BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Amanda F.
Meadville, PA
I have very pale skin so my dark circles always show through especially in the winter months. I use this product right before I do my makeup and the slight tint does wonders for my dark circles. It's become a staple in my routine.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Probably one of my favorite products from garnier. So easy to use, very effective and gentle! I have been getting this product and products like it for years and it never disappoints! I recommend this to everyone!
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
So I use this product to reduce the visibility of my dark circles. I don't really get them bad, only when o do t get much sleep. This product does a good job helping with that. It also helps my under eye look brighter and fresher.
Sam O.
If the undertone in this coloring was a little less yellow I would love this product so much. I love wearing this even without a base or any make up on. It wakes up my eyes and makes me look like I am well hydrated and rested.
Sam B.
Lake City
The feeling of applying it is wonderful. I have dark circles to to fix them rather than cover is very appealing. I believe this did the trick. I will have to keep using it to see long term effects, but will purchase this again
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
I feel like it doesn't do what it says. I brought it because it supposed to remove and help the bags and dark circles I have. It was pretty disappointing with no results. I would tell others to buy it to see how it works for them but I wouldn't use it again my self.
Lakan S.
Saltillo, MS
I just recently purchased this and I really love it so far!!! It does conceal my dark circles a bit and I really like that. I use it mostly on days when I'm not wearing makeup and I'll use this so I look a little less dead!
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
This is sort of alright. I feel the cooling effect when I apply it, and the coverage on under eye circles is there, but it's not enough to even call it coverage. It's a decent base to neutralize but it doesn't help much and doesn't have long term lasting effects.
Haley W.
Galveston, TX
I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
Keanaliz L.
Methuen, MA
I thought this would help with my dark under eyes but it doesn’t do much. I bought it twice to see if it needed more time but it never gave me any results. It is gentle and wakes up your eyes but it doesn’t get rid of dark eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.