under my tired eyes and I look great after using it ! It takes years off my face even after just using a short time ! This product is very effective .
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.