Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Arshena A.
Arshena A.

I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

I have used about every face lotion and mask and ext garnier has this seems to work really well I enjoyed this product just make sure when buying a product it targets specifically what your skin need all around great product
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Trenton, GA

The best $13 investment I have ever made! I've been using the same one for the last year almost, and I use it daily. I've never been dissatisfied with it. It does exactly as it should. This is a product I CANNOT go without.
Diana C.
Diana C.
East Moline, IL

Ive only started using this a few days ago. Although it hasn't been long (6 days) I do seem to notice a healthy skin look under my eyes. Plus my husband days my eyes shine! I'm pretty sure it's from using my roller daily :)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK

I really love this product. I frequently get dark circles under my eyes and this stuff works pretty good. It glides on easy and blends well. This has a good undertone to it. Some products are too yellow and this one is not.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilmington, NC

Feels so good on your skin and is actually a very good concealer. This product is under rated! More people should use this, it's absolutely phenomenal! Great value for a low price and I would highly recommend it to others!
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI

This is my ultimate best friend!!! My go to no matter what!! Without it I look like a raccoon zombie. It's perfect to get rid of those horrible dark and puffy under eye circles! Also it lasts FOREVER!! About a year or so!!
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY

I absolutely love this eye roller ! I have really bad dark circles and puffy eyes due to allergies and sinuses and this really helps to smooth it up and depuff it. I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

This product was just okay for me. I like the idea that the product comes in a roller ball so it make the product raiser to use. However I didn't find it overall to be that effective. There's definite room for improvement
Shyia F.
Shyia F.

I bought this to help lighten my dark circles but unfortunately my skin was to sensitive. I'm bummed I couldn't see how effective it was. I bought it at the drugstore. I can't recommend something that I couldn't test out.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.