Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo

I hate the undereye and this product is perfect to correction of this. Feeling so gentle with a effective finish to you looks amazing. Buy this product in official page of garnier or Amazon. You would buy in ebay too.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH

i'm going to return this because the "sheer tint" is way too much. i was looking for the roller specifically so that was disappointing. i still have high hopes for the product, but i'm going to try the non tinted one.
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC

I LOVE this eye cream. It immediately brightens my tired face. I usually skip concealer when I use this and it really lessens the puffiness of my eyes. Highly recommended! It is also in my budget range so that's a ++
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I don't think I can fairly rate this product quite yet. I have only been trying it for 2 days now and I usually give products a week or longer before reviewing. I will update as soon as I come to a conclusion though!
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Tampa, FL

I would rather use concealer than this. Even though it rolls on you still have to rub it in with your finger or makeup sponge. I bought it once and never even finished it. I was so disappointed with it I gave it away
Emily C.
Emily C.

On my worst days, I use this magic tool!!! It's literally a god send if you struggle with dark circles under your eyes! This is good for the days when I get little to no sleep and those circles are darker than ever!
Aleja
Aleja "TheBeautySurfer" F.
Newton, MA

HOW I use it? By itself or UNDER (never on top) my foundation to brighten my under eyes, cover redness around my nose or camouflage any dark spot.
It's light, it's undetectable and it doesn't settle into fine lines.
Genesis H.
Genesis H.
West New York, NJ

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I suffer from dark circles really badly but this product is something that I love and feels great to put on the roller feels like a nice massage for your eyes and visibly reduces the dark circles.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Davie, FL

I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA

I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.