BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1962)
Amanda P.
Rosemead, CA
It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Must have in my makeup arsenal at all times!! Everyone loves Multi-Tasking products (at least I do). The Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a 2-in-1 it covers dark circles and also concealer!! It has Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments that instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. I stash my roller in the fridge, for some reason the cold feels extra amazing to my eyes and so refreshing when it is so sweltering hot out
Lauren A.
Abington, MA
I love this! The roller feels cold and smooth on your eyelid and under eye. My roommate loves it too and he's a guy who usually isnt into skin care. He just loves the way this feels when applied!!
Sally L.
I LOVE this product -- it's quick, easy, and effective! I don't often wear foundation or any similar types of products day-to-day as I don't usually spend much time on my makeup. Therefore, I was looking for a product that would eliminate my under eye circles and make me look more refreshed. This does just that, plus the consistency is such that you can easily blend it out to fade into the rest of your skin. It covers nicely and is lightweight, so it looks and feels natural. Definitely would recommend as an affordable alternative to other products!
Wendy L.
Saint Paul, IN
I didn't see any difference in my skin. I used it day and night with no results. I also used the one that had caffeine in it with no results. I was disappointed with the product.
Madelyn H.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
The garnier skinactive clearly brighter eye roller is a decent product. The roller does brighten up the eye area, however the downfall for me was that the results didn't last. I saw right away a huge difference in my dark circles, and it made me look very awake and bright. However, I noticed within about 40 minutes my dark circles were already starting to appear again. It did what it claimed but the results were extremely short term. I would recommend using this maybe right before taking pictures, or just keep it in your purse to use throughout the day.
Taylor R.
Natrona Hts, PA
I get pretty noticable dark circles under my eyes. This noticably helped me! It is quick and easy to you and also smells good! I love all garnier products i have used and highly recommend trying this product!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Helps correct the appearance of dark circles and brightens, 2-in-1 Eye Care Plus Concealer Sheer, Soft applicator roller ball this solution of 2-in-1 combines eye care also promotes instant coverage, blendable in a way soft, easy to apply roller applicator. The applicator roller ball and caffeine gel formula helps stimulate the area under the eyes, while the vast mineral pigments dye mixes easily to correct the appearance of dark circles. Instantly: Helps correct dark circles and shadows promotes diminished. In 1 week: eyes look bright. (Results based on evaluation study of consumers.) Garnier Skin Renew Roller concealer eye is tested for safety dermatologist, ophthalmologist tested, gentle to the skin, cause allergies, and non-greasy.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH
Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.