BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Priscila V.
This kind of refreshes the skin and it feels so cooling i got it in a CVS i believe. it was small but then again i still got it. don't remember how much i payed, but the product itself is great it's real cooling. Don't think i would but again.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
This is one of my go to travel products! I love that they made this one which also has a little concealer in it. I love to leave this in the freezer and it feels amazing under my eyes after. Perfect after a long flight to make you look awake.
Joana D.
Bakersfield, CA
This product made my under eye area look super caked even after I washed and moisturized. I thought it was just me so I tried the product again on a different occasion with different moisturizer and primer and the same thing still happened.
Madison H.
Urbana
This product is really great its gotten rid of a lot of my under eye darkness you have to use it for a little while to see results but I recommend it if you wanna get rid of your dark circles it’s a really great product not expensive either
Mckenzie G.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My bags under my eyes really were clearly brighter! The roll on application was very easy to use and the product was light and wasn't heavy on my skin. My only compliant was that it made my skin sting for about 3 seconds after putting it on.
When you apply this your dark circles literally gone it have shade on it just like BB creams. This meets my expectations. This is very effective for the dark circles only but the puffiness is still there. I will definitely buy this again.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
I really like this eye roller. I use it under my daily make up as a concealer. It does not give you full coverage, but it's not very thick and it doesn't block your pores. I would recommend this product if you wear light daily make up.
Ariel M.
I LOOOOVE this eye roller! The metal roller ball at the end feels so cool and clean under your eyes you look instantly less tired. I bought mine at CVS and it's pretty liquid, so you can blend it if you'd like. I would buy this again!
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I have been using this product and have not seen any difference yet maybe it's just my skin or not but I don't have bad under eyes and it hasn't improved so I'm a little disappointed but it does refresh my under eyes when I put it on
Katie H.
Lynchburg
Love this product! I use it most days in combination with other concealers. It wakes me up with the cooling coverage. I love the rollerball applicator of the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.