BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Paridhi M.
It doesnt really work well otherwise i had no option of giving no stars but then again not a nice product
Fevy R.
Calgary
Loveeee this product for my under eyes ! it's helped with my bad under eyes and it keeps them hydrated !
rodaina E.
Alexandria
Not that really great effect
I feel a slight bright under my eyes
Definitely not going to buy it again😏
july c.
Lo recomiendo tiene un buen precio cubre mucho las ojeras muy bueno execelente este producto economico
Amber Guettter 3.
Crediton, ON
Love this product! It works fantastic at covering the dark bag under your eyes after a sleepless night!
Yasmin W.
Ireland
I hear used only once and I think it is alright if I rally needed to I would but not very impressed tbh
Melissa D.
leeds
It was nice and hydrating bit unfortunately I didn’t see a difference in any puffiness or dark circles
Antonia A.
lindlar
This roll on has saved me many times from going out with a horrible dark circles !!! Awesome awesome !
Brooke S.
This product really help with dark circle under the eyes as it covers and conceals them significantly.
Katy V.
London
It didn’t do much for me unfortunately, although it is very easy to apply which I found very efficient.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.