BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Fernanda U.
me encanto el producto es muy bueno deja la piel extramadamente hermosa  jamas antes habia probado algo asi es perfecta
Ramisha A.
I love this product, it is gentle under the eye and has a long term positive affect. I recommend it hugely, it is very affordable.
Marijana I.
ermelo
Love this product i see that it clearly brightens my dark circles. But they still arent vanished at all. But otherwise nice product
Rica K.
Cebu
Doing a good fine job on covering dark circles. Not that thick coverage just a light one. I am now using this as my bb cream.
Anastasia V.
this product really works to remove any dark circles under the eyes! Its so lightweight no clumpy feeling. Really a great product!
George C.
Sunderland
Generally I don’t like these products and I didn’t like this one either I don’t think these actually work well not for me anyway
Samantha S.
This product is so easy to use since you just roll it under the eyes. My eyes felt really nice and soft after using this product.
It magic in a bottle this with the roller it not also help clear my dark circles but alll depuf my my bag a lkil its a must have
Elizabeth R.
San Juan del Río, Querétaro
Me baja bastante las bolsas de los ojos y me deja una sensación de frescura en el contorno de los ojos. Es una fórmula muy buena.
Neha k.
its works amazingly... really works wonder for my under eye .. use this every night to the effect.. its tjust too good trust me..
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.