BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
aljane 🦄.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I used this eye roll on before and the ease of usage is superb. Like in 1 swipe you can have the right amount of product under your eye. Effectivity wise, I've noticed it lightens up the under eye but you need to use it long term so be really religious in using it. You can use it morning and evening for maximum effect. However, personally, I think I need a stronger one since I have bad dark circles because I stay up so late nowadays. But what I like about this is that it's not sticky and absorbs easily on the skin.
member-e3899
Product was fantastic! It cleared up the dark circles under my eyes right away. It was very smooth and the application process was very easy to use and understand. Would defiantly purchase product again.
Kelly P.
I really struggle to get enough sleep, work at a computer all day and don't drink enough water. The bags under my eyes are really dark and noticable, when wearing make up I have to use at least 3 layers under my eyes to try and conceal them.

I purchased the Garnier product. It does seem to work. I compared this to the clinque one and Garnier seems to work better with the puffiness however, the darkness it still there..

I stumbled upon a l'oreal product while out shopping which was only around £8 and since using the l'oreal garnier sadly has been thrown in the draw.
Samantha S.
I started using this product a couple of months ago. The price is good, under 10$. The coverage is okay. It covers puffiness and dark bags without the help of foundation/concealer. Although it doesnt seem to last long for me, it's although I need to use more then I'd think to get under my eyes to look how I want. I recommend to try it out. It works for me
Caroline C.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Northumberland
The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller does exactly what it says on the tin. I found it did help to reduce the dark circles from around my eyes, however it did take quite a few applications to see any improvement. If you want fast acting results you would be better off looking at another brand, if not I would recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Always been a big fan of the Garnier products, they are super affordable and the packaging is always beautiful and products smell soo nice.
This product was recommended by a friend of mine who swears by it.
I however picked up the lightest shade (which was much to dark for my skin tone) and completely discharged the product immediately. I hate that sooo many products and brands do not cater for their public with LIGHT shades. Not everyone is 'Ivory' I am far lighter than most porcelain shades. So unfortunately in this instance this product really did not work for me.
Katerina S.
Blansko
Its cheap and that's pretty much all this is. I can't tell any difference apart from the cooling effect when it goes on. Perhaps others may have a better experience, but I can't help but think the reviews are slightly skewed. It's really just a cover-up, not a treatment. An ice-pak would have more lasting effect.
C'est L.
I used to love it back on the days when i was a teen, it was pretty nice for a little coverage and great coolness on the eye bags...now it's not enough 'cause i have darker undereye circles.
Lianne F.
Tried this because it was affordable. Wasn’t the best idea. Because it has the colour already I thought it was save time in the morning with my concealer but did it, nah. It was rather disappointing the colour was vague and didn’t do much. As for the actual eye cream itself just made my eyes feel hot and not actually brighten or improve my dark circles. Overall unless you haven’t got enough money to invest into a nicer eye cream try this but you’ll regret it.
Lorraine Mae C.
Puerto Princesa
My Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is the first item I reach for in the morning. It goes on cool and has just the right amount of tint to cover up under-eye dark circles. I use this everyday and have for about 3 months. One roller goes a long way (will last several months). I use it each morning before putting on my foundation and it does brighten my eyes and reduce the puffiness and dark circles.  I do recommend this if you need lighter coverage.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?