Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this roller ball! Under the eye serums are some of my favorite products! I get bags and dark circles like no other and this product really help reduce the dark circles and puffiness
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury
Best thing ever i use the salmon color the medium to deep color as a concealer but since i cant find it ANYWHERE i use the bb cream works the same or even better it provides more coverage.
Tomiann C.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Dramatically reduces the signs of dark circles. Noticeable results within minutes of using. Continued use will reduce dark circles over time. Best moderately priced product on the market.
Amalia C.
Amalia C.
Feels cooling and refreshing on the undereyes. The tint helps conceal dark circles; I used it in place of undereye concealer for a light makeup look. I have repurchased it twice already.
Jacelyn O.
Jacelyn O.
beacon, NY
For mornings when my under eyes look terrible, saggy, dry, dark, whatever the case may be. this is my go to for under eye treatment. It helps moisturize and make them look less horrifying.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this product !!! It really give you a burst of refreshment when applied. And the slight coverage is a plus. I hate morning and this just makes me look like a more happy person lol
ermina a.
ermina a.
Saginaw, TX
THIS is an every mom must have. i have been looking like a zombie ever since my daughter was born. i "wake up" and have huge bags under my eyes and this is very helpful for that problem!
Mia S.
Mia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This handy little roller by Garnier is perfect for travel and is cooling and soothing on your eye area. I keep it in the fridge so the roller can be extra cool and refreshing to my face.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Hudson Falls, NY
Life saver! This great product is the perfect accessory after a long weekend. It provides instant results and helps to hide those unsightly dark circles. Great price, and often on sale.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??