BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Aya A.
It moist my eye area and absorbed nicely and quickly.. it wasn’t disappointing but wasn’t that effective either with my dark cycles
Jalise O.
I absolutely loved my Garnisr SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller so much, it minimised my dark circles dramatically.
karin k.
Ontario
This is very good and helpful product, especially for morning after you didn't sleep at night.
Make the dark circles much more brighter!
mirna janeth m.
E usado garnier skin renew es muy buena para ojos cansados con bolsas y ojeras ideal para las personas que duermen poco y trabajan mucho
Eya B.
Tunis
At first it worked so well and really helped but then maybe after using it always the effect went away but really at first amazing
Don't help with darkness but is really good with keeping the puffiness down and Is also at an amazing resinable price for any one to buy
Charlie K.
Was okay but dried out a bit quite quickly, it was easy to apply and remove, however it wasn't an exact match and had to mix with others
Michelle M.
Glasgow
Brilliant after a hard night this magic in a bottles transforms my dark tired eyes into sparkling bright up and ready for the day looks!
Rosie R.
Kota Kinabalu
This product really good! and my eyes feel so fresh! Next, my dark circle has reduced and I'm happy when do my makeup.. less concealer;)
Sadaf J.
Mississauga
I use this product daily underneath my foundation. Gives my under eye a very cooling effect. Also has a nice tint to act as a concealer.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.