Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Mary-Caroline T.
Mary-Caroline T.
Beaumont, TX

I have had the opportunity to use this product several times and have received pretty decent results. I purchased this at my local pharmacy for a pretty good price. Realistically, it did a good job of covering and perfecting my dark under eye circles.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.

Absolutely love this product, I have used it for years! It works perfectly at covering dark circles! I have had my most recent tube for like 6 months and I use it every day! I do recommend setting it with a loose powder to make sure it doesn't crease!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.

Very convenient and easy to apply. The color is a bit light for olive skin tone. Smooth to the feel, but takes some rubbing to blend in. The tube does not last as long as I expected, but I do enjoy the cool feel of the the product when it is applied.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Covington, KY

I use the Garnier anti dark circle rollerball in the evening and morning. It does make a noticeable difference with dark circles and puffiness. I like to put mine in the refrigerator. It's very refreshing in the morning. I would and have repurchased.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Lebanon, PA

I usually find good results with Garnier. However, this time the anti dark circle formula didn't work at all for me. There is not much of a scent, so that's a plus. But, without results, it's a waste of money. I would not recommend this for the eyes.
Sahar M.
Sahar M.

I love this little roller! I use it on a daily basis for light coverage and amazing brightening power under my eyes. Over time, it makes a big difference with the appearance of my under eye area. Definitely recommend if light coverage is your thing.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio , TX

This eye roller is really handy for days when your eyes feel tired, not enough sleep, when you're sick and your under eyes are not at their best. The caffeine in the product is awesome, I feel it working instantly. I would totally buy this again :)
Debby R.
Debby R.
Hudson, FL

I don't really care for this roller at all. I have used it straight for two weeks and there is no difference with the under eye dark circles. i bought this at walmart. First time user and I wont be buying it again. Yes lots of room for improvement.
January G.
January G.

I love this product. It is cooling under the eye and helps reduce dark circles. It blends in easily and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. Has a nice, fresh scent also. This is well worth the price, as the product works, and lasts a long time.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Flowery Branch, GA

I've used this product for about a year now, no it does not make your dark circles go away over time. But I give it a good rating because it does help the puffiness go away , it also has a great tint to it so you don't have to wear makeup over it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.