Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Auburn, AL

Fantastic product that really helped me feel and looked refreshed in the morning before makeup and after I took my makeup off at night.
I would definitely recommend using the product to anyone who struggles with dark circles even after plenty of sleep.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS

Dark circles are in my family so it is really hard to take care of them without makeup but I also really love them at the same time. I use this every week after I do my facial mask and it has I have seen some results definitely want to see more though.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.

Absolutely love this product, I have used it for years! It works perfectly at covering dark circles! I have had my most recent tube for like 6 months and I use it every day! I do recommend setting it with a loose powder to make sure it doesn't crease!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Sunrise, FL

I have two kids so sometimes I don't get as much sleep as I would like lol this cream does a great job of banishing all trace of my dark circles to make me look refreshed and awake even on my most tired days even I'm rushing without wearing any makeup
Mary-Caroline T.
Mary-Caroline T.
Beaumont, TX

I have had the opportunity to use this product several times and have received pretty decent results. I purchased this at my local pharmacy for a pretty good price. Realistically, it did a good job of covering and perfecting my dark under eye circles.
Sabila S.
Sabila S.

I love using the dark circle roller, it feels great around the eye area, very cooling and relaxing. The gel gets easily absorbed in the skin, I have not noticed a big change in my dark circles but because it feels so good on the skin I like using it .
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Covington, KY

I use the Garnier anti dark circle rollerball in the evening and morning. It does make a noticeable difference with dark circles and puffiness. I like to put mine in the refrigerator. It's very refreshing in the morning. I would and have repurchased.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Lebanon, PA

I usually find good results with Garnier. However, this time the anti dark circle formula didn't work at all for me. There is not much of a scent, so that's a plus. But, without results, it's a waste of money. I would not recommend this for the eyes.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.

Very convenient and easy to apply. The color is a bit light for olive skin tone. Smooth to the feel, but takes some rubbing to blend in. The tube does not last as long as I expected, but I do enjoy the cool feel of the the product when it is applied.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Sjöbo SE

Realy good prudukt that helps whit the dark circles under your eys. It leves a nice moisterising felling. It have a verry nice smel and it is not over povering. I realy liked it and i will probubly by it more in the futer just becuse it was so good.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.