BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Liv B.
Stings slightly on my sensitive skin. The rollerball is very cooling and really wakes you up in the morning.
Miriam H.
Leeds
Ok, good when you don’t get enough sleep. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
Layton R.
St Catharines, ON
As a student I get little sleep, this eye roller makes it look like I actually did. I highly recommend it!!
Rawan D.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
I didn’t really see a difference. The only thing was the cooling sensation that felt nice on the under eye
Ianthe c.
Dublin
Few times I used Garnier for anti wrinkle not much using this product but I love to try different product.
Samantha F.
I love this product!!!! It's amazing for dark circles ! I stopped using concealer now. This does the trick.
Azura W.
Works very well, made me look so much more awake! Also contains a lot of product, lasted a while. Amazing!
Yara A.
I use this product because I have dark circle. I don't recommend it at all because I can't see any effect!
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
No es uno de los mejores del mercado, pero sin duda es bueno y cumple con lo que promote y a un buen precio
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune
This product is so amazing and does its work, I just love it and I recommended this for any one of you 😘😍😘
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.