Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Kat S.
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS
This product alone isn't enough to cover my circles but I do love it for under foundation. Then my concealer can be much lighter in coverage. The feeling of it is heaven when I'm exhausted and trying to wake up.
Lisbet M.
Lisbet M.
Mount Dora, FL
Diminishes in 1 week! I will defiantly be buying more of this product! this is my go to concealer! It helps seal in my oily skin locked in and will stay smooth and not oily throughout the day! Love this stuff!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Natrona Hts, PA
I get pretty noticable dark circles under my eyes. This noticably helped me! It is quick and easy to you and also smells good! I love all garnier products i have used and highly recommend trying this product!
Martina W.
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Wasn't pleased with this product. Basically felt like water at times but was pretty oily as the day progressed. Tried just to put it on as my nightie routine but ended up with irritated eyes in the morning .
andrea g.
andrea g.
Soy de ojeras marcadisimas y tuve la oportunidad de comprarlo una vez que fui a aruba y lo conseguio y tengo que aceptar que me encanto es lo maximo y pudo con mis ojeras asi que lo compraria 1000 veces mas
Neneng Ray A.
Neneng Ray A.
Carmichael, CA
Just got this. Still testing it out. So far so good. Feels nice under my eyes. By what they claim as under eye coverage it's OK. Haven't seen any change or difference of my dark circles yet. Time will tell.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA
I love this product. It rolls away dark circles like magic. The formula was very gentle and I was happy that it worked so well. It was my first time trying and I would use it again. No improvement needed!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty decent coverage for dark under eye circles and I've also noticed a difference in fine lines under my eyes! rolls on smooth and its cold, which helps with puffiness if you have a problem with that!
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
Ive uses this because i have very dark circles on my upper and lower lids. I hate my dark circles! This has helped my skin lighten and get in tone with the rest of my face. No more looking like a zombie!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.