BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

islam a.
it gives you a cool feeling as it has a massage top for the under eye area. easy to use.. effective before the makeup.
Lara F.
Cambidge
Got rid of bags quickly and efficiently in the morning when in a rush. Very good value for money and promising results
adaa b.
I have used it send I m so so obsessed with it it is just like a magic wand I suggest everyone​ is gonna give it a try
Mega M.
This product are nice one.. I love to use it, and its work.. This product not sticky when dried, and also easy to apply
Hadeer S.
Ajman
I used this once and ever then I never had problems with dark circles it contains vit c which enlighten dark circles.
Cristina M.

Covers the dark circles, and is very nice when it is applied, I wear it for a long time and I really like the results
Blessie A.
I've been using this product I dunno since then but I don't see any improvement regarding on my dark under eye bags.
Diana C.
es un roll muy bueno aunque es un poco dificil de usar pero si cumple su funcion y no tiene mal olor o algo asi
Love it, it really works well with my skin type. Its take a couple of minutes to start to work but it really is great

Marion M.
London, Greater London
Not a great product for me at all. Gave me dark circles under my eyes because it made my eyes look puffy, underneath.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.