Onomie Beauty Is the Instagram Brand You Should Be Using
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.95 / 5 based on 1,760 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
Just got this. Still testing it out. So far so good. Feels nice under my eyes. By what they claim as under eye coverage it's OK. Haven't seen any change or difference of my dark circles yet. Time will tell.
I love this product. It rolls away dark circles like magic. The formula was very gentle and I was happy that it worked so well. It was my first time trying and I would use it again. No improvement needed!
Ive uses this because i have very dark circles on my upper and lower lids. I hate my dark circles! This has helped my skin lighten and get in tone with the rest of my face. No more looking like a zombie!
Pretty decent coverage for dark under eye circles and I've also noticed a difference in fine lines under my eyes! rolls on smooth and its cold, which helps with puffiness if you have a problem with that!
I"m a fair skinned person who works nights and enjoys the occaisional beer or three--this stuff is magic. It cools and cams puffiness, and over time helps with my dark circles. Good buy for a good price.
I used this a few months ago and it helped my dark circles a little bit. It would probably be good for someone younger and maybe with a lighter complexion. I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.
In love with his! not only is it affordable but so gentle on the skin!!! doesn't leave a rash the packaging is pretty decent but easy to use you can find it at any drugstore and i would definitely recommend
I have been using this for almost 2 years now. I always wake up with tired eyes and dark circles. This is part of my daily make-up routine. It covers my dark circles and instantly helps with puffiness.
I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Very nice dark circle product. Garnier products always smell really great also. Not too pricey... Seems to be a gentle formula. I'm a first time product user... Most likely would buy again though!!!!'
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos