BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kelly M.
Unionville
This Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller was just what I was looking for. It helped my under eye skin seem brighter and was cooling when putting on. I recommend it.
Dominique S.
I used this daily even if I didn't wear a full face of make up that day. It's so quick and covers really well. It is a bit watery so if you like having a thicker coverage theb this isn't for you but other than that, it was awesome. I use this as part of my daily routine now!
I did noticed a bit of a difference but i really don't have that much of dark circles anyway. good affordable product gentle to the skin good for sleepless teenagers not for anyone with big undereye dark circles I would buy it again but you wil not get drastic results from it.
Emily S.
I use this product intermittently and it works decently to cover up my heavy dark circles under my eyes. I was not disappointed because it was only supposed to brighten the area, i just wish it covered them up a little more so I didn't have to pile on extra amounts of makeup.
I use this product on a daily basis. It not only gives my skin extra coverage it also moisturizes and adds a nice glow to it. This bb cream gives the skin a very natural look. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Ammara T.
I started using this under my eyes at night and in the morning before putting on makeup. It acted as a light concealer base for my foundation and concealer to go over it. I somehow mananged to lose this in a week so didn't get to fully use it for it to show best results.
Gullu K.
I use this daily under my eyes as a colour corrector before I go in with concealer to give me a flawless no-under-eye bags appearance. On weekends when I wear less makeup I can get away with just this on and look much more awake & refreshed. I love the cooling sensation.
I like this product because you can always bring it anywear, and the feeling when you used it on your pufft eyes, it has a cold and refreshing feeling underneath your eyes.
Karen K.
London , ON
This was great to help me with my dark under eye circles! I use it every morning before I apply my make up. the metal roller ball helped my eyes look and feel refreshed!
Chloe R.
Fantastic product! Brought it for those days when you haven't slept and you have bags under your eyes bigger than Mary Poppins bog. Was extremely gentle on the skin and very effective after a couple of uses. highly recommend to others especially those night owls.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.