BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this as a daily concealer to cover up dark circles. I've tried so many other concealers, both high end and drugstore. But I always keep a tube of this in my collection. Never flakes or creases and stays all day.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I can fairly rate this product quite yet. I have only been trying it for 2 days now and I usually give products a week or longer before reviewing. I will update as soon as I come to a conclusion though!
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eye cream. It immediately brightens my tired face. I usually skip concealer when I use this and it really lessens the puffiness of my eyes. Highly recommended! It is also in my budget range so that's a ++
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Tampa, FL
I would rather use concealer than this. Even though it rolls on you still have to rub it in with your finger or makeup sponge. I bought it once and never even finished it. I was so disappointed with it I gave it away
Emily C.
Emily C.
On my worst days, I use this magic tool!!! It's literally a god send if you struggle with dark circles under your eyes! This is good for the days when I get little to no sleep and those circles are darker than ever!
Genesis H.
Genesis H.
West New York, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I suffer from dark circles really badly but this product is something that I love and feels great to put on the roller feels like a nice massage for your eyes and visibly reduces the dark circles.
Aleja
Aleja "TheBeautySurfer" F.
Newton, MA
HOW I use it? By itself or UNDER (never on top) my foundation to brighten my under eyes, cover redness around my nose or camouflage any dark spot.
It's light, it's undetectable and it doesn't settle into fine lines.
teresa b.
teresa b.
Stamford, CT
Love this stuff! I use this at night as well as during my morning beauty routines. i have been using this for about 2 weeks, and definitely see a noticeable difference in the appearance of under eye circles/spots.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Probably one of my favorite products from garnier. So easy to use, very effective and gentle! I have been getting this product and products like it for years and it never disappoints! I recommend this to everyone!
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??