BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Neha k.
its works amazingly... really works wonder for my under eye .. use this every night to the effect.. its tjust too good trust me..
Rana👑 L.
Giza-Fasil
I didn’t like it as it has almost no effect on the real dark circles it moisturize under eyes only but I don't recommend it
George C.
Sunderland
Generally I don’t like these products and I didn’t like this one either I don’t think these actually work well not for me anyway
Katie D.
I absolutely love this roller! Not only does it smell great and make my skin feel wonderful, it really shifts those dark circles!
Fefa I.
garnier skinactive it's so cool This roll is very good eyes helps a lot with dark circles
if they can buy haganlo is really good
A F.
Waterdown
It made my dark circles a little less apparent, and it made my skin shiny. I bought it at shoppers, and I felt it wasnt that good
Isabella V.
I have really bad dark eye circles during the week,and after using this,I don't really care because of how good this product is!
Elizabeth R.
San Juan del Río, Querétaro
Me baja bastante las bolsas de los ojos y me deja una sensación de frescura en el contorno de los ojos. Es una fórmula muy buena.
Jeremiah C.
My holy grail. It can brighten your under eye and make you look fresh. It has a good smell. It is also a moisturizing eye cream.
Korrina V.
Montreal
Need this in my life lol I have three young kids and they all wake up two to three times a day so this is my favorite for this
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.