BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Wasn't too impressed with this. The metal ball applicator is nice for a cooling effect but it felt way too sticky for my liking. The price wasn't bad but I wouldn't buy again.
Maribel M.
Can't live without it! Discovered it about 5 years ago, I've tried every eye cream and concealer out there. My dark circles are hereditary, so they are not going away, ever. When I found this it was heaven sent, a little goes a long way and it looks natural, no cakeyness, no build up, no flaking. I can wear it alone, no other make up and the zombie like dark circles are 90% gone, in other words I look normal, which is all I ever wanted. I apply moisturizer, let it absorb then apply this product with the roller ball and blend with the tip of my ring finger, simple & effective.
Chris R.
Orange Park, FL
Great product for anyone with dark circles. It went on smoothly and covered with just the right amount of thickness to comfort and hide my discoloration. Highly effective and perfect for on the run!
Mary Ellen V.
Pacific, MO
Really wanted to love this stuff. Im italian so i get terrible dark circles under my eyes. This stuff over the two week period didnt make any difference. Smells good though.
Jamie U.
After what seemed like hours, going from product to product, reading all of the products for dark circles under eyes, I finally chose Garnier clearly brighter Anti-dark circle eye roller. So glad I did! The combination of Vitamin C, Caffeine, and the sheer tint is absolutely the best product in this category that I have EVER purchased. I'm 43, and have been trying products that claim to work. Let me tell you, I have spent a lot of money over the last 5,6 years to finally be so incredibly thrilled to have found my go to forever item. I have the light/medium tint. I hope this helps anyone looking for something like this. I LOVE IT! I am so not easily Impressed with things, BUT THIS IS A SURE THING FOR ME , THANKS GARNIER, AWESOME PRODUCT!
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
I hate writing bad reviews, but here this goes. I actually love the product, it's great at covering up under eye circles and it blends like a dream. The packaging and applicator are my main problems. I understand the concept of it, and it is cooling and refreshing to use. However I have to fight with it every time I use it to get any product. This has been happening since it was brand new, so it isn't the case of being almost empty. I wish I could rate this higher, but a great product that stays trapped in the applicator just doesn't workout well.
Ashley-Rahne M.
This is a pretty awesome product. I can totally see a difference immediately after I apply it. It's a little thick, so you don't need a lot, and I blend it like a concealer.
Nitza M.
Lancaster, PA
Another product that is one of my go to every day no makeup makeup day it is awesome it take care and disappear does unwanted dark circles under the eyes the panda eyes
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury
Best thing ever i use the salmon color the medium to deep color as a concealer but since i cant find it ANYWHERE i use the bb cream works the same or even better it provides more coverage.
Rachel S.
Stockton, CA
Very cool product,relaxes my eyes give me brighter under eye,very fresh,I like it,mostly buy it from Walmart or cvs,gave my mom also she like it. Would buy this again
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.