BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Liberty J.
Keswick
After using this product for a week straight every morning, i was able to see a clear difference in my under eye circles! the coolness from the roller ball really woke up my under eyes and the product itself reduced the look of my dark circles!
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
These definitely improve the dark circles under your eyes. It feels really refreshing and relaxing after a long day. It feels like you're just chilling with cucumbers on your eyes, that sort of chilled feeling. I would definitely recommend these
Mallory C.
Weymouth, LA
I use this daily .. I can notice a difference as soon as I blend it !! I recommend it all the time ,, if your looking for help with dark under eyes give this a try :)
Kauthar H.
Cairo
I didn't really love it, it was kind of smelly and didn't really work. Very disappointing cuz I was really looking forward for a solution to dark circles under my eyes, however it was my first time so maybe it was me and not the product?  I'm not sure but will not buy again for sure.
Katrina M.
This product was very affordable for the quality it delivers. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. The darkness under my eyes was concealed quite well, and lasted for the majority of the day.
Zoe R.
The product it's self goes on to your under eyes very smoothly. I used this for about 2 weeks and I only seen a small difference which was only noticible to me. I would recommend this product to those who have patience but I would not recommend this if you don't have much patience.
Sophie K.
Derbyshire
With working long shifts on very little sleep I often have to live with huge dark circles, then I found this eye roller and feel in love with it, it does wonders on my dark circles and completely renews the skin around my eyes! Love it!!!
Melissa P.
Seriate
Not the best packaging to apply. Not enough shades. My skin is fair and I didn't find the right color for my skin. Bought it at the local supermarket. Easy to locate in the store but I think the cost is not worth the quality. Won't buy again.
ismahan g.
manama
easy to absorb product . great for temporary de-puffing the area, gentle on the eye area but it does not brighten the area even if you kept using it for more than a month. it was my first time using it and i wouldn't buy it again.
Kelly M.
Unionville
This Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller was just what I was looking for. It helped my under eye skin seem brighter and was cooling when putting on. I recommend it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?