BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN
I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really would have liked this product more if they would have had different shade selections! I feel as though I have pink undertones (although I'm more neutral than cool) and this particular product leans more warm/yellow/olive. I did, however, really enjoy the coverage to gave under my eyes! so that was a huge plus for me :)
Annabelle H.
Lancaster, CA
I was really skeptical about buying this product at first, but figured it was worth a shot. As mom to a 3 month old teething baby, and still finishing out high school, I'm very willing to try out new products to help with my dark circles. After the first 2 or 3 days I didn't notice much difference. I told myself I'd try it out a couple more days to give it a fair chance. By the sixth day, I started to see a significant change. After a few more weeks I was honestly amazed at the difference. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea C.
I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Purple P.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite Garnier product. I use it every day as an under eye concealer. It matches my skin tone so well, and the metal rolling ball feels so cooling on my eyes in the morning. I've tried a lot of fancy concealers and none (NONE!) performed nearly as well as this one. i hope this one never gets discontinued.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Garnier Anti Dark Circle eye roller for a long time now . however I am not very pleased with the result, it did nothing to my dark circles. They look the same. the only thing I liked was that while applying it the coolness of the product felt good on the skin. Otherwise this did nothing for me ..
Kristen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
I love this I always apply before my under eye concealer. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little yellow toned for my fair skin but Again I apply concealer over top so it doesn't matter to me. It really leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I don't have much dark circles but I do get small bags and this helps them smooth out and feel refreshed with the cold roller.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cooling effect this has on my under eye area. especially when you store it in the fridge. I got mine at Walmart and that was the cheapest place i could get my hands on it. the color it gave was sheer but i wish it came in a lavender brightening color or salmon color to correct the dark circles even more
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?