BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1975)
Faith W.
Chambersburg
I really like that it has a two-in-one feature and that the cover up helps hide the dark circles but it doesn't seem to help in the long run. It only covers, it doesn't correct.
Sophie L.
Good eye cream and travel friendly applicator with nice cooling sensation. I don't think the "shade" range is that great, though. Too yellow based/datk on my mac nc 15 skin tone
member-a07857fdc
epaña
Como ya he dicho me encantan los productos garnier, este es muy bueno para esos días en los que no has dormido bien y se te ponen esos ojos de panda, jijiji es decir las ojeras, con estos mis ojeras desaparecen.
Candace T.
Gulfport
This product is so so. It does wake up the eyes with the caffeine when applied. It also does help with the dark circles, but not entirely. I usually use it on its own when I want to wear minimal makeup.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
It felt cool & refreshing going on but I really didn't see any difference after using it daily for a month.  I liked the way it felt going on but since I saw no results I stopped buying it
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Wasn't too impressed with this. The metal ball applicator is nice for a cooling effect but it felt way too sticky for my liking. The price wasn't bad but I wouldn't buy again.
Maribel M.
Can't live without it! Discovered it about 5 years ago, I've tried every eye cream and concealer out there. My dark circles are hereditary, so they are not going away, ever. When I found this it was heaven sent, a little goes a long way and it looks natural, no cakeyness, no build up, no flaking. I can wear it alone, no other make up and the zombie like dark circles are 90% gone, in other words I look normal, which is all I ever wanted. I apply moisturizer, let it absorb then apply this product with the roller ball and blend with the tip of my ring finger, simple & effective.
Chris R.
Orange Park, FL
Great product for anyone with dark circles. It went on smoothly and covered with just the right amount of thickness to comfort and hide my discoloration. Highly effective and perfect for on the run!
Mary Ellen V.
Pacific, MO
Really wanted to love this stuff. Im italian so i get terrible dark circles under my eyes. This stuff over the two week period didnt make any difference. Smells good though.
Jamie U.
After what seemed like hours, going from product to product, reading all of the products for dark circles under eyes, I finally chose Garnier clearly brighter Anti-dark circle eye roller. So glad I did! The combination of Vitamin C, Caffeine, and the sheer tint is absolutely the best product in this category that I have EVER purchased. I'm 43, and have been trying products that claim to work. Let me tell you, I have spent a lot of money over the last 5,6 years to finally be so incredibly thrilled to have found my go to forever item. I have the light/medium tint. I hope this helps anyone looking for something like this. I LOVE IT! I am so not easily Impressed with things, BUT THIS IS A SURE THING FOR ME , THANKS GARNIER, AWESOME PRODUCT!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.