BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
paige d.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! If you don’t feel like using a concealer to help hid your bags this stuff has your back. It has a built in concealer that is so nice for hiding bags and it has a serum that really helps to brighten up your under eyes.
When you apply this your dark circles literally gone it have shade on it just like BB creams. This meets my expectations. This is very effective for the dark circles only but the puffiness is still there. I will definitely buy this again.
Heather H.
Portland
This was just ok.. some days it would have a lot of liquid I would spit out and I would roll it ion my eyes. The other days it would be all dry and the roller would be hard and hurt. No real changes to speak of either. Bummer thumbs down.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
I really like this eye roller. I use it under my daily make up as a concealer. It does not give you full coverage, but it's not very thick and it doesn't block your pores. I would recommend this product if you wear light daily make up.
emma e.
i love putting this product on at night time and in the mornig at night it calms your eyes down refreshes them before going to sleep and in the morning it wakes you up and it is so cooling and i have seen ipmrovment on my dark circles
Katie H.
Lynchburg
Love this product! I use it most days in combination with other concealers. It wakes me up with the cooling coverage. I love the rollerball applicator of the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I have been using this product and have not seen any difference yet maybe it's just my skin or not but I don't have bad under eyes and it hasn't improved so I'm a little disappointed but it does refresh my under eyes when I put it on
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
Not too pricey and doesn’t have a chemical smell like some do. It feels so-so on my skin, not too sticky like some under eye rollers. Just doesn’t do as much as I’d like for my dark circles (but neither has anything else I’ve found)
Ariel M.
I LOOOOVE this eye roller! The metal roller ball at the end feels so cool and clean under your eyes you look instantly less tired. I bought mine at CVS and it's pretty liquid, so you can blend it if you'd like. I would buy this again!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Probably one of my favorite products from garnier. So easy to use, very effective and gentle! I have been getting this product and products like it for years and it never disappoints! I recommend this to everyone!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?