BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Fevy R.
Calgary
Loveeee this product for my under eyes ! it's helped with my bad under eyes and it keeps them hydrated !
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Wakes me up every morning, I also use it at night to give me the wide awake look. Blends well into skin.
Stefanie P.
Glasgow, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Easy to use, evens out skin tone, noticeable results after use, very soothing on the skin and non-greasy!
Carolina M.

It is a magnificent product, brings freshness to the face and lasts all day is wonderful!
I recommend it
Danish Q.
Toronto
I love this product it is amazing very useful its a bit pricey but it last u couple of months i love this
Paridhi M.
It doesnt really work well otherwise i had no option of giving no stars but then again not a nice product
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
Love this for dark circles. Has a nice cooling effect and good coverage. One of my favorite products!
Yousra E.
Nice product, hydrates but does not work so good with me I use a better one now which is the belief one
Yasmin W.
Ireland
I hear used only once and I think it is alright if I rally needed to I would but not very impressed tbh
Hm M.
59400
J'aime beaucoup cette gamme, fini naturel et résultat efficace, je recommande il est vraiment topissime
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.