BY GARNIER #84 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Katie
This product is great for a hang over cover up, also great concealer. Gives you a more wide awake look, light and not heavy which is always great
KHEIRA ☆.
I have really bad black circles and bags under my eyes. I purchased this product and I saw some good results but only when I used it regularly.
Michelle C.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I thought it was cool. I used it, not sure if I noticed a visible enough difference. I haven't bought it since. Might try again in the future.
Cynthia M.
Santo Domingo
Not only does this help cover under eye discoloration, but it also helps minimize the bag due to its cooling rolling ball. I love this product.
savanah m.
Victoria
No drastic results but for sure helps if you like the "no makeup" look or need a quick fix in the early morning. Colour is VERY YELLOWY ORANGE.
Michelle M.
Ottawa, ON
The roller ball feels nice and cool under your eye and seems to help with puffiness. I am not certain how much it helps with the dark circles.
Chitra S.
New delhi
I have prominent dark cricles. But nothing seems to work for them. Apparently not even this product. Although it relaxeses you for few minutes.
ديمة ا.
It is a good product with good price, i tried it once i love it and bought it , it reduce the blackness under the eyes and make it look better
Priyanka G.
Balasore, odisha
I have applied the Indian version of this cream. I have dark circle so I apply this cream. And I think it will give me some productive result.
Sam B.
It was pretty amazing. I finally was able to hide my dark circles. Although, I think you should add more skin shades, to match the skin Colors.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.