BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Kathia S.
its good ,can be better:) funciona con tiempo y constancia todo funciona, y los productos garnier son buenos y accesibles :) me gustan!
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
I think it doesn’t fit me ...it not for oily skin ...it make me like a glown ...I buy it from pharmacy or beauty center...cheap to buy
For someone who suffers from dark circles this hands down makes them almost invisable !!!!!! I love it and makes my eyes feel refreshed
Christie J.
New delhi
I like it..it hides my dark circle as it works as under eye concealer..it also reduces the puffiness instantly .its also very soothing
Taylor B.
Parksville, BC
It covers my dark circles great and I use it under my makeup. I can see a huge difference in my eye creases from using it consistently!
Imane C.
Paris
This eye roll on is very easy to apply. While applying it you can instantly feeling the effect as it helps you to reduce dark circles.
Lina M.
It is very cooling to the under eyes and not pricey at all. However, the results for the dark circles are not shown in the first month.
Claudia C.
As it is Anti Dark Circles Eye roll on, It does not work for dark circles on the long term basis but acts like a lousy concealer.
Anna A.
This is one of my must have products. It has helped a lot and you can see the difference almost right away. I will continue using it.
roshka h.
Dubai
This product is amazing for the dark spot under the eye and its good to use it before make up it can work as a base befor the make up
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?