Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Shyia F.
Shyia F.
I bought this to help lighten my dark circles but unfortunately my skin was to sensitive. I'm bummed I couldn't see how effective it was. I bought it at the drugstore. I can't recommend something that I couldn't test out.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY
I absolutely love this eye roller ! I have really bad dark circles and puffy eyes due to allergies and sinuses and this really helps to smooth it up and depuff it. I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was just okay for me. I like the idea that the product comes in a roller ball so it make the product raiser to use. However I didn't find it overall to be that effective. There's definite room for improvement
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Lake Placid, FL
Well I was really happy too find this because I looked for anti dark circle cream with cover up in it . I liked this but I wish it was a little thicker I was water I had to use a lot for it to cover the deep dark circles
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
I couldn't really see a difference on my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling under my eyes. Also feels very hydrating and locks in the hydration. But I have yet to see any drastic change in my dark circles.
Missie S.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, did not really love the product. I thought it didn't really work as well as the Boots Anti-Aging Hydrating Eye Cream. The application was ok and I did like the packaging, but it just was not really my favorite.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
I love this roller. It is cool to the touch and soothing. I use it for under my eyes to brightening up the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. I even sometimes use it to contour my fine due to the lighter color!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this as a daily concealer to cover up dark circles. I've tried so many other concealers, both high end and drugstore. But I always keep a tube of this in my collection. Never flakes or creases and stays all day.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
i'm going to return this because the "sheer tint" is way too much. i was looking for the roller specifically so that was disappointing. i still have high hopes for the product, but i'm going to try the non tinted one.
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this eye cream. It immediately brightens my tired face. I usually skip concealer when I use this and it really lessens the puffiness of my eyes. Highly recommended! It is also in my budget range so that's a ++
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??