BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
I know very well that I have awful dark circles. And this product isn't bad- but it never really covered things up. The fact that it was tinted made it seem like it was intended to be a replacement for my concealer but couldn't live up to concealer. I think that if you have less aggressive dark circles than mine, this product is great. And it feels great to put on. It just didn't do enough for me and the fact that it's pigmented made it harder for me to use.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Great price! Gives a very cooling effect. But I did not see much difference after using it for more than two months. This smells great. No side effects. I have a very oily skin. It might work for others, but did not work for me.
Celeste k.
I like using this product in the morning when I know I haven’t gotten much sleep the night before. It feels cold going on your skin and it absorbs quickly into my skin. I love this stuff. It’s affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Jessica M.
Rochester, NY
I am lucky enough to have genetics that have blessed me with thin purple skin under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get. I have used this product since high school (2007) to try to cover them up. I will say that it blends nicely, regardless of whether I am tan from summer sun or pasty in the winter. The only downside, it doesn't last all day. It will rub off, and build up in the lines around your eyes (smile lines) over the course of the day.
Alexis S.
I love this product but it isn’t perfect. It’s a cheaper product so clearly I didn’t have high expectations for it. But it definitely worked as well as I thought. I have the worst dark circles and this definitely helped
Paulina P.
Calexico
Yes this works perfectly for my dark spots! I really do think it does the magic! I notice a difference in my eyes after using it for 1 week my dark under eyes aren't as dark anymore.will plan to buy this when I run out
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
This guy is my secret weapon. It can be on the pricey side at first glance but I promise this stuff has tons of uses and lasts FOREVER. I use after my eye cream under cover up and makeup. If you let sit for a second before blending it literally leaves its yellow tint to diffuse dark circles along with the caffeine.
In a pinch I use it as a weightless “no makeup “ day concealer on breakouts and problematic areas due to its staying power!
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
It is not very long lasting and very sheer but if you just want a light concealer for the beach or a hot summer day it is a good fix. I love the fact that it's small and portable and blends easily. I've used for years.
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
So this is basically just concealer being passed off as an eye cream. The roller ball was supposed to help with puffiness and work the product in but it was useless. The ball didn't roll it just smeared makeup onto your under eye. Definitely not worth the money. There were no under eye improvements from using this. And it only comes in one color which is light, so if you have a darker skin tone, I do not suggest this.
Alexis G.
Didn’t work that great for me. Would have been better if cold and not sticky texture. My eyes feel glued together. A little pricey But does last long. Could be more cooling and calming but effective to work.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.