BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Parksville, BC
It covers my dark circles great and I use it under my makeup. I can see a huge difference in my eye creases from using it consistently!
Rose W.
It has an affordable price for the great effect it makes in the sight. I was tottally convinced of its quality, totally worth the prize
Kathia S.
its good ,can be better:) funciona con tiempo y constancia todo funciona, y los productos garnier son buenos y accesibles :) me gustan!
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
I think it doesn’t fit me ...it not for oily skin ...it make me like a glown ...I buy it from pharmacy or beauty center...cheap to buy
Imane C.
Paris
This eye roll on is very easy to apply. While applying it you can instantly feeling the effect as it helps you to reduce dark circles.
For someone who suffers from dark circles this hands down makes them almost invisable !!!!!! I love it and makes my eyes feel refreshed
Lina M.
It is very cooling to the under eyes and not pricey at all. However, the results for the dark circles are not shown in the first month.
Christie J.
New delhi
I like it..it hides my dark circle as it works as under eye concealer..it also reduces the puffiness instantly .its also very soothing
Jayden U.
Coquitlam
Awesome product and does its job very well. I struggle with dark circles and this roller is the only thing that I have found to help.
Abbie  G.
Toronto, ON
Use this all the time but I do find it doesn't layer well. If you use it with a be cream it looks good under foundation it gets cakey
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.