BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Sadaf J.
Mississauga
I use this product daily underneath my foundation. Gives my under eye a very cooling effect. Also has a nice tint to act as a concealer.
Kathia S.
its good ,can be better:) funciona con tiempo y constancia todo funciona, y los productos garnier son buenos y accesibles :) me gustan!
For someone who suffers from dark circles this hands down makes them almost invisable !!!!!! I love it and makes my eyes feel refreshed
Taylor B.
Parksville, BC
It covers my dark circles great and I use it under my makeup. I can see a huge difference in my eye creases from using it consistently!
Lina M.
It is very cooling to the under eyes and not pricey at all. However, the results for the dark circles are not shown in the first month.
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
I think it doesn’t fit me ...it not for oily skin ...it make me like a glown ...I buy it from pharmacy or beauty center...cheap to buy
krystal w.
Feels good on the under eyes, but i find the tinted version of this is too orange colored and just makes my under eyes look horrible.
Saira N.
Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
It's an amazing product. The roll on really massages the area and contributes to the process. In addition to it no product is wasted.
Yaman M.
Dubai, Dubai
It is good for treating the puff under the eyes but i didnt see any results for the undereye dark circles. I didn't like it that much
Anna A.
This is one of my must have products. It has helped a lot and you can see the difference almost right away. I will continue using it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.