BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Beautyleyez M.
Australia
Not a bad product- it mildly brightens the under eye. I would have liked to feel more of a cooling sensation but honestly not a bad product at all.
lavanya k.
It has a serum like consistency and when worked into the skin leaves no trace. It absorbs very well into the skin making it ideal for daytime use.
Shaliza Y.
Toronto, ON
I used the medium as a highlighter and works great for me. You can’t go wrong the price the great. It’s like my 4th repurchased. Light on my face.
Fatema K.
Sharjah, Al
Not a useful product. Felt cool and then dry on my skin. Did not achieve any results. To be honest I saw no difference. Would never buy this again.
Salma A.
Cairo egypt
It hides 80% of the under eye circles but still they don't cover up everything but I like it. It was a good trial and it's about the 3rd or 4th try
Kayleigh S.
Rubery, Worcestershire
It's pretty good once you get used to it but I find it difficult to blend in. It also tends to sit in tiny creases but not a bad product over all.
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
The price is absolutely amazing and it's a reputable brand. This ensures my skin is left feeling smooth and moisturized while having sensitive skin
Grace H.
Brighton
Perfect for that under eye darkness, has a concealer type vibe but I did really enjoy this product,the roll on application made it quick and clean
Doris M.
Yabucoa
I have one and is finishing... highly recommend it!!!... this product cant be out of my life :)... it is really good it make my eye look fresher to
iliana v.
i love this product is just made my llife more easier, cuz it feels like ur fresh!, its not expensicvce, helps alot of the puffy eyes and the dark,
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?