BY GARNIER #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
For tired mornings, this eye roller is my secret weapon. I sometimes throw it in my purse when I know I'm in for a long day at work. It blends perfectly with my foundation and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is great for making the under of your eyes brighter. However if you rub your eyes and get into your eyes it will burn your eyes like nothing that you ever felt before. Otherwise it was effective.
Sara M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really love this product! I don’t wear makeup but I do like to have something light to hide my dark circles. This product is great at covering up my dark circles without making it look like I have makeup on.
Courtney H.
I really enjoyed how well this worked. It felt great on my eyes. Especially after freshly washing my face. However I do wish it worked a little faster. It did work, just maybe not as quick as I liked. I bought it from Walmart, and it was inexpensive. I will probably purchase again.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
My favorite product for dark circles. The metal tip feels cool on the skin and helps reduce puffiness. The concealer covers you dark circles and helps to improve the appearance of dark circles with each use.
Omarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was staying up late, had these dark circles I needed to get rid of. I got the Garnier roller &I it worked nicely!price was good! Value for my money. I bought it at Rite Aid & would buy it again for sure!!
Melissa Z.
The first product I use every morning. I absolutely love it. I have noticed a huge difference since using. I also love how it covers up my bags as well. Easy to find and really affordable. Definitely recommend
Abelina E.
Commerce City, CO
This was a very interesting product, I usually don't have super sensitive skin but this product honestly hurt my lower eyes, causing redness and increased puffiness. Therefore I wouldn't use again nor huy
Iliet S.
It is the perfect match to your daily routine. It helps you with dark circles and prevent them because the roll is cold. I would recommend it to anyone with dark circles and it gets longer that you think.
Allison C.
Aransas Pass, TX
The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller works like a concealer. Give it a little shake, and roll a streak over your dark circles. With your finger or beauty blender, pat until evenly blended. The non-greasy, caffeine gel combined with the rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. When we are fatigued or tired, the body's natural microcirculation slows down, and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. This can also happen over time, as we age. The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a product for relieving that tired, stayed-up-too-late look that many of us know all too well. You can find it at drugstores as well as most local markets with a makeup section. I purchased this product for around $6 and it lasted me several months.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.