Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Lake Placid, FL

Well I was really happy too find this because I looked for anti dark circle cream with cover up in it . I liked this but I wish it was a little thicker I was water I had to use a lot for it to cover the deep dark circles
Amani B.
Amani B.
Vista

This stuff is my life saver. I have genetically really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, especially when I first wake up. This concealer and Dior concealer are the only two that I can trust for everyday full coverage
Missie S.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN

Honestly, did not really love the product. I thought it didn't really work as well as the Boots Anti-Aging Hydrating Eye Cream. The application was ok and I did like the packaging, but it just was not really my favorite.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.

I couldn't really see a difference on my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling under my eyes. Also feels very hydrating and locks in the hydration. But I have yet to see any drastic change in my dark circles.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I love this roller. It is cool to the touch and soothing. I use it for under my eyes to brightening up the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. I even sometimes use it to contour my fine due to the lighter color!
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Carthage, MO

Love the way it feels when applying it it has a cooling effect. I bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations exceptionally the packaging was nice. Covered the dark circles well I will definitely be purchasing more
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD

I use this as a daily concealer to cover up dark circles. I've tried so many other concealers, both high end and drugstore. But I always keep a tube of this in my collection. Never flakes or creases and stays all day.
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo

I hate the undereye and this product is perfect to correction of this. Feeling so gentle with a effective finish to you looks amazing. Buy this product in official page of garnier or Amazon. You would buy in ebay too.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH

i'm going to return this because the "sheer tint" is way too much. i was looking for the roller specifically so that was disappointing. i still have high hopes for the product, but i'm going to try the non tinted one.
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Tampa, FL

I would rather use concealer than this. Even though it rolls on you still have to rub it in with your finger or makeup sponge. I bought it once and never even finished it. I was so disappointed with it I gave it away
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.