BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Laura T.
Sabadell, Barcelona
This product didn't work wonders on my dark circles, but the concealer consistency, along with the cool feel of it, left my undereye area feeling refreshed and nicely covered. The coverage is definitely not full, but I would purchase again based solely on how my sensitive undereye skin felt!
Gina B.
It was a decent product it covered up my dark circles decently and brightened but didn't help with the puffiness and also I have super prominent dark circles but am young and it didn't offer enough coverage but I don't want to use anti wrinkle or puff cream eye products I have no purpose for them so I need something with more coverage
Kekeli G.
London, UK
I got the wrong colour in this but the formula seemed ok! It is very liquid-y but dries down without looking crackly. I do not have awful dark circles but I could tell the coverage was on the sheerer side. It reminds me of the UD Naked Concealer but with weaker coverage. I really like the roller applicator, it's cooling and soothing.
Saira Z.
I'm in dilemma that whether I like it or not. It's a good roller for flow of blood but it doesn't work that much good for me. My dark circles didn't disappear which I needed
Reda M.
I have a pale skin tone and it works for me.. But I think if the tint was any darker it would be too dark for pale skin holders..
Althought the product is very thin and spreads easily, the tone is neutral- neither yellow or pink..
So, yes It's great to use 1st thing in the morning!
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
It does a good job of masking eye circles conaidering its price point compared with high end cosmetic brands! However I have used it for more than a year and it did nothing to actually minimize the look of dark circles with time so to me it was more like a cosmetic product with no skincare benefits.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
This product did hide under eye circles like a dream. My only problem with it was that it stayed in my fine lines and actually accentuated them. It was a little too pale for me and blended it in was a bit of a nightmare. I think this product would be great for younger skin.
Streaks J.
This product effectively helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes and brought about visible changes to my skin. I look not so tired even after a tiring day at college!
janine r.
Carbonear, NL
Love this product. I have terrible dark circles under and around my eyes, I use this every morning. It really helps conceal the dark circles as well as the puffiness I experience in the morning. I have purchased this multiple times and will definitely be purchasing again!
Litsa D.
Metn
This product really helped with my dark circles. I study architecture and pull all nighters on a regular basis so my dark circles were bad. I found this product in the local supermarket and it really helped mask those circles. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?