BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
I have suffered with dark circles my whole life, and finding a product that reduces the appearance is amazing! I feel great about my dark circles now that they aren’t as noticeable. I recommend this product to anyone else suffering with dark under eyes
Robyn B.
Nice
I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
Rachel L.
I have bad under eye bags so I thought I would try this because it was a good price and I used it for a little while but I didn't notice any difference once I started using it even after using it religiously for awhile
Amber G.
This didn't work at all for me. I saw absolutely no difference after using it multiple times throughout the day for months. I have really bad dark circles and I wanted to try to get rid of them but there's no difference.
Andrea M.
I don’t mind this product, it can be found at almost any store that sells makeup, and it works to a degree. However, it doesn’t seem to last more than a couple of hours and I have not found it to be worth the price.
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
This was like a little mini massage for my eyes. It's inexpensive and a nice product to add to your daily skin care routine. I am only giving it three starts because, while it helped with my under eye puffiness, it didn't do anything for my dark circles.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I am prone to deep darkness under my eyes. This product helps to reduce the darkness after only using a few days. I already feel my appearance looks a few years younger! I look rested and refreshed instead of tired
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
My favorite eye roller ever!!! The tint makes for a perfect "no makeup, makeup day." Gives just enough coverage AND has active ingredients to reduce the sign of dark circles! And the roller ball makes it very soothing on the eyes.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
This really had little effects for me, unfortunately. My dark under eyes were still pretty prominent. I really expected much more out of this product. It’s possible that my dark under eyes are just beyond repair..
Keely M.
This pairs perfectly with a tinted moisturizer or BB cream! This used to be my go-to for dark circles!! As I have started wearing more make up, I stopped using this as much since it was another layer under my eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.