Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Maya M.
Maya M.
Jersey City, NJ
I"m a fair skinned person who works nights and enjoys the occaisional beer or three--this stuff is magic. It cools and cams puffiness, and over time helps with my dark circles. Good buy for a good price.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
I used this a few months ago and it helped my dark circles a little bit. It would probably be good for someone younger and maybe with a lighter complexion. I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
In love with his! not only is it affordable but so gentle on the skin!!! doesn't leave a rash the packaging is pretty decent but easy to use you can find it at any drugstore and i would definitely recommend
Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for almost 2 years now. I always wake up with tired eyes and dark circles. This is part of my daily make-up routine. It covers my dark circles and instantly helps with puffiness.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
I like the tinted product because I get dark circles under my eyes so this works double city to cover up and repair the first signs of dryness and wrinkles without looking like I'm wearing any makeup.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Very nice dark circle product. Garnier products always smell really great also. Not too pricey... Seems to be a gentle formula. I'm a first time product user... Most likely would buy again though!!!!'
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
I love this Garnier Nutritiomiste Skin Renew Anti-Dark circle Eye Roller. I i apply this product in the evening before bed and just before i apply foundation in the morning. It is a great product!
Christal K.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
I love this thing on sore tired eyes, especially in the summer. The metal applicator is always a little bit cool and it's super refreshing, plus the product has nice light, moisturizing coverage.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??