BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1972)
Erika B.
This product is crazy! I use it everyday and I never have to use concealer under my eyes. For reference I sleep very little so my dark circles are out of control. This stuff makes it look like I had a good nights sleep.
Wisteria Q.
I'm super pale (idk why I even picked this up) but this product was way way too dark for me! This might have worked if they made it in multiple colors that way us fair and darker skinned ladies could use it too.
Madison C.
Nixa
I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
Andreea D.
Not recommended for genetic dark circles. This product will only work if you have light dark circles -my friend used it on hers- but it did nothing, not even conceal, my dark circles.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
I didn't see much difference after using this product unfortunately, maybe it didn't work for me but maybe for others it did its job, i wish it was more effective and i used it for a while
member-5fe009606
This is not worth it! It was hyped to do amazing things and cover those dark circles... I bought mine at target. Not thrilled with the results. It didn't do much other than Place a thin layer of makeup and it seemed to vanish when I worked to in.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL
It is a great product and it works fine for a concealer, but I did not see any difference in my dark circles... as a concealer, it has a great coverage and last a lot. It still worth the price.
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
i enjoy this product solely for cosmetic purposes, it serves its job at hiding dark circles. but as for long term, after continued usage, i did not notice any long term effects.
Faith W.
Chambersburg
I really like that it has a two-in-one feature and that the cover up helps hide the dark circles but it doesn't seem to help in the long run. It only covers, it doesn't correct.
Valeria M.
Edmond, OK
I believe in this thing! I trust this thing! I used it very lightly so it didn't cover up much my dark circles but that's because I have really bad dark circles so one concelear isn't enough for me. I had the light/medium shade which was great, a kind of orange tone so I applied that first lightly and then a yellow tone concelear to brighten up my under eye area. It's a great product, you can put layers on top or under and it doesn't cake up or becomes dry and patchy or oily. It doesn't crease if you use powder and it looks great, it's cool, amazing and it lasts a while. Truly recommend it
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.