BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Love it, it really works well with my skin type. Its take a couple of minutes to start to work but it really is great

taghreed n.
khobar
This rolling highlighter is really good but for me to get best results I must keep it in refrigerator then using it 👍
Sam B.
London, ON
Good product, not a fan of how the product smells. Worked fairly well on my eye area, and generally like the quality.
kelly G.
Excelente producto dejando una apariencia natural aunque no cubre mucho las ojeras para aquellas de color muy oscuro.
Annabelle V.
Petit produit vraiment sympa à avoir dans sa trousse , efficace et surtout le massage avec la bille fait un bien fou
Diana C.
es un roll muy bueno aunque es un poco dificil de usar pero si cumple su funcion y no tiene mal olor o algo asi
Blessie A.
I've been using this product I dunno since then but I don't see any improvement regarding on my dark under eye bags.
Cristina M.

Covers the dark circles, and is very nice when it is applied, I wear it for a long time and I really like the results
Marion M.
London, Greater London
Not a great product for me at all. Gave me dark circles under my eyes because it made my eyes look puffy, underneath.
Gigi B.
good product but a real concealer works better for me in my opinion. Didn't had the patience to notice a difference.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.