Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
Manchester, NH

This is the only product that seems to immediately reduce under eye puffiness. The packaging makes the product easy to apply. This product is easy to purchase at Target or CVS. I would recommend this product to others with under eye puffiness.
Mckenzie G.
Mckenzie G.
Nampa, ID

My bags under my eyes really were clearly brighter! The roll on application was very easy to use and the product was light and wasn't heavy on my skin. My only compliant was that it made my skin sting for about 3 seconds after putting it on.
candice s.
candice s.

This lil guy is awesome, removed my dark circles quickly, it worked the more you use it the better it gets. bought at wal-mart. love the roll on applicator, gentle on the skin, makes everything look better, I have recommended it to my mother
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA

Feels really good, but the coloring is all wrong. But I am very pale, like Snow White pale! So light was too dark for me, defiantly didn't help with underage circles. But feels really cooling. I think I would like the none tinted one better.
Tangela J.
Tangela J.
Denton, TX

This product was okay. It lasted a long time but I really didn't see an improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. My circles aren't very dark to begin with. It also had a weird smell and would burn if I put it on after a deep cleaning.
Susana O.
Susana O.

I have gotten awesome results after a while using it. Super easy-to-use has a great coverage. You will no longer have dark circles in your eyes anymore. It totally woth the price since you sre getting a high quality and truly good results
Alheli A.
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX

For a long time, I was very unsure of my dark circles. Each corrector was used under dry eyes and grayish and it just looked so unnatural. This product is definitely my Holy Grail, because it is very light but gives an incredible coverage.
Kristan J.
Kristan J.
Columbus, IN

Love this stuff. The roller stays cool which feels great on tired eyes. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind. Results are noticing pretty quickly. Affordable and readily available at most local stores I have been to.
pa l.
pa l.

Garnier Nutittioniste skin renew anti datk circle eye roller fid not do anything for me. I bought it to help with my dark circles. I used it for 2-3 weeks and threw itvaway. Nut i do like the cool feeling under my eyes diring application.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Algonquin

This product was quote refreshing and felt great to apply. Very gentle on the eye area. As someone who suffers from kind of prominent dark circles I down feel that it helped much in reducing them. Hid them well. But no long term effects.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.