BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1970)
Iliet S.
It is the perfect match to your daily routine. It helps you with dark circles and prevent them because the roll is cold. I would recommend it to anyone with dark circles and it gets longer that you think.
Allison C.
Aransas Pass, TX
The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller works like a concealer. Give it a little shake, and roll a streak over your dark circles. With your finger or beauty blender, pat until evenly blended. The non-greasy, caffeine gel combined with the rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. When we are fatigued or tired, the body's natural microcirculation slows down, and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. This can also happen over time, as we age. The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a product for relieving that tired, stayed-up-too-late look that many of us know all too well. You can find it at drugstores as well as most local markets with a makeup section. I purchased this product for around $6 and it lasted me several months.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Use this everyday. Sometimes if I'm not going to really wear makeup I throw this in to look a little more awake. Works great on top or under my BB cream. Pretty inexpensive. Usually pick it up at target.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love this concealer! The lil sponge makes it very easy to apply without making a mess or leaving your hands dirty, it has a good coverage and it is also a hydrating cream for the eye!! Perfect match
Megan F.
This is one of my new must haves. I started using it about a year ago. After the first time I tried it I noticed a difference. It has good coverage but is very lightweight and matches skin tone great.
Hazelle M.
The first time Inused this product is the one in the yellow packaging. I don't know it's good, it does feels good. The coldness but the wetness of the product itself is somehow uncomfy for me. And it takes a lot of time to see result.
catherine s.
Ormond Beach, FL
Huge fan of ganier. Love this brand. I use this amazing under eye roller on days I go fresh faced with no makeup. It completly covers my dark circles almost like a very light moisturizer with coverage
Andrea P.
I amply use this to refresh my under eye area. I haven't noticed a difference in fine lines or dark circles, but in a general sense, I loved the cooling of the roller ball, and the coverage is moderate
Rose D.
I really like this dark circle roller. The metal roller is super cooling and probably good for under eye bags. The concealer has pretty good coverage. It is a very good value for the price. I would recommend it and would buy it again.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. I notices a slight difference but not much. It's ok for what it is but I would spend a little more money and get something where you will definitely see the results.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.