BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Garner eye rollers are my go to fav under eye treatment. It is gentle on the eye and not harsh and does not irritate my eyes. I bought it at a local cosmetics and skincare store. I think it should be made with more collagen products
Lisa J.
I didn't like this product because it is quite hard to get any product from it. The rolling ball should be really easy to apply but it isn't, it just does not let any product come out which really sucked. I wouldn't buy this again
Eleonora G.
I always have really bad dark-circle under my eyes, always have and always will. I had never found a product to help me before, unless it was makeup. This really helped me out! It' smooth and fresh and I love it. I would definitely recommend this to whomever like me is cursed with under eye dark circles.
Tea P.
Tirana Albania
Did not work that well. Maybe i had high expectations for it but it did nothing to my eye bags. Maybe it was my lack of sleep from school and stress but it didn't do anything in the long run. It cools your eyes though and that feels good. Wouldn't buy again.
Katrina R.
This is an every day staple for me! It covers my dark circles from sleepless nights in college! It feels lightweight and is easy to blend out! Once I run out of the one I'm using now I am going to definitely buy it again! This is a staple in my makeup bag!
Eshani S.
Moisturises the under eye area quite well. I bought it at my nearest supermarket. It was considerably gentle, but may react with sensitive skin. I'm not sure if it gives value for money, because does have room for improvement in terms of benefits. It must work more on the brightening of the eye area.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I love this! Covers up my circles really well and the ball roller glides nicely along my skin. The ball is cold, so unpuffs the eye area nicely. It is gentle on the eye area and I have repurchased it Afew times now
Gisel M.
Guadalajara
I have really bad dark circles some days and I mean it's a good product but I don't see this huge difference, so better use concelear./ Algunos días tengo ojeras muy marcadas, es un buen producto pero no veo la gran diferencia, mejor usar corrector.
Sarah C.
Ottawa
This is my go to product for about 3 or 4 years now. I'm not sure if it actually does anything in terms of reducing bags but it delivers a nice amount of product under the eyes and is a nice base for my concealer
Jessica B.
I've only used this for two days, so I can't speak for long term effects. I do like the coverage. I brightens my under eye and it's feels nice and light on my skin. it absorbs quickly and blends well into my skin.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?