Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Jasleen H.
Jasleen H.
San Jose, CA

My sister used this product and she loved jt she had really bad dark circles because of stress at school and hard time sleeping at night and she tried it and it did work it took her about 4 weeks to fet them circles away i Higly recommend this For anyody in need
Bushra I.
Bushra I.
Swindon

I tend to get really bad under eyes, normally dry and dark. the packaging is very nice and sleek and fits in with most Garnier products. I bought it at Superdrug. it's very gentle on sensitive skin so I definitely would recommend it to people with that skin type
Shorty J.
Shorty J.

I liked this for a quick fix. It's not perfect, but for a day when I'm rolling out of bed and i didn't get much sleep the night before, it's great to cover dark circles and give highlight to the under eye. Brightens without being cakey or cracking, nice formula.
Nada B.
Nada B.

It is an amazing product. It works really well and does a great job covering and lightening the dark circles. I've been using it for almost a year now and I'm very glad I started using it because it has fixed the dark circles under my eyes like no other prodect.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

This product is amazing. It works really well on removing the bags and dark under eye. I have purchased this product 3 or 4 times. I was in the store thinking this is not going to work so i took it home and to my suprise it worked. Target is the place to get it
Arlene B.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA

This works for my dark under eye circles! It's easy to use, affordable and it looks great. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's been working out really good! It does tend to crease on me after a while but I would recommend for y'all to try it out!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

I love that this visibly tightens and lightens the tender skin under my eyes. I have been using it ever since it came out. My mother in law is the one that introduced it to me and i am so thankful it works wonders for me! And i have been telling people ever since.
Maya J.
Maya J.

I have tried a series of products to combat the noticeable dark circle and bags under my eyes from living a fast paced, on the go life. GARNIER WORKS. The results are comparable to Estee Lauder's Night Cream! My eyes looks refreshed and awake after application.
Iris O.
Iris O.

It really helps with my under eye cirkels. I have noticed a noticible diffrence after a week of use. I have bought it at a clearence store so I don't know the original price, so I can't tell if it's worth the price. but i would defenitly recommand this product
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Arvada, CO

Garnier products are always great and this product does not fall below it at all. I do notice my under eye circles clear up. I does kinda feel a bit uncomfortable because it does tighten my face a little but I'm sure that's a sign that it's doing its job well.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.