Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Sjöbo SE

Realy good prudukt that helps whit the dark circles under your eys. It leves a nice moisterising felling. It have a verry nice smel and it is not over povering. I realy liked it and i will probubly by it more in the futer just becuse it was so good.
Gisel M.
Gisel M.
Guadalajara

I have really bad dark circles some days and I mean it's a good product but I don't see this huge difference, so better use concelear./ Algunos días tengo ojeras muy marcadas, es un buen producto pero no veo la gran diferencia, mejor usar corrector.
Sahar M.
Sahar M.

I love this little roller! I use it on a daily basis for light coverage and amazing brightening power under my eyes. Over time, it makes a big difference with the appearance of my under eye area. Definitely recommend if light coverage is your thing.
Debby R.
Debby R.
Hudson, FL

I don't really care for this roller at all. I have used it straight for two weeks and there is no difference with the under eye dark circles. i bought this at walmart. First time user and I wont be buying it again. Yes lots of room for improvement.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio , TX

This eye roller is really handy for days when your eyes feel tired, not enough sleep, when you're sick and your under eyes are not at their best. The caffeine in the product is awesome, I feel it working instantly. I would totally buy this again :)
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Louisville, KY

This product made my dark circles lessen a whole lot. It was a good product for what I needed it to do. Very effective product and was able to get it just at the local grocery store and it was a very gentle product. Definitely recommend to others!
January G.
January G.

I love this product. It is cooling under the eye and helps reduce dark circles. It blends in easily and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. Has a nice, fresh scent also. This is well worth the price, as the product works, and lasts a long time.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Flowery Branch, GA

I've used this product for about a year now, no it does not make your dark circles go away over time. But I give it a good rating because it does help the puffiness go away , it also has a great tint to it so you don't have to wear makeup over it.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.

I liked the feel of the product. It felt refreshing. I honestly did not see any improvement in the area. Was gentle around the eye area. The scent was minimal. The pricing was ok. Sometimes I felt like no product was coming out of the roller ball
Louise C.
Louise C.

This product is great for covering my under eye circles and I use it everyday it glides across the eye and is gentle I would repurchase this item again as it wasn't overly expensive and you got what you paid for. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.