BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Janeigne N.
I really do enjoy this because it’s super affordable and amazing I love the packaging it goes on super gentle and doesn’t tug and I really feel like my eyes are more brighter I use this before makeup before bed and even in the mornings my under eyes look so good !
Amanda C.
I use this to help cover my dark circles under my eyes. I use it over my foundation before concealer or just under concealer. It really is a good base and makes my dark circles really disappear! It also cools your eyes when they are puffy because it’s a metal rollerball.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
I have dark circles all of the time thanks to genetics and insomnia. I use this with my tinted moisturizer when I need a light coverage every day look. It cools and calms to help get rid of morning puffiness too. The best part though-it can be found at most drugstores and is relatively inexpensive. Triple win in my book. Here is a picture of how well it covers! I have no other concealer on under my eyes!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I liked this under eye brightner, it really make my undereye look more refreshed but it caused so much creasing under my eyes and make it look as if I have severe undereye wrinkles. This might be better for people with dry skin because it would absorb better.
Heidi L.
Crellin
This is amazing I use it in the morning after washing my face it moisturizes greatly and decreases the dark circles under my eyes witch I love the most then at night I wash my face and apply it takes about a month to see results depending on how bad you have circles under bags on eyes
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I actually really love this stuff! I have a ton of hereditary darkness under my eyes and this by no means covers it, but it definitely does help brighten a lot. I don’t like to wear makeup to the gym, but I will apply some of this under my eyes and around my nose/where I have any redness. It does a great job of neutralizing. Sometimes I’ll even use it underneath a full coverage concealer. If you don’t struggle with under eye circles, you could totally use this in place of a concealer.
Katie R.
Louisville
I like the applicator and how it gives a cooling effect when applying the cream. This product is also very reasonably priced. I am currently using this right now and have noticed some slight improvement in the appearance of my dark circles.
Helena N.
Bellflower, CA
Left my eyes feeling super hydrated and silky smooth. Excellent to later cover with color corrector. Purchased at target. Very gentle but I could feel it working. Happy with the product for the price. There are better under eye products out there but this one is still worth a try.
Jasmilda M.
philadelphia, PA
This was my first ever eye cream that I used when I started to get into makeup and it is always the one I recommend for ppl on a budget! I really love the cooling sensation it gave me as well. I definitely saw my under eye get brighter from continuing use.
Jaclyn E.
Fogelsville, PA
Seemed to have gotten better as I used it more but you pretty much get what you pay for. Cheap, gentle on your skin though. Worth it if you’re not looking for something super expensive or something that’s going to be a miracle worker
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.