Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Tomiann C.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Dramatically reduces the signs of dark circles. Noticeable results within minutes of using. Continued use will reduce dark circles over time. Best moderately priced product on the market.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this product !!! It really give you a burst of refreshment when applied. And the slight coverage is a plus. I hate morning and this just makes me look like a more happy person lol
Jacelyn O.
Jacelyn O.
Beacon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For mornings when my under eyes look terrible, saggy, dry, dark, whatever the case may be. this is my go to for under eye treatment. It helps moisturize and make them look less horrifying.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This handy little roller by Garnier is perfect for travel and is cooling and soothing on your eye area. I keep it in the fridge so the roller can be extra cool and refreshing to my face.
Amalia C.
Amalia C.
Feels cooling and refreshing on the undereyes. The tint helps conceal dark circles; I used it in place of undereye concealer for a light makeup look. I have repurchased it twice already.
ermina a.
ermina a.
Saginaw, TX
THIS is an every mom must have. i have been looking like a zombie ever since my daughter was born. i "wake up" and have huge bags under my eyes and this is very helpful for that problem!
Susan F.
Susan F.
Hudson Falls, NY
Life saver! This great product is the perfect accessory after a long weekend. It provides instant results and helps to hide those unsightly dark circles. Great price, and often on sale.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is certainly refreshing applied to under eye, & it does help reduce dark circles but it does not totally remove or cover them. It is helpful but not a one product needed solution.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Applies product with a very cold metal applicator roller. Helps to deminish dark circles and puffiness. Seems to work pretty well, but it quite pricey for the results that I received.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??