Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Flowery Branch, GA

I've used this product for about a year now, no it does not make your dark circles go away over time. But I give it a good rating because it does help the puffiness go away , it also has a great tint to it so you don't have to wear makeup over it.
January G.
January G.

I love this product. It is cooling under the eye and helps reduce dark circles. It blends in easily and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. Has a nice, fresh scent also. This is well worth the price, as the product works, and lasts a long time.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ

I love this little magic wand I use it every single morning I have extremely fair skin and as a single mom never get enough sleep it blends in perfectly with my skin tone and is refreshing first thing in the morning. I Highly highly recommend it.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606

This is not worth it! It was hyped to do amazing things and cover those dark circles... I bought mine at target. Not thrilled with the results. It didn't do much other than Place a thin layer of makeup and it seemed to vanish when I worked to in.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

Me and my boyfriend had a little tube of this. When you wake up in the morning after a long night, this little baby will have you feeling perky and lifted if you catch my drift. I like the cooling sensation it gives also. A good product. 4 stars!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC

While this product did help with puffiness I didn't notice any brightening of the under eye area. I do think that it's a bit pricey for a drug store brand. I've only used the roller for the durration of the contents and don't plan to buy it again.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.

I liked the feel of the product. It felt refreshing. I honestly did not see any improvement in the area. Was gentle around the eye area. The scent was minimal. The pricing was ok. Sometimes I felt like no product was coming out of the roller ball
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Ulysses

The roller is cool and feels nice on the skin. The concealer cream that comes out seems to match my skin but when blended out starts to crease. It doesn't do much for my under eye circles but does feel nice when I'm tired and need a skin pick up.
Neha A.
Neha A.
Brooklyn, NY

I found this cream just alright. I have very dark circles under my eyes and was looking for something that would reduce them and allow better concealer coverage. This product did not do that however it did have a cooling and moisturizing effect.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR

I move that this product has a teeny bit of coverage. I've only ever purchased this product once before (the regular eye roller) but I'm still always impressed at the results of such an affordable product. It's refreshing, easy to use and works!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.