BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Emy S.
62511
Its very bad !! I have used it for 6 months and there is no any result ! I won’t buy it anymore
Grace S.
Absolutely amazing, not harsh on the eyes either. Part of my everyday face cleansing routine
Arfa P.
nariyah
It helps with eye bags and puffines but not with dark circles mine are stubborn dark circles
Kitty T.
Toronto
Good product. I like how this eye cream conceals as well. Helps with hiding my dark circles.
Lauren S.
Felt like it was working but I didn't really see a visible difference and so stopped using it
Nina F.
I don't sleep often so i have dark circles. With this they're almost gone. I really like it.
Helena P.
Very satisfied! With two kids, the lack of sleep was obvious before.... Now you can't tell!!!
Monique J.
Turangi
Best to wear after a long night and you just need a little extra to cover those dark circles!
Clair M.
This in my opinion doesn't work very well it makes my under eye feel greasy and disgusting
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario
Really like this product, it's good for everyday use and works so perfect with my dry skin.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.