BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
I like the tinted product because I get dark circles under my eyes so this works double city to cover up and repair the first signs of dryness and wrinkles without looking like I'm wearing any makeup.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Very nice dark circle product. Garnier products always smell really great also. Not too pricey... Seems to be a gentle formula. I'm a first time product user... Most likely would buy again though!!!!'
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
I love this Garnier Nutritiomiste Skin Renew Anti-Dark circle Eye Roller. I i apply this product in the evening before bed and just before i apply foundation in the morning. It is a great product!
Christal K.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
I love this thing on sore tired eyes, especially in the summer. The metal applicator is always a little bit cool and it's super refreshing, plus the product has nice light, moisturizing coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
I always have dark circles under my eyes. I tried the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller and it mad NO difference at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Works great. I saw improvement within a week of using it. I bought this product in my local Walgreens drug store. It's very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin.definitely worth the money
April D.
April D.
This product is amazing ! It works wonders under my tired eyes and I look great after using it ! It takes years off my face even after just using a short time ! This product is very effective .
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??