Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Angie P.
Angie P.

Love this concealer! I'm on my second one, which says a lot. It's easy to apply, very silky and more liquid-like than creamy, which means you don't have to tug on the under eye area to blend in the product. The only downside is it can be messy to travel with because it's better to keep it flat, and it can leak if it gets jumbled around. I store mine flat rather than upright to keep the product close to the rollerball. But even still, I use this everyday. It conceals but doesn't give that fake brightened-under-the-eye look.
Annabelle H.
Annabelle H.
Lancaster, CA

I was really skeptical about buying this product at first, but figured it was worth a shot. As mom to a 3 month old teething baby, and still finishing out high school, I'm very willing to try out new products to help with my dark circles. After the first 2 or 3 days I didn't notice much difference. I told myself I'd try it out a couple more days to give it a fair chance. By the sixth day, I started to see a significant change. After a few more weeks I was honestly amazed at the difference. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

This product not only covers my dark circles, but the caffeine in it gets rid of my dark circles slightly when I'm not wearing anything. And slightly is better than nothing. I also bought the slightly darker shade for my boyfriend and he uses it to hide his circles when he only gets a few hours of sleep so he looks good for clients. So get some for your boyfriends if they have under eye problems as well. I never notice when he's wearing it, even though he feels self conscience when he has to wear it.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL

Must have in my makeup arsenal at all times!! Everyone loves Multi-Tasking products (at least I do). The Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a 2-in-1 it covers dark circles and also concealer!! It has Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments that instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. I stash my roller in the fridge, for some reason the cold feels extra amazing to my eyes and so refreshing when it is so sweltering hot out
Nicolle C.
Nicolle C.

Cuidado de los ojos y el corrector corrige de forma instantánea las ojeras y aclara con esencia de limón y pigmentos minerales la apariencia de la piel está en su mejor cuando la ayuda nutrientes esenciales para el fomento y la protección de la actividad celular de la piel a través de las capas superficiales de la pielPor lo tanto la dieta y la nutrición, así como el estilo de vida y el envejecimiento de la influencia de la belleza de su pielA través de la colaboración con dermatólogos
Anna R.
Anna R.

So I bought this product a few years ago and didn't really love it. I have extremely dark circles so it initially never gave me enough coverage, that was until I figured out the perfect way to apply it . I use my foundation first and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a beauty blender. I get used to it so it is now my go to concealer!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN

I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
María C.
María C.
Barcelona

I use orange concealer first to cancel out the blue/purple under my eyes. Then apply my foundation and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a damp beauty blender and it is literally the most flawless looking concealer I have used (and I have tried a lot due the dark circles). It is now my go to concealer!
Rocio C.
Rocio C.

This is my all time favorite product!! I began using this when I was 15 and I am now 21 and still use this every time I do my makeup! I believe this is what has kept me from getting dark under eyes/bags because I have always used this and don't have that problem. It has a great cooling sensation which is perfect especially in the mornings. I will continue using this product and it lasts a very long time perfect to even out color on the lids as well!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Costa Mesa, CA

My absolute fave! After applying my skincare and primer, this is the first thing I grab when starting my make up routine every morning. The coolness of the roller ball is exactly what I need to wake me up in the AM! I don't typically like to wear heavy concealer under my eyes since I wear contacts and tend to be sensitive to products applied in that area - but this provides the perfect amount of lightweight coverage without irritating my eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.