Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
andrea g.
andrea g.

Soy de ojeras marcadisimas y tuve la oportunidad de comprarlo una vez que fui a aruba y lo conseguio y tengo que aceptar que me encanto es lo maximo y pudo con mis ojeras asi que lo compraria 1000 veces mas
Neneng Ray A.
Neneng Ray A.
Carmichael, CA

Just got this. Still testing it out. So far so good. Feels nice under my eyes. By what they claim as under eye coverage it's OK. Haven't seen any change or difference of my dark circles yet. Time will tell.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA

I love this product. It rolls away dark circles like magic. The formula was very gentle and I was happy that it worked so well. It was my first time trying and I would use it again. No improvement needed!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Waxhaw, NC

Pretty decent coverage for dark under eye circles and I've also noticed a difference in fine lines under my eyes! rolls on smooth and its cold, which helps with puffiness if you have a problem with that!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

I used this a few months ago and it helped my dark circles a little bit. It would probably be good for someone younger and maybe with a lighter complexion. I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

Ive uses this because i have very dark circles on my upper and lower lids. I hate my dark circles! This has helped my skin lighten and get in tone with the rest of my face. No more looking like a zombie!
Maya M.
Maya M.
Jersey City, NJ

I"m a fair skinned person who works nights and enjoys the occaisional beer or three--this stuff is magic. It cools and cams puffiness, and over time helps with my dark circles. Good buy for a good price.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

In love with his! not only is it affordable but so gentle on the skin!!! doesn't leave a rash the packaging is pretty decent but easy to use you can find it at any drugstore and i would definitely recommend
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

This product always left my skin feeling refreshed. Ultimately I had more success combating my dark-circles with a more expensive product. I'm sure this would deliver similar results with continued use.
Vania G.
Vania G.

I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.