Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
I love this Garnier Nutritiomiste Skin Renew Anti-Dark circle Eye Roller. I i apply this product in the evening before bed and just before i apply foundation in the morning. It is a great product!
Christal K.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
I love this thing on sore tired eyes, especially in the summer. The metal applicator is always a little bit cool and it's super refreshing, plus the product has nice light, moisturizing coverage.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
I always have dark circles under my eyes. I tried the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller and it mad NO difference at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
The product is very sheer, to the point where it doesn't really cover any dark circles but looks very natural on its own without foundation. The cooling effect of the metal roller is refreshing
Anita H.
Anita H.
Works great. I saw improvement within a week of using it. I bought this product in my local Walgreens drug store. It's very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin.definitely worth the money
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
April D.
April D.
This product is amazing ! It works wonders under my tired eyes and I look great after using it ! It takes years off my face even after just using a short time ! This product is very effective .
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolute favorite product. Cannot live without this concealer/dark circle roller ball. Wakes up my eyes in an instant. In the summer, I can get away with just this and mascara during the day.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Ames, IA
I love love love the feeling of this roller when I put it on! It's got a cooling feel to it and always leaves me feeling refreshed!! It's very gentle on my eyes and exceeded my expectations!
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Si funciona yo trabaje por un largo tiempo durante la noche y me ayudaba mucho cuando me aplicaba este producto. Lo aplicó primero y después mi base de maquillaje y ya después mi cancelear.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.