Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
This is certainly refreshing applied to under eye, & it does help reduce dark circles but it does not totally remove or cover them. It is helpful but not a one product needed solution.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Applies product with a very cold metal applicator roller. Helps to deminish dark circles and puffiness. Seems to work pretty well, but it quite pricey for the results that I received.
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO
This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
steph a.
steph a.
Wallington, NJ
I use at night before going to bed after washing my face and it gives me pretty good results . rolls on easy and when i wake up there is no puffiness or dark circles under my eyes.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
Miriam I.
Miriam I.
Garland, tx
I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
Love this product. It rea)y brightens my eyes and makes my dark cicles disappear. The product is easy to apply leaves a glow on your skin leaves my face looking young and healthy
I don't think this does anything. The packaging is nice and it smelled good but I won't buy it again. I got it at CVS and it was an ok price for what it is but it doesn't work.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC
This product is just - meh..... If you have dark circles, don't expect any coverage. The roller ball feels good though. I put mine in the fridge and use in the am - refreshing.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love make up but it hard to cover up my dark circles it reall hard but this is great for that does the work its great i love it it some time pricey but i try to buy it πŸ‘‘πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šβ€πŸ‘Ό
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??