BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Tina T.
Oshawa
I tried this eye cream because of the roller. I discovered I can't use the roller because it applies too much of the cream and makes my eyes look too bright and not match my skin.
leticia m.
I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines
Mía B.
It helps to desapear the black thing under you eyes. I used daily, twice a day and it helps me a lot. Super gently, and I bought it on my local drugstore. Nice packaging but tiny.
Rox R.
Me ayuda mucho en mi problema de ojeras ya que yo las tengo muy marcadas y su dispensador de metal ayuda a desinflamas las bolsas que se hacen debajo de los ojos es muy bueno
Chloe T.
Genuinely soothing to put on and I did notice a result when using it. Glad I got one. One of the best of this style of product I've used and I would recommend this to people.
Alba H.
It was very refreshing but it change only a little My bags but I think is a very good product, not for My age but good and effective for someone who is twentyfive or more.
Josie W.
Shawnigan Lake, BC
This is a dual product for me. It conceals and brightens. It is still light enough that it does not feel heavy. This works for many different people. My mom uses it and loves it. I will be repurchasing this as soon as I run out!!
Iris F.
Lac Du Bonnet
I bought this mostly for the puffiness under my eyes but it did not do a very good job. I guess I should have purchased the one without concealer as this one looked very dry on my under eye and had wrinkled. Did nothing for me.
Rubid T.
puebla
This garnier product I recommend it extensively, since ami me ah united with the reduction of dark circles, the results are notorious in the first week. I reccomend it
Lois R.
I recently purchased this as started to feel the need for a dark eye treatment. So far so good. I am enjoying the product which leaves my eyes feeling refreshed.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?