BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Leslie M.
This was the first time I had ever use the roller ball in my area and I thought it was a little bit awkward to begin with. I got used to it but I also noticed that it didn't seem to have any effect on my under eye circles and I continue to have to use concealer everyday. I ended up putting the rollerball down after about 3 weeks of you when I saw no improvement in skin tone around my eyes.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
This is a neat product and was the first thing I ever used in my fight against my dark circles. It did a ok job of taking care of them but not the best though I did like the way the roller felt while using it. The packaging was nice and sleek and didn't look cheap at all. This is a good product for someone starting out and wanting to try a few things to take care of their dark circles.
Jenny V.
I got this at target couple days ago just to try it out and WOW!! I honestly love it, it works so well as the eye cream I used to buy at Sephora but this is cheaper. It really conceals your dark circles and you can use it with or without full makeup on. I normally don't use makeup and when I apply it on, it doesn't even look like I have ANYTHING on my face at all. I just love it
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
I love this I always apply before my under eye concealer. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little yellow toned for my fair skin but Again I apply concealer over top so it doesn't matter to me. It really leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I don't have much dark circles but I do get small bags and this helps them smooth out and feel refreshed with the cold roller.
Anna S.
The cooling sensation is fantastic and combined with the roller ball good for eliminating puffy under eyes. I'd say it's pretty decent for the price. Available in drugstores. I don't personally enjoy the concealer...it does not provide much coverage to someone with severe dark circles. If you need a quick fix after a night out, however, this may work wonders for you.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I have very dark circles. As you can see by the time I'm writing this-I'm a night owl and have trouble sleeping. Combine that with heredity-my sister and my father and my paternal grandmother (who I strongly resemble) also have very dark circles under their eyes. I've always use concealers and have tried all but the very expensive ones that celebrities say they use.
Stephanie S.
This is a good use for cover-up, but it sometimes tends to get thin and shows your under eye circles when applying foundation afterwards. I have found that if you use tour foundation then apply the roller in a thin application then blend. It works wonders! This isa one of those products that works great but you have to figure out how applying it works best for you.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I have 3 kids, and have with the darkness, and puffiness under my eyes for years. I received this product, and was extremely excited to try it. I thought it was the answer to my dreams, but not so much. I put it on my left eye to see if I could see a difference, and my right eye looked better. Very disappointed, and would really love to find a product that works.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This feels so great to put underneath the eyes, the metal rolling ball feels cooling and the gel is soothing and feels amazing to put on in the mornings. As for its actual effectiveness, I didn't notice drastic improvements in my skin under my eyes or if it actually helped hide the dark circles but it gets the job done- there are just better options on the market
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I am very impressed with this roller. It really helps with dark circles under my eyes. I have a hard time sleeping so I tend to get dark circles and puffiness under and around my eyes. I have been using the roller for puffiness and when I saw this I was so happy to see this. I snapped it right up and I'm glad I did. Works like a dream. Definitely a game changer!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.