BY GARNIER #47 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Aisling m.
brighten up my eyes and made me look less tired! Great for price as well! Takes a few days for it to really start to notice the difference and consistent use, but would 100% buy again!
Ashley S.
El producto es bueno y el precio acomedido también, fácil de encontrar, sobre todo en los supermercados.. aunque muy líquido y no dura todo el día como un corrector de alta cobertura
RAQUEL C.
TORONTO, ON
You will notice the dark circle start to fade within a couple of weeks. I would buy it again. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart and it meet my expectations.
leticia m.
I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines
Mía B.
It helps to desapear the black thing under you eyes. I used daily, twice a day and it helps me a lot. Super gently, and I bought it on my local drugstore. Nice packaging but tiny.
Tina T.
Oshawa
I tried this eye cream because of the roller. I discovered I can't use the roller because it applies too much of the cream and makes my eyes look too bright and not match my skin.
Rox R.
Me ayuda mucho en mi problema de ojeras ya que yo las tengo muy marcadas y su dispensador de metal ayuda a desinflamas las bolsas que se hacen debajo de los ojos es muy bueno
Chloe T.
Genuinely soothing to put on and I did notice a result when using it. Glad I got one. One of the best of this style of product I've used and I would recommend this to people.
Alba H.
It was very refreshing but it change only a little My bags but I think is a very good product, not for My age but good and effective for someone who is twentyfive or more.
Josie W.
Shawnigan Lake, BC
This is a dual product for me. It conceals and brightens. It is still light enough that it does not feel heavy. This works for many different people. My mom uses it and loves it. I will be repurchasing this as soon as I run out!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.