BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX
Me and my husband both use this product. my husband works for the military so he uses this for under his eyes and it does wonders! I can actually tell when he forgets to use it! For us we see results immediately!
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
This product really helped my dark circles. This was my first time using this, it did meet my expectations like I thought it would. It was Effective rather Disappointing. I don't think it needs any improvement!!
member-a07857fdc
epaña
Como ya he dicho me encantan los productos garnier, este es muy bueno para esos días en los que no has dormido bien y se te ponen esos ojos de panda, jijiji es decir las ojeras, con estos mis ojeras desaparecen.
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS
This product alone isn't enough to cover my circles but I do love it for under foundation. Then my concealer can be much lighter in coverage. The feeling of it is heaven when I'm exhausted and trying to wake up.
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI
These product I have not used before but I've head a lot of them and some say it really does work but me personally I don't really know because I have never tried this before but I'll try it and update the stuff
Lisbet M.
Mount Dora, FL
Diminishes in 1 week! I will defiantly be buying more of this product! this is my go to concealer! It helps seal in my oily skin locked in and will stay smooth and not oily throughout the day! Love this stuff!
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Taylor R.
Natrona Hts, PA
I get pretty noticable dark circles under my eyes. This noticably helped me! It is quick and easy to you and also smells good! I love all garnier products i have used and highly recommend trying this product!
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Wasn't pleased with this product. Basically felt like water at times but was pretty oily as the day progressed. Tried just to put it on as my nightie routine but ended up with irritated eyes in the morning .
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.