BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I have been using this product and have not seen any difference yet maybe it's just my skin or not but I don't have bad under eyes and it hasn't improved so I'm a little disappointed but it does refresh my under eyes when I put it on
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
Not too pricey and doesn’t have a chemical smell like some do. It feels so-so on my skin, not too sticky like some under eye rollers. Just doesn’t do as much as I’d like for my dark circles (but neither has anything else I’ve found)
Amanda F.
Ellwood city, PA
I have very pale skin so my dark circles always show through especially in the winter months. I use this product right before I do my makeup and the slight tint does wonders for my dark circles. It's become a staple in my routine.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
So I use this product to reduce the visibility of my dark circles. I don't really get them bad, only when o do t get much sleep. This product does a good job helping with that. It also helps my under eye look brighter and fresher.
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
This product is okay, but not the best I’ve ever used. I do not like the roll on applicator, it is hit or miss. The product does an okay job with the dark circles under my eyes but it doesn’t brighten the way I hoped that it would.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Probably one of my favorite products from garnier. So easy to use, very effective and gentle! I have been getting this product and products like it for years and it never disappoints! I recommend this to everyone!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is my all time favorite skin care product. It is a must have in your skin care Arsenal. I could not imagine not using this on my skin. It has taken years off of me and has my skin feeling amazing it is well worth the price I promise you will not be disappointed
Sam O.
If the undertone in this coloring was a little less yellow I would love this product so much. I love wearing this even without a base or any make up on. It wakes up my eyes and makes me look like I am well hydrated and rested.
Sam B.
Lake City
The feeling of applying it is wonderful. I have dark circles to to fix them rather than cover is very appealing. I believe this did the trick. I will have to keep using it to see long term effects, but will purchase this again
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
Overall it is just an Ok product. I saw a little bit of improvement over some time, but I was not all that impressed. The price was generally decent for what I got, but it could have been better. Probably won’t buy it again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?