BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Waukesha, WI
I love this little guy!!! Good price and good product. I use it to not only conceal but to highlight too. It is so versatile. I don't know if I notice skin care benefits from it but the color correction and brightening is great!
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really do like this product. The tint is subtle. The only negative is that if it gets IN your eyes (which is easy to do) it stings real bad. I used it while I was in grad school and it seemed to keep all signs of stress away!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
Ramona W.
Ramona W.
Blanchester, OH
I actually tried this out . It was something that I would have not bought because I really didn't think it would work. I was at Wal-Mart,and seen it. I can't believe how well it worked. The bags under my,eyes have disappeared.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used about every face lotion and mask and ext garnier has this seems to work really well I enjoyed this product just make sure when buying a product it targets specifically what your skin need all around great product
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Trenton, GA
The best $13 investment I have ever made! I've been using the same one for the last year almost, and I use it daily. I've never been dissatisfied with it. It does exactly as it should. This is a product I CANNOT go without.
Diana C.
Diana C.
East Moline, IL
Ive only started using this a few days ago. Although it hasn't been long (6 days) I do seem to notice a healthy skin look under my eyes. Plus my husband days my eyes shine! I'm pretty sure it's from using my roller daily :)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I really love this product. I frequently get dark circles under my eyes and this stuff works pretty good. It glides on easy and blends well. This has a good undertone to it. Some products are too yellow and this one is not.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??