BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1972)
Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
This roller is awesome at eliminating dark under eye circles, however, for being someone that doesn’t wear much makeup, I have a hard time blending the color that comes out of the roller into my skin.
Megan M.
Pottstown
I can’t stand having to use my fingers for anything that has to do with my face. I think about how many germs are already on my hands and then freak out so I love that it has a roller to where I don’t have to use my hands at all on my skin, just roll the stick and I’m good. I think at any age circles around your eyes are important to take care of as soon as you see them!
Kelly H.
Newport , KY
This was my GO-TO in high school and I still love this product. Maybe I didn't know the price while I was in school as I'm sure my mom picked it up for me, but it's hard for me to fork the money out for this as it doesn't last that that long and I have other under eye concealers that offer a lot of coverage, this just feels nice as a wake me up and does help to de-puff
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I do feel the caffeine in this product helps dark circles - it is not a thick full coverage product- I use it more on no makeup days to look more awake. I would and have repurchased.
Yara A.
Jersey City, NJ
Really like it! Reduces puffiness and dark circles under my eyes but there’s not many color choices in it so the light one was a little lighter and the medium much darker than my skin.
Beshany J.
Yuba City
Gets rid of dark circles under my sleepless eyes! Works better than some but isn't my main go-to. If you're looking for a cheap alternative, this one is probably a good thing to grab!
Jennifer W.
Really enjoy this product. Not a lot of shade options but feels great under eyes. Very cooling. Smooth on the skin. Love the packaging. Very user friendly/easy to use. Blends well.
Laura B.
Monroe
Love this for a light concealer when I’m going for a natural look. But as for an under eye moisturizer I’d say it doesn’t do a very good job. I have to use a different moisturizer when using this product.
Tiffany W.
I use this stuff everyday!  Not harsh around the eyes and instantly gives that bright eye effect.  I wear contacts as well and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all.  I carry this with me as one of my go-tos.  At ~$13 a tube, this will last me for a while.  Excellent for a drug store brand.
Samantha F.
San Diego, CA
Im a super duper skin care junkie & have tried so many products! This one is definitely one of my favs! It does everything it says it does and it’s super affordable! I would totally recommend!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.