BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Allie G.
Oklahoma City
I have been using this for undereye coverage for YEARS. I love it, i recommend it to everyone. The roller ball makes the application easy and even, the color is perfect, and the formula is light weight and totally blendable.  Its the best for lightening that under eye area before applying a base
Sarah M.
Product feels cool once applied which is refreshing. It is light to medium coverage depending on how much you build it. It can be bought at drug stores. It is gentle. I have bought it several times and continue to buy it. I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa M.
This works very well the only downside is I wish it also came in a non tinted option for no makeup days .This product has helped lighten my dark circles as soon as I apply it my eye wrinkles decrease which in my opinion this product is worth the price!
Gabriela M.
This is a really good product for mornings when you had no sleep at all! I think this really makes my dark circles dissappear and it looks really good. This has a sheer tint to it but I don't mind because it looks good and brightens my eyes. Recommended!
Sarah Z.
This is an okay product to use.The rolling tip feels nice and more so if you apply after putting it in the refrigerator.Apart from the cooling sensation, I didn't find any difference in my dark circle's pigmentation I won't purchase this product again.
Warren S.
I literally use this product every single day. It blew me away at how amazing it covered my dark circles the price was so low and it comes in a stick with the metal roller ball that is very cold it really brightens your eyes I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Mahala L.
Mize, KY
Great for reducing puffiness from the under eye and helps brighten up under eye bags. I like to use it in the morning after my morning skin care routine and before I do my makeup, but I always let my eyes rest for a few minutes and let the puffiness go down before moving on to putting makeup on.
Chris S.
Lillington
Bought this in conjunction with the puffiness serum. I found that it did reduce some darkness. Was cool, and didn’t irritate the skin. Reasonably priced and lasts a while. Sometimes the plastic ring around the rollerball gets scratchy. Just be gentle.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a product I've used for at least 5 years. It's a nice, light concealer that helps my dark circles. You know that tired feeling where you feel like you can't keep your eyes open? Okay, I guess it's just called being tired, but when I roll this stuff on, it legitimately helps me feel awake.
Ashley M.
This is my favorite eye product EVER! It refeshes my eyes in the morning, helps with fine lines and helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles. I even use it to cover acne scars and redness and it does a beautiful job! Can not reccommend this produce enough. I even wrote about it in my blog!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.