Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
sarah b.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have tried garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller and i really didn't care for it. i just could get use to the roller concept because i have always used the cream. after i had applied it, it absorbed nicely and i didn't have any side effect. i have sensitive skin and normally have issues with some creams. this can be purchased just about anywhere and it is very reasonably priced but like i said it just wasn't for me.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dark circles were once the bane of my existence. Often I was mistaken for the walking undead. Small children clung to their mothers in fear. My dog would hide behind the sofa and the cat would hiss in primal fear...until I discovered this fountain of youth! Upon first use my hefty bags of dead looking groceries retreated and I was once again looking as though I belong to the living. I cannot recommend this product enough.
WebM D.
WebM D.
I have an issue with dark under eye circles and have tried everything. I loved this immediately. I use this in my everyday makeup routine. The cool temperature of the roller ball refreshes baggy, tired eyes. A light color corrector is applied simply by running the applicator under your eyes. It soothes and camouflages at the same time. Works great under makeup or even alone to give a natural look without the dark circles.
Rayelle N.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
This is so effective and seriously anyone who has an issue with under eye dark circles or need to clear up those effects of a long night of fun and adventure well this can help out with the dark circle immediately! I saw an immediate change to how well my makeup applied and even how long the coverage lasted throughout the day with this as part of my preprep to my daily makeup routine, I even use it before bed at night!
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed and will not buy again. You get what you pay for. I felt this was priced fairly so I would try it. It felt cooling while applying it, which made me feel like it would be a product that was living up to it's name. Poor packaging, the roller for me kept sticking. I ended up throwing this away out of frustration after 2 uses. I will not buy this again - however, it may work for you, just not for me!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
I really feel like this product helped to reduce the circles under my eyes. Every woman in my family has been born with deep purple circles, I have tried so many products to help reduce the darkness. This product really helps to make me look like I am not permanently exhausted ! It has a nice clean scent to it, and is cooling on your eyes. It's not a miracle product but it definitely helps.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first time I had ever use the roller ball in my area and I thought it was a little bit awkward to begin with. I got used to it but I also noticed that it didn't seem to have any effect on my under eye circles and I continue to have to use concealer everyday. I ended up putting the rollerball down after about 3 weeks of you when I saw no improvement in skin tone around my eyes.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Westmorland, CA
i simply love the way it made me feeling after applying. my sister gave it to me as a gift and i love using it. It is very gentle on my skin which is very sensitive. I love the easy to open packaging. I would definately purchase this produce again and recommend it to others. I am in a variety of beauty groups on facebook and these ladies are always asking for beauty produce suggestions.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
This is a neat product and was the first thing I ever used in my fight against my dark circles. It did a ok job of taking care of them but not the best though I did like the way the roller felt while using it. The packaging was nice and sleek and didn't look cheap at all. This is a good product for someone starting out and wanting to try a few things to take care of their dark circles.
Suhaima C.
Suhaima C.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the perfect base before doing makeup. I like to apply this almost all over(under eyes, bridge of nose, forehead, and corners of nose and chin) after using primer. It provides color correction and prevents me from using too much make up. It extends the life of my other makeup because I do t have to use as much. I can also wear this by itself if I'm having a lazy makeup day.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.