BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Alicia P.
Worked for a few times and then after a little while I stopped noticing a difference. I'd love to try it again, but I was pregnant at the time so that might have been why.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
I use and try many different eye products, but this is one of my favorites. I like that I don't have to use my fingers to apply. It really minimizes wrinkles and puffiness
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
It's a smidge sticky but it definitely helps cover the dark circles. I mostly like the coolness of the rollerball I do still have to use a heavier duty concealer as well.
Allie E.
Omaha, NE
This is a great eye product! I definitely need help with my dark circles, and this helped to combat them!! The price is not too bad, and it worked well for the most part.
Paola H.
Pacoima, CA
This stuff is great my under eye circles feel so fresh and slowly but surely disappear. It's my 2nd time purchasing this product and I love it đź‘Ť Its gentle which I love .
Kerry J.
Lufkin, TX
I bought this on a whim at CVS a few years ago, and I now feel naked without it. Refreshes the delictae skin below my eyes and helps me feel better about my dark circles.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I love this dark circle roller! I have always has severe allergies which cause me to have dark circles all the time and this product is the best product for it! LOVE IT!
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I used this product a few years ago, I really like but did not see the change too, so stop using it. It is a good product, i have a friend who loves him, but not for me.
Laura C.
Paducah, KY
I had very high hopes for this product. I haven't been using it very long, maybe a week or more, but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe it could be me but not a fan.
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
Helps conceal dark circles great. I carry one in my purse for quick touch ups during the day. Nice cooling effect and I can almost feel the puffinest leave my eye area.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.