Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Rocio C.
Rocio C.

This is my all time favorite product!! I began using this when I was 15 and I am now 21 and still use this every time I do my makeup! I believe this is what has kept me from getting dark under eyes/bags because I have always used this and don't have that problem. It has a great cooling sensation which is perfect especially in the mornings. I will continue using this product and it lasts a very long time perfect to even out color on the lids as well!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Costa Mesa, CA

My absolute fave! After applying my skincare and primer, this is the first thing I grab when starting my make up routine every morning. The coolness of the roller ball is exactly what I need to wake me up in the AM! I don't typically like to wear heavy concealer under my eyes since I wear contacts and tend to be sensitive to products applied in that area - but this provides the perfect amount of lightweight coverage without irritating my eyes.
sarah b.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN

I have tried garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller and i really didn't care for it. i just could get use to the roller concept because i have always used the cream. after i had applied it, it absorbed nicely and i didn't have any side effect. i have sensitive skin and normally have issues with some creams. this can be purchased just about anywhere and it is very reasonably priced but like i said it just wasn't for me.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR

Dark circles were once the bane of my existence. Often I was mistaken for the walking undead. Small children clung to their mothers in fear. My dog would hide behind the sofa and the cat would hiss in primal fear...until I discovered this fountain of youth! Upon first use my hefty bags of dead looking groceries retreated and I was once again looking as though I belong to the living. I cannot recommend this product enough.
WebM D.
WebM D.

I have an issue with dark under eye circles and have tried everything. I loved this immediately. I use this in my everyday makeup routine. The cool temperature of the roller ball refreshes baggy, tired eyes. A light color corrector is applied simply by running the applicator under your eyes. It soothes and camouflages at the same time. Works great under makeup or even alone to give a natural look without the dark circles.
Rayelle N.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN

This is so effective and seriously anyone who has an issue with under eye dark circles or need to clear up those effects of a long night of fun and adventure well this can help out with the dark circle immediately! I saw an immediate change to how well my makeup applied and even how long the coverage lasted throughout the day with this as part of my preprep to my daily makeup routine, I even use it before bed at night!
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ

Not impressed and will not buy again. You get what you pay for. I felt this was priced fairly so I would try it. It felt cooling while applying it, which made me feel like it would be a product that was living up to it's name. Poor packaging, the roller for me kept sticking. I ended up throwing this away out of frustration after 2 uses. I will not buy this again - however, it may work for you, just not for me!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

I really feel like this product helped to reduce the circles under my eyes. Every woman in my family has been born with deep purple circles, I have tried so many products to help reduce the darkness. This product really helps to make me look like I am not permanently exhausted ! It has a nice clean scent to it, and is cooling on your eyes. It's not a miracle product but it definitely helps.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

This was the first time I had ever use the roller ball in my area and I thought it was a little bit awkward to begin with. I got used to it but I also noticed that it didn't seem to have any effect on my under eye circles and I continue to have to use concealer everyday. I ended up putting the rollerball down after about 3 weeks of you when I saw no improvement in skin tone around my eyes.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Westmorland, CA

i simply love the way it made me feeling after applying. my sister gave it to me as a gift and i love using it. It is very gentle on my skin which is very sensitive. I love the easy to open packaging. I would definately purchase this produce again and recommend it to others. I am in a variety of beauty groups on facebook and these ladies are always asking for beauty produce suggestions.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.