Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
Ramona W.
Ramona W.
Blanchester, OH
I actually tried this out . It was something that I would have not bought because I really didn't think it would work. I was at Wal-Mart,and seen it. I can't believe how well it worked. The bags under my,eyes have disappeared.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have used about every face lotion and mask and ext garnier has this seems to work really well I enjoyed this product just make sure when buying a product it targets specifically what your skin need all around great product
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I really love this product. I frequently get dark circles under my eyes and this stuff works pretty good. It glides on easy and blends well. This has a good undertone to it. Some products are too yellow and this one is not.
Diana C.
Diana C.
East Moline, IL
Ive only started using this a few days ago. Although it hasn't been long (6 days) I do seem to notice a healthy skin look under my eyes. Plus my husband days my eyes shine! I'm pretty sure it's from using my roller daily :)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Trenton, GA
The best $13 investment I have ever made! I've been using the same one for the last year almost, and I use it daily. I've never been dissatisfied with it. It does exactly as it should. This is a product I CANNOT go without.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilmington, NC
Feels so good on your skin and is actually a very good concealer. This product is under rated! More people should use this, it's absolutely phenomenal! Great value for a low price and I would highly recommend it to others!
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
This is my ultimate best friend!!! My go to no matter what!! Without it I look like a raccoon zombie. It's perfect to get rid of those horrible dark and puffy under eye circles! Also it lasts FOREVER!! About a year or so!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.