BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. I notices a slight difference but not much. It's ok for what it is but I would spend a little more money and get something where you will definitely see the results.
Torri F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I loveeee this product! It's perfect for the "no makeup" look. It takes the edge off my dark circles enough that I look refreshed and awake but doesn't look like I have anything on and I love that!
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I LOVE this roller. It is absolutely amazing. I use it every morning, I typically will let it bake into my skin before blending (let sit for about 4 minutes and then blend, instead of blending immediately). i get much better results doing it that way. This product will certainly be forever in my makeup bag. LOVE IT!!!!
Tana A.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my go to makeup product, even if I am not going to wear other makeup that day, I wear this.
I think it instantly brightens the eye area and helps to depuff in the morning. I even use it around my nose to help reduce redness.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
I have had dark circles under my eyes since my high school days, so has my mom, so has my grandmother, so I guess it is
just in my genes. I have used an array of eye products and I do really love this eye roller. It goes on quickly and just a little goes a long way. It is very light and quick and easy to apply. I use it instead of concealer when I am in a rush, literally can be applied and blended in with fingertips in less than 30 seconds. Eyes look brighter and darkness under the eyes is greatly diminished. If you have dark eye circles, this is a
great product. I have also been using an eye serum for my dark eye circles and it has really helped diminish those pesky circles
Carolyn S.

I got this to help with the dark circles I was developing under my eyes. I have to admit I didn't read the product discription or the reviews properly (probably something to do with shopping at 4am) so I was surprised to see that this was basically a liquid concealer - but figured try it anyway.

On the up side I found the application had a slight cooling feel, which felt very nice especially at 8am when I was getting off work, or at midnight when I was coming in. It also dried quickly and doesn't smudge. Unfortuately the concealer is too light for my skin tone (or maybe it is just me) but you can see a noticeable, lighter patch under my eyes, so I only use it for emergencies. :-)

When I finish this bottle, I wont be re-ordering, but I do recommend to those who have a light complexion, for those of us whose skin tone is a darker honey/olive we have to look elsewhere...
wanda r.
Sebring, FL
really works i use it for underblak circles and i like it it s working and super easy to use and the price wasn't bad, soft and it feels cool when you put it on, like i say really works
Torrie B.
Knoxville, TN
I love that this product provides some coverage for under eye circles, but isn't so heavy that it shows up in photos or doesn't blend. The metal roller ball is great for relieving puffiness.
Dani R.
I struggle with dark circles so I purchased this at a local drugstore, it didnt help my dark circles the greatest, but it did make them look a tad brighter. I'll just stick with my concealer!
Kelly D.
I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines. I love that it is a combo of eye cream and a LITTLE concealer. On days that I'm doing less make up or just want to look human when I go walk the dog or go to the playground, I use it alone. I LOVE that it's not heavy or heavily tinted because then it doesn't get all cakey or stuck in my "fine lines" (AH!). I also love the way it feels cool when I apply it. I have recommended this to a lot of people over the last few years and explained how I use it and pretty much all of them use it now. I have also used something similar from a much more expensive brand and actually like this one better.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.