BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This product is a thin cream almost serum like. It is refreshing under the eyes. I have sensitive eyes and it never bothered me. It doesn't help much with dark circles though but as an eye cream it's nice.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
listen, i have bad dark circles i dont sleep like at all, i am a repeat user of this product i find it amazing its extreamly effective i was in love with it it helped so much with my dark circles i bought it at walmart i randomly found it and i have always been able to just go back
Ali D.
Orlando
I don't know if it is just my skin being sensitive. But the product left me some small red bumps. I decided to give it one more try and it did the same thing but less bumps. I would love to try it again but I am afraid there is something in it giving me a allergic reaction.
Madhumanti D.
South Portland
It works good on puffed eyes or dark circles. Have to use daily..using consistently will get the result. It may work within 2 or 3 months. But it should be more powerful. Because nowadays there are lots of good eye products has already introduced and they are absolutely amazing. So i can't give this product more than 2 star
Paola M.
Davie, FL
I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC
the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
It helps a little with my puffy eyes and feels good while I'm applying. I was hoping for a better result, but it does work some and makes me feel a little more awake. I have always had puffy eyes (even when I was younger) so maybe it'd be better for someone who isn't naturally puffy-eyed.
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
Either my exhaustion isn’t showing as much as I thought, or this stuff goes on freakishly bright. Once blended into my concealer it looks more natural, but it was very off putting on first use. I don’t have enough experience with wearing makeup to know if this is typical.
Arizona H.
Love this product I use it every morning before I start my make up! It is super cool. It could go on a little more consistent but you can just rub it in with your finger. if anything it is a great way to cover up dark circle under your eyes in a natural thin way!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.