BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kim L.
Azrikam
It was feel nice on the eye, and make my skin smooth, but I still have a dark circles under my eyes
Jo B.
wales
nice texture, nice colour, nice smell... makes you look radiant, good coverage.. recommended highly
Aya I.
cairo
You should got it this not to cover the dark circles this for give up the dark circles 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yazmin F.
Excelente producto me ha encantado, he sentido realmente el cambio y su aplicacion es muy comoda
Fatima A.
Pretty good product, definitely gets the job done. The only problem is that it is a little sheer.
Nabila I.
Jeddah , Western Province
Great product to erase out dark circles. Can be used as a very light coverage concealer as well.
Noemi R.
Providence, RI
This product help to avoid the dark circles
Best product to me
I love it
My friends do as well
Emy S.
62511
Its very bad !! I have used it for 6 months and there is no any result ! I won’t buy it anymore
Bayan r.
Riyadh, NY
My mother used it, it's really useful,
😍 I will never use it at age 30, my mother loves him too
Raigna V.
This product is a life saver for us night owls! It makes my eyes look more awake and less dark.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.