Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Arlene B.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA

This works for my dark under eye circles! It's easy to use, affordable and it looks great. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's been working out really good! It does tend to crease on me after a while but I would recommend for y'all to try it out!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Walton, KY

This was a great product for first thing in the morning to get rid of bags. I kept it in the refrigerator to keep it cool. I did not feel like it took away dark circles, just reduced the puffiness, the darkness I felt like got worse. I would not buy this again
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Arvada, CO

Garnier products are always great and this product does not fall below it at all. I do notice my under eye circles clear up. I does kinda feel a bit uncomfortable because it does tighten my face a little but I'm sure that's a sign that it's doing its job well.
Klein T.
Klein T.

I've been using some products for dark under eye and i try this product and wow amazing. It does its job. It meets my expectations. It lightened my dark under eye. It is also gentle and not harsh. I love this product and would recommend it to anybody out there.
Alba C.
Alba C.

Me, being a girl that always has dark circles, no matter how much sleep I get. I have tried a lot of serums and rollers for dark circles, and this one I loved it! It works perfectly for me!
I bought it in my nearest supermarket and I surely would buy it again!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rainelle, WV

This product is so wonderful. I loved it from the first day I used it, very effective, gave my eyes brighter and less dark circles almost immediately. I bought it at Rite Aid. It was very easy to find, and I would recommend it to everyone. Price is just right.
Iris O.
Iris O.

It really helps with my under eye cirkels. I have noticed a noticible diffrence after a week of use. I have bought it at a clearence store so I don't know the original price, so I can't tell if it's worth the price. but i would defenitly recommand this product
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Jonesboro, AR

I have dark circles under my eyes and cannot hardly find any products that work. I feel this product is messy. It goes on smooth however i feel it is caked on and doesn't cover the dark circles. I do not like tis product and hate that I wasted my money on it.
Simona C.
Simona C.
Vanier, Ontario

This can be applied in morning even at bed time.my friends say i look brighter happier.very good price guys.so gentle at doing its job.try it I'm impressed. Nice packaging not bad at all.fun to use.maybe add a fun scent collection. Nice feel when applying too.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL

This product definitely keeps the dark circles away. It is a great product and the best thing about it is that it is a drugstore product so it is affordable. It is very effective and gentle. I use this every night before bed. I would definitely recommend this
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.