Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA

I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
teresa b.
teresa b.
Stamford, CT

Love this stuff! I use this at night as well as during my morning beauty routines. i have been using this for about 2 weeks, and definitely see a noticeable difference in the appearance of under eye circles/spots.
Roberta S.
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX

Me and my husband both use this product. my husband works for the military so he uses this for under his eyes and it does wonders! I can actually tell when he forgets to use it! For us we see results immediately!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Hillsboro

I like the easy roll-on packaging. Super easy to apply. I've bought this product too many times. Good value and not pricey at all. I found it effective and eye brightening. One of my favorite drugstore products.
Tika K.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA

This product really helped my dark circles. This was my first time using this, it did meet my expectations like I thought it would. It was Effective rather Disappointing. I don't think it needs any improvement!!
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI

These product I have not used before but I've head a lot of them and some say it really does work but me personally I don't really know because I have never tried this before but I'll try it and update the stuff
member-a07857fdc
member-a07857fdc
epaña

Como ya he dicho me encantan los productos garnier, este es muy bueno para esos días en los que no has dormido bien y se te ponen esos ojos de panda, jijiji es decir las ojeras, con estos mis ojeras desaparecen.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS

This product alone isn't enough to cover my circles but I do love it for under foundation. Then my concealer can be much lighter in coverage. The feeling of it is heaven when I'm exhausted and trying to wake up.
Phylecia V.
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY

I love this product. I've sworn by it for YEARS. I will always spend any amount of money to keep this in my makeup bag. It delivers quick results, my dark circles appeared better after about a week of using it.
Lisbet M.
Lisbet M.
Mount Dora, FL

Diminishes in 1 week! I will defiantly be buying more of this product! this is my go to concealer! It helps seal in my oily skin locked in and will stay smooth and not oily throughout the day! Love this stuff!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.