BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I am prone to deep darkness under my eyes. This product helps to reduce the darkness after only using a few days. I already feel my appearance looks a few years younger! I look rested and refreshed instead of tired
Keely M.
This pairs perfectly with a tinted moisturizer or BB cream! This used to be my go-to for dark circles!! As I have started wearing more make up, I stopped using this as much since it was another layer under my eyes.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
I have dark circles and also bags on my eyes. Thanks to this product my dark circles have been reducing. It's a nice packaging. It's a good value. I bought it in walgreens. It's perfect, I wouldn't change anything.
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
My favorite eye roller ever!!! The tint makes for a perfect "no makeup, makeup day." Gives just enough coverage AND has active ingredients to reduce the sign of dark circles! And the roller ball makes it very soothing on the eyes.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
I LOVE this stuff! It really has helped fade my dark circles and tightened up the area. I use this daily and I keep it in the fridge so it gives a cooling effect under my eyes! I have recommended this to friends!
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
I like the easy roll-on packaging. Super easy to apply. I've bought this product too many times. Good value and not pricey at all. I found it effective and eye brightening. One of my favorite drugstore products.
Candy P.
Huntington Beach
For tired mornings, this eye roller is my secret weapon. I sometimes throw it in my purse when I know I'm in for a long day at work. It blends perfectly with my foundation and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Sara M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really love this product! I don’t wear makeup but I do like to have something light to hide my dark circles. This product is great at covering up my dark circles without making it look like I have makeup on.
Courtney H.
Lewisville
I really enjoyed how well this worked. It felt great on my eyes. Especially after freshly washing my face. However I do wish it worked a little faster. It did work, just maybe not as quick as I liked. I bought it from Walmart, and it was inexpensive. I will probably purchase again.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
I've used this product for years now and it's a great eye rollar at an affordable price. I can noticeably see a difference after using it every morning. My dark circles and puffiness are beginning to decrease.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.