BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Farhana A.
I love this product very very much it make my eyes look refresh it cold when I apply on my skin and it also improves my below eye skin.
Norazwanni A.
Im not fancy of this product ..it seem just ok ..i still have about half of the product..but the roller makes my eyes relax,kinda eye massage
Heather A.
Love this product. Helps with dark circles for a night shift worker. Couldn't love with out it.habe tried other products but love this one.
Helen T.
Thessaloniki
Unfortunately I did not see the result I expected. My dark circles were still there and I used this product while getting proper sleep too
Nabilah J.
I dont feel like it helps a lot. My dark circle didnt fully dissapear. And it really is just there. Not the best garnier product out there.
Amy H.
Paisley
since using this i’ve noticed a slight difference in how bright my eyes are and i’d definitely recommend the product! good value for money
يافا ح.
Giza
It was really much better than i thought
A tester favorite, this luxurious peptide cream absorbs more slowly than our other daytime picks.
Sheccid C.
Really a good product i do really like it and still using, i buy it on the supermarket, it really help my eyes to look better, i recomended
Elyse B.
Waterdown, ON
This product lasts a long time, and a little bit goes a long way. Doesn't crease in eyes, and visibly reduces the look of dark circles.
Hart S.
Calgary , AB
Works good at hiding dark circles but needs to be better at keeping wrinkles at bay also. It's just a cover up yet it stings the eyes also!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?