BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Kelly D.
I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines. I love that it is a combo of eye cream and a LITTLE concealer. On days that I'm doing less make up or just want to look human when I go walk the dog or go to the playground, I use it alone. I LOVE that it's not heavy or heavily tinted because then it doesn't get all cakey or stuck in my "fine lines" (AH!). I also love the way it feels cool when I apply it. I have recommended this to a lot of people over the last few years and explained how I use it and pretty much all of them use it now. I have also used something similar from a much more expensive brand and actually like this one better.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Si funciona yo trabaje por un largo tiempo durante la noche y me ayudaba mucho cuando me aplicaba este producto. Lo aplicó primero y después mi base de maquillaje y ya después mi cancelear.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I think I've tried this when it was in a green tube and didn't see much of a difference. Maybe i should give it another try to see if they changed the formula. I was also alot younger when I tried it.
Mudita M.
Lombard, IL
Helps reduce puffiness and it feels fresh after applying this over your eyes. However, I did not find any reduction in dark circles. I had bought it at a local drugstore. It comes at an affordable price compared  to other products with similar claims.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
I hate the undereye and this product is perfect to correction of this. Feeling so gentle with a effective finish to you looks amazing. Buy this product in official page of garnier or Amazon. You would buy in ebay too.
Shannon C.
I was fortunate enough to have inherited several beauty aspects from my mother, unfortunately ones of those things is dark circles. I wouldn't say my dark circles without makeup have gotten better, which is almost impossible since my dark circles are just part of who I am, so I don't buy this product to actually get rid of the dark circles, I buy it because I like it as makeup.
The formula does not cake or show creases like some of the other concealers I have used. I don't wear foundation, and this blends well without have liquid based makeup on the rest of my face. One bottle can last me what seems like ages, so the price is well worth it to me.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Love,love love this product! I get really bad bags often, doesn't every mom? Just a few swipes of this wonderful product and you can barely tell I've been up all night with a crying baby!
Lindsey G.
Carthage, MO
Love the way it feels when applying it it has a cooling effect. I bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations exceptionally the packaging was nice. Covered the dark circles well I will definitely be purchasing more
Madison C.
Nixa
I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
Andreea D.
Not recommended for genetic dark circles. This product will only work if you have light dark circles -my friend used it on hers- but it did nothing, not even conceal, my dark circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.