BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Garnier skin renew anti dark circle roller didn’t work well at covering my dark circles or making them go away. The roller feel good on my under eyes but not much product comes out and that doesn’t make it easy to build or work it.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I have yo say I love these so much. I use them several times a day sometimes. Throw mine into the fridge about 10 min so cool... So refreshing. I dont know is they work as I have almost back under eyes most of the time. But I love the smoothness and the coolness. I have 1 for each eye.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
I've been using this every time I wear makeup. When I bought it, I hadn't realized it was tinted, and basically was a concealer, but it is. It's the right color for me, but if you're darker than a piece of paper it may be too light for you. I feel like it's helped the dark circles so far, so that's nice as well.
Emily T.
Houston
This is a tinted serum that helps with dark circles. I had used this for a week so far and noticed that my dark circles are slightly better than before. Even if it didn't work, the tinted part of it is very useful. It covers my dark circles instantly. Would recommend.
Mercedee A.
Corona
It's a pretty good product! You can wear with or without makeup on. I can tell a difference from what my dark circles looked like before. But I don't always find myself reaching for it as much as other products. Also the rollerball application sometimes does get messy.
Krystal M.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product!! I use it as a concealer under my makeup. I like that it doesn't crease under my eyes and it last for a pretty good time before having to reapply. I like it doesn't have a drying effect. Also it has caffeine so it will help with the tiredness look.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I use this when I'm doing a normal daily look every single time. It's great for when I don't plan on wearing much makeup and am doing a natural eye. It brightens just enough and rolls on quickly and blends out so well. I will be repurchasing once I use this one up.
aditi p.
ny
This product is really good, it takes care of the puffiness around your eyes, but i will not say that it is very effective for dark circles. its application does relaxes your eyes and give  a very cool feeling. It will be better if it reduces dark circles
Mel O.
Bakersfield
I have extremely terrible dark circles I bought this product in hopes that it would brighten and depuff my undereye area. It has a sheen tint to it and it applies very patchy. It feel cool when applied but it did nothing for my under eyes. Won’t purchase again.
Rachael E.
Chicago , IL
I use this product everyday! However, it doesn't necessarily get rid of dark circles, instead it covers them. I'm not sure if there is a serum that really does well with getting rid of circles but this product definitely does a good job or naturally concealing.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.