BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Natalia J.
Jacksonville, NC
It really helped me a lot to cover my dark circles and I got to say mine are really dark and most of the time I have to use a lot of make up.
Norazwanni A.
Im not fancy of this product ..it seem just ok ..i still have about half of the product..but the roller makes my eyes relax,kinda eye massage
Farhana A.
I love this product very very much it make my eyes look refresh it cold when I apply on my skin and it also improves my below eye skin.
Erica S.
This anti dark circle roller is amazing. I usually feel like a zombie with my dark circles but after using this roller, i feel human again.
Helen T.
Thessaloniki
Unfortunately I did not see the result I expected. My dark circles were still there and I used this product while getting proper sleep too
🌚chloe s.
Gosport
Made my under eyes feel tingly and awake, my dark circles were visibly reduced which made me look a lot more alert. Highly recommend
Sheccid C.
Really a good product i do really like it and still using, i buy it on the supermarket, it really help my eyes to look better, i recomended
Katerina D.
Stolbtcy
Very good for r students who actually don’t sleep hours doing their homework. I’m the morning you look like you’ve had a good night sleep.
Nabilah J.
I dont feel like it helps a lot. My dark circle didnt fully dissapear. And it really is just there. Not the best garnier product out there.
Amy H.
Paisley
since using this i’ve noticed a slight difference in how bright my eyes are and i’d definitely recommend the product! good value for money
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.