Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Austin, Tx

I have been working crazy hours lately, so my under eye circles are getting darker. I was hoping this would help, but honestly concealer is the only thing that has really helped. I don' think this product really did anything to help my under eye circles.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston, WV

This was like a little mini massage for my eyes. It's inexpensive and a nice product to add to your daily skin care routine. I am only giving it three starts because, while it helped with my under eye puffiness, it didn't do anything for my dark circles.
Zenmaster169  .
Zenmaster169 .

Easy to use. and really works. Soothed my eyes and is relaxing to use. I noticed a significant decrease in my dark circles. I kept mine in the refrigerator for an added extra. The applicator is designed to fit your hand well and is easy to hold and use.
Katharyn G.
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV

Gosh! I love this product! It had helped so so so much with my dark under eyes. And its very comfortable to put on, its totally worth it! Id buy again and again. But it lasts such a long time. Its so gentle on your skin! Ahh, how amazing is this product.
Sena K.
Sena K.

The rollerball applicator depuffs the undereyes. I've been using it for years. It's a great corrector for dark circles. It does brighten the underye. It can sometimes burn the skin around my eyes is my eczama is bad. Definiteley needs to be more gentle.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

The garner nutritionists skin anti-aircraft dark circle eye roller work really well I've notice that my dark circles have gone down alot! Especially when I have really bad dark circles. This product will wake you up as well if it's early in the morning.
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.

I actually prefer natural methods to treat my dark circles, I didn't find this was very effective, and this disappointed me a bit. A bit pricey for actually doing nothing. I can say it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't recommend it to other people
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS

Dark circles are in my family so it is really hard to take care of them without makeup but I also really love them at the same time. I use this every week after I do my facial mask and it has I have seen some results definitely want to see more though.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Auburn, AL

Fantastic product that really helped me feel and looked refreshed in the morning before makeup and after I took my makeup off at night.
I would definitely recommend using the product to anyone who struggles with dark circles even after plenty of sleep.
Jen C.
Jen C.

I wasn't expecting this product to have a tiny to it. I was under the impression that this product would just roll on a clear formula, and it wasn't. It pretty much looked like concealer. On a side note, IT CREASED SUPER BAD AND MADE ME LOOK EVEN OLDER
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.