Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Nicole Marie S.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA

I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I feel like it does help my look more awake. The color can tend to err on the lighter side, and sometimes I wonder if it's really blending well. But I love the cooling metal tip and the formula is easy to blend!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL

I'm not exactly sure if this product works on me yet? I've used it a few times and don't see the circles decreasing. But maybe I'm looking too hard. This gentle roller is cool on the skin and easy to use, but like I said I'm not exactly sure it's worth it.
Stella M.
Stella M.

I was disappointed with this product. It didn't conceal my dark circles at all. I think this product is for light dark circles, if that makes sense. If you have deep dark circles like me don't waste your money. You will have to use another concealer anyways.
Dea L.
Dea L.

There wasn't any obvious lightening of my undereyes but for the price, I did not expect too much. I used it twice a day for a couple of months and never had any reactions. I bought it on recommendation of online articles but will never repurchase it again.
Susan F.
Susan F.

Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Justine A.
Justine A.

I love this eye roller. It is so easy to use compared to a jar of eye cream. I like to keep it in the fridge and it helps depuff the eyes that way. It is really inexpensive. It was my first time trying it and I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Typhani H.
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN

I was using an E.L.F under eye product, but saw little improvement. The roller on this seems to have a cooling effect. This is essential for me due to horrid allergies. I loved it and quickly added this to my skin routine. Anot her bonus is that it lasts.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Lisboa

Sinceramente, o produto como que resultou, no entanto muito pouco. Posso ter sido eu que desistiu dele muito cedo, ou até mesmo posso ser uma das pessoas em que o produto deixa um efeito pouco notório...
No entanto pouco ou nada se notou do efeito final.
Nagma E.
Nagma E.

Garnier skin active clearly brighter anti dark circle eye roller does work very well...i use this every morning and it really soothes my eyes with the help of the applicator its make my puffy eyes more freshed and it did worked on my dark circles as well
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Austin , Tx

I have been working crazy hours lately, so my under eye circles are getting darker. I was hoping this would help, but honestly concealer is the only thing that has really helped. I don' think this product really did anything to help my under eye circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.