BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Maebelle M.
Longleat close, regency square, Warrington
I would say this didn't really help my dark circles but it did brighten the skin under my eyes which made me look more awake!
Nicole M.
I regularly use hthis product on my dark circles and its just not for me , I haven't seen a very good improvement in my eyes
Nicthee R.
Atlanta
No es malo pero tampoco es el mejor producto.
En mi caso me siguieron saliendo las ojeras oscuras cosa que decía que evitaba
Anita i.
No i really don't think that this product works with my skin type bcz its done nothing on my skin thats why i discontinued it
Taylor P.
Kingston, Ontario
Felt really nice and cold after a long day though didn't see any big change in darkness under my eyes and a little sticky.
Shubhani S.
Dehradun
Very calming effect under the eyes. Reduces puffiness. Mild reduction in darkness. Will not work on very deep dark circles.
Fatma M.
I didn’t like it as it has almost no effect on the real dark circles it’s my be a cosmetic only with no therapeutic effect
BEAUTY B.
A good product i use it everyday specially when I'am sleeping well. It relax my undereye area and make it ready for makeup
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
Used the entire tube and it made no difference on my dark circles at all. It's not very pricey but I would not repurchase.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller works great. This keeps me from having to cover up with make up
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.