BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
renatta R.
renatta R.
Bellingham, WA
I use this in the morning before my regular makeup routine and it'd a great addition. It reduces my dark circles and puffiness. I really like the packaging and it's easy to apply. Totally worth the price. I will be purchasing again.
Keren L.
Keren L.
Iv'e been using this under my eyes for about 3 years now, and i can see a difference. it's also very smooth and soothing, i feel like it helps me bright up my under eye area and overall i like how thin and light it feels on my skin.
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product gives you that frightening feeling under your eye and also makes your under I look more awake... what I really like about it is almost like a concealer but it has an anti wrinkle for your under eye it's amazing
Sumiya C.
Sumiya C.
Cicero, IL
Nice product. Feels good on my skin but didn't get rid of dark circles. It did lighten the apprence a little bit but I changed other things in my diet too such as drinking a lot of water. So I can't just give all credit to roller.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff is a holy grail out the wazoo!! it is so gentle on the under eye skin especially in the morning after a long night or a restless sleep. it really helps to cool the under eye and leave them looking replenished and soft!!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I loved this product. It is so refreshing, I love the roller as its cold and soothing on my eyes. Its best to fan the serum and watch the dark circles gradually disappear. If using this product make sure that the product is dry.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Waukesha, WI
I love this little guy!!! Good price and good product. I use it to not only conceal but to highlight too. It is so versatile. I don't know if I notice skin care benefits from it but the color correction and brightening is great!
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really do like this product. The tint is subtle. The only negative is that if it gets IN your eyes (which is easy to do) it stings real bad. I used it while I was in grad school and it seemed to keep all signs of stress away!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??