Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL

This product definitely keeps the dark circles away. It is a great product and the best thing about it is that it is a drugstore product so it is affordable. It is very effective and gentle. I use this every night before bed. I would definitely recommend this
Noemi A.
Noemi A.
Channelview, TX

I enjoyed this product. I got mine at Walmart for a great price. It was lightweight and smooth and easy to blend and it was gentle on my skin and easy to blend. And I would choose this over any high end product. I will repurchase this product once I run out.
leticia m.
leticia m.

I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines
Katie G.
Katie G.
Prairie Village, KS

As a new mom, this product is pretty awesome. It combines concealer with depuffer which is exactly what you need when a tiny dictator has decided you no longer get to sleep at night. It's easy to pick up at target and pretty reasonable. I would buy it again.
Oh Ą.
Oh Ą.

I just love this product. I have very dark circles. Although I have smooth skin my dark circles are my main concern. I was looking for a product that only gets rid of dark circles but not wrinkles because I don't have wrinkles. I would differently buy again.
Tea P.
Tea P.
Tirana Albania

Did not work that well. Maybe i had high expectations for it but it did nothing to my eye bags. Maybe it was my lack of sleep from school and stress but it didn't do anything in the long run. It cools your eyes though and that feels good. Wouldn't buy again.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Lowell, OH

I love this product!!!! I have aweful dark circles ubder my eyes and after 3 days I think it really started to lighten them! Very fair price for what you get. It was extremely gentle on my etes and the cool oller ball felt amazing first thing in thr morning!
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL

Pretty good product. The Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream its ok, but it does live to it's hype. I personally did not see much of a difference or improvement when I used the cream. I rather use the L'Oreal eye revitalift cream.
Nicole Marie S.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA

I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I feel like it does help my look more awake. The color can tend to err on the lighter side, and sometimes I wonder if it's really blending well. But I love the cooling metal tip and the formula is easy to blend!
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Jupiter, FL

This product actually removed my dark circles and reduced puffiness at the same time. I use it every morning when I wake up. I got it at my local pharmacy and I keep going back for more. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has stubborn dark circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.