BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Rana👑 L.
Giza, Giza
I didn’t like it as it has almost no effect on the real dark circles it moisturize under eyes only but I don't recommend it
Neha k.
its works amazingly... really works wonder for my under eye .. use this every night to the effect.. its tjust too good trust me..
Katie D.
I absolutely love this roller! Not only does it smell great and make my skin feel wonderful, it really shifts those dark circles!
Samantha S.
This product is so easy to use since you just roll it under the eyes. My eyes felt really nice and soft after using this product.
Fefa I.
garnier skinactive it's so cool This roll is very good eyes helps a lot with dark circles
if they can buy haganlo is really good
A F.
Waterdown
It made my dark circles a little less apparent, and it made my skin shiny. I bought it at shoppers, and I felt it wasnt that good
Isabella V.
I have really bad dark eye circles during the week,and after using this,I don't really care because of how good this product is!
I didn't notice much difference if any and I used it as specified on the box. I have bad dark circles that o would love to fix
Hannah K.
Ottawa, Ontario
Really like this product to conceal! Cooling applicator, formula blends really easy, good amount of coverage! Would repurchase!
Hania H.
Cairo, Egypt
I didn’t find any deference maybe I used it wrong but I will continue using it for another month maybe I’ll find a good result
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.