Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product gives you that frightening feeling under your eye and also makes your under I look more awake... what I really like about it is almost like a concealer but it has an anti wrinkle for your under eye it's amazing
Sumiya C.
Sumiya C.
Cicero, IL

Nice product. Feels good on my skin but didn't get rid of dark circles. It did lighten the apprence a little bit but I changed other things in my diet too such as drinking a lot of water. So I can't just give all credit to roller.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA

This stuff is a holy grail out the wazoo!! it is so gentle on the under eye skin especially in the morning after a long night or a restless sleep. it really helps to cool the under eye and leave them looking replenished and soft!!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI

I loved this product. It is so refreshing, I love the roller as its cold and soothing on my eyes. Its best to fan the serum and watch the dark circles gradually disappear. If using this product make sure that the product is dry.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Greenfield , Wi

I love this little guy!!! Good price and good product. I use it to not only conceal but to highlight too. It is so versatile. I don't know if I notice skin care benefits from it but the color correction and brightening is great!
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA

I really do like this product. The tint is subtle. The only negative is that if it gets IN your eyes (which is easy to do) it stings real bad. I used it while I was in grad school and it seemed to keep all signs of stress away!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV

The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI

I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Arshena A.
Arshena A.

I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
Ramona W.
Ramona W.
Blanchester, OH

I actually tried this out . It was something that I would have not bought because I really didn't think it would work. I was at Wal-Mart,and seen it. I can't believe how well it worked. The bags under my,eyes have disappeared.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.