Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I don't think I can fairly rate this product quite yet. I have only been trying it for 2 days now and I usually give products a week or longer before reviewing. I will update as soon as I come to a conclusion though!
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this eye cream. It immediately brightens my tired face. I usually skip concealer when I use this and it really lessens the puffiness of my eyes. Highly recommended! It is also in my budget range so that's a ++
Aleja
Aleja "TheBeautySurfer" F.
Newton, MA
HOW I use it? By itself or UNDER (never on top) my foundation to brighten my under eyes, cover redness around my nose or camouflage any dark spot.
It's light, it's undetectable and it doesn't settle into fine lines.
Genesis H.
Genesis H.
West New York, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I suffer from dark circles really badly but this product is something that I love and feels great to put on the roller feels like a nice massage for your eyes and visibly reduces the dark circles.
Emily C.
Emily C.
On my worst days, I use this magic tool!!! It's literally a god send if you struggle with dark circles under your eyes! This is good for the days when I get little to no sleep and those circles are darker than ever!
teresa b.
teresa b.
Stamford, CT
Love this stuff! I use this at night as well as during my morning beauty routines. i have been using this for about 2 weeks, and definitely see a noticeable difference in the appearance of under eye circles/spots.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
Farmingdale, NY
Probably one of my favorite products from garnier. So easy to use, very effective and gentle! I have been getting this product and products like it for years and it never disappoints! I recommend this to everyone!
Roberta S.
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX
Me and my husband both use this product. my husband works for the military so he uses this for under his eyes and it does wonders! I can actually tell when he forgets to use it! For us we see results immediately!
Tika K.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
This product really helped my dark circles. This was my first time using this, it did meet my expectations like I thought it would. It was Effective rather Disappointing. I don't think it needs any improvement!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Beauty Junkie Expert