BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on ULTA*
Maisy B.
An great product, lovely packaging, creamy, very effective can see the results within a few weeks, would definitely re-purchase and highly recommend!
Shaliza Y.
Toronto, ON
I used the medium as a highlighter and works great for me. You can’t go wrong the price the great. It’s like my 4th repurchased. Light on my face.
iliana v.
i love this product is just made my llife more easier, cuz it feels like ur fresh!, its not expensicvce, helps alot of the puffy eyes and the dark,
ARIADNA 🙅.
Garnier presents the product for the face that is called SkinActive Clearly Brighter. They announce that you can see a more luminous and soft skin.
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
The price is absolutely amazing and it's a reputable brand. This ensures my skin is left feeling smooth and moisturized while having sensitive skin
Doris M.
Yabucoa
I have one and is finishing... highly recommend it!!!... this product cant be out of my life :)... it is really good it make my eye look fresher to
lavanya k.
It has a serum like consistency and when worked into the skin leaves no trace. It absorbs very well into the skin making it ideal for daytime use.
Salma A.
Cairo egypt
It hides 80% of the under eye circles but still they don't cover up everything but I like it. It was a good trial and it's about the 3rd or 4th try
Grace H.
Brighton
Perfect for that under eye darkness, has a concealer type vibe but I did really enjoy this product,the roll on application made it quick and clean
Beautyleyez M.
Australia
Not a bad product- it mildly brightens the under eye. I would have liked to feel more of a cooling sensation but honestly not a bad product at all.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.