BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Fraan A.
Es buenisima, su textura es lo que mas me encanto ! La recomiendo mil veces, ya que por ser de test blanca siempre aparecen problemas de manchas u oscuridad alrededor de los ojos, esta crema me ayudo bastante para deshacerme de las manchas.
Varshu B.
I was a little skeptical about this product as I have tried many eye creams and wasn't sure whether Garnier would work. However, I am pleased with the results. This is a great product and after 2-3 weeks you start to notice the difference under your eyes. They become more brighter and lift up your face. It also makes you look fresh and is a great product that is now part of my skin care routine
Vicky M.
Really easy to use product. It adapts perfectly to you skin and in a few week I saw the resaults. I do not know if it is the only colour but sometimes it is too bright and sparkly so I had to cover it with base or make up. I would use it in night and not as a corrector.
Sandra L.
I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use. I recommend to others all the time
Jess A.
I had high hopes for this product, but I was a little disappointed after a week of using it. Although the application is nice itself and the packaging looks sophisticated I found that massaging my under eye circles to increase bloodflow to them actually increased there darkness! I sadly won't be repurchasing this product.
Olivia S.
Aberystwyth , Cereigdion
I gave used this a lot and trying to get it to work as I have dark circles under my eyes and it didn't do anything in fact I think they appeared more pronounced. I did find the cool ball nice and I can see how it could work for others however it couldn't work for me
Adymel R.
I have very dark circles and this product helps to conceal them a little. But there are days when I need additional concealer. I recommend it for people who have dark circles but not so marked, just to brighten up the eye area.
Lisa J.
I didn't like this product because it is quite hard to get any product from it. The rolling ball should be really easy to apply but it isn't, it just does not let any product come out which really sucked. I wouldn't buy this again
Sarah M.
Garner eye rollers are my go to fav under eye treatment. It is gentle on the eye and not harsh and does not irritate my eyes. I bought it at a local cosmetics and skincare store. I think it should be made with more collagen products
Louise T.
I want to keep my face as young as possible. So I start early, I haven't really noticed any effect but that's probably because I don't have wrinkly skin yet. It's quite affordable and that's a reason why I would recommend it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?