BY GARNIER #57 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Amy H.
Austin, TX
I really love this product. It feels so smooth and refreshing under the eyes. It's a great price for the quality, and is super gentle on the skin. The roller ball makes it easy to apply. I like to keep it in the freezer to make it extra refreshing!
Willow W.
Hyde Park
My friend is actually the reason I use this product. She gave it to me and I fell in love with it. It’s such an easy product to apply and very easy to blend in with any makeup you may be wearing or even if you’re not wearing makeup it blends great
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried almost about everything to get rid of my dark areas and nothing seems to do it including this product. It is a cheap buy so I wasn't expecting much, but still. If you are looking for something strong...This is not the product for you.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
I use this on the daily. Not only is it a great concealer, but it brings immediate brightness to my eyes. I have always had trouble finding eye products because of sensitive skin, but this left no irritation. I am a fan and would purchase again.
Miranda A.
Ulysses , KS
The roller is cool and feels nice on the skin. The concealer cream that comes out seems to match my skin but when blended out starts to crease. It doesn't do much for my under eye circles but does feel nice when I'm tired and need a skin pick up.
Alicia B.
Ironwood
I absolutely love this product. The metal rolling ball really cools and soothes under your eyes. It is worth the money you pay for it. The product is very gentle on my skin and I use it before bed and before I apply makeup. I buy and recommend this too and for my friends all of the time.
Priscila V.
This kind of refreshes the skin and it feels so cooling i got it in a CVS i believe. it was small but then again i still got it. don't remember how much i payed, but the product itself is great it's real cooling. Don't think i would but again.
Ann H.
Walkerton, IN
This is wonderful stuff! The metal rollerball is cold against your skin, which is both soothing and helps reduce puffiness. The formula is super light, but still helps conceal the undereye discoloration, making it usable alone or with foundation/powder. I love it as a mom nearing 40 and my 16 year old daughter loves it too!
kela c.
Irvine , CA
This is one of my go to travel products! I love that they made this one which also has a little concealer in it. I love to leave this in the freezer and it feels amazing under my eyes after. Perfect after a long flight to make you look awake.
Mckenzie G.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My bags under my eyes really were clearly brighter! The roll on application was very easy to use and the product was light and wasn't heavy on my skin. My only compliant was that it made my skin sting for about 3 seconds after putting it on.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.