BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
pa l.
pa l.
Garnier Nutittioniste skin renew anti datk circle eye roller fid not do anything for me. I bought it to help with my dark circles. I used it for 2-3 weeks and threw itvaway. Nut i do like the cool feeling under my eyes diring application.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Algonquin
This product was quote refreshing and felt great to apply. Very gentle on the eye area. As someone who suffers from kind of prominent dark circles I down feel that it helped much in reducing them. Hid them well. But no long term effects.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the worst dark circles ever and this takes them away right away it's literally a miracle dark circle roller ! I have been using this for 1 year already and will continue to buy it . It's about $8 . So it's worth giving it a try .
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it helps with my dark circles and the metal roller is cold on the skin that helps aid in firming the skin! I have bought this several times and always works great for me, that friends of mine have went out and bought it too!
Candice J.
Candice J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This goes on so smoothly under my eyes and definitely covers my circles although it doesn't seem to last all day like i would like but it does cover them up for a bit and it i set it its good for a bit. I love the roller ball of it also.
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use.
Carlye R.
Carlye R.
Thomson, GA
I think this product is very refreshing, however, the shades it comes in are too dark for my very fair skin. This also contains alcohol which is harmful to the collagen in the skin, which is counterproductive in an anti-aging product.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Sylvester, GA
Great alternative to under eye concealer. Concealer cakes up and has to be layered on in order to fully cover dark circles. But this eyeroll we covers a lot more using a lot less product, which eliminated the caking issue. I love it.
Keren L.
Keren L.
Iv'e been using this under my eyes for about 3 years now, and i can see a difference. it's also very smooth and soothing, i feel like it helps me bright up my under eye area and overall i like how thin and light it feels on my skin.
renatta R.
renatta R.
Bellingham, WA
I use this in the morning before my regular makeup routine and it'd a great addition. It reduces my dark circles and puffiness. I really like the packaging and it's easy to apply. Totally worth the price. I will be purchasing again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??