BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Mubzyyy K.
The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti-dark-circle eye roller has a slim packaging ,the product itself is lightweight,travel friendly amd easy to carry or pop in handbag. I always use this product in the morning,the roller just swipe it across underneath my eyes and over time it has helped reduce my under eye dark circles, i use this in my skincare routine every day,i love this product !!!
Donna B.
Windsor, Ontario
This eye roller worked fairly well for me. It was good at concealing the dark circles that I have under my eye's, but it didn't hold up all day long like I would have liked it to do.
Ella W.
Absolutely love this product!! Such a light weight formular, smooth, silky texture. Its extremely hard for my to find products that last all day and stay in place without having to use other products to help assist. I have an oily eye area but that didnt affect this product what so ever. Lasted all day without me having to do any touch ups for at least 10 hours, didnt have to use any aiding products and worked amazingly on its own. A lot of people have also noticed an extremely visable dofference since I started using yhis product. 100000/10 and i definitely recommend to everyone that I know and can.
Niranjana K.
Dubai
For anyone who knows me, I'm very insecure about my dark circles and have plenty of it hide (yay, lucky me!). Yes so I have tried way too many commercial products and Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller was one amongst them. Having fallen for all the hype behind this product, I was very much intrigued to try this product out.

However, as usual it was all false promises. This product did nothing at all to my under eyes, it did not even have a good moisturizing effect upon application. Not worth the money at all!
Erika C.
Kind of disappointed on this product, It didn't reduce the darkness under my eyes and though it has a very calming feeling when applied, I break out on the sides of my eyes after I woke up.
Sasha M.
Leighton Buzzard, ['', '', '']
Being a long time sufferer of ridiculously pale skin and dark circles; I tried this to ease the harshness of my face and make it look like I do sleep. It definitely works, I was pleased with the concealer and there was a noticeable difference even when I wasn't using it that the circles had gone down. One of the main things I was pleased with, was that it wasn't too dark for my skin; a lot of eye concealers I feel go a bit orangey on my skin as they're for generalised skin tones. My only gripe would be the creasing after a while - but this can easily be rectified with a concealer before use.
aljane 🦄.
Abudhabi, Abu dhabi
I used this eye roll on before and the ease of usage is superb. Like in 1 swipe you can have the right amount of product under your eye. Effectivity wise, I've noticed it lightens up the under eye but you need to use it long term so be really religious in using it. You can use it morning and evening for maximum effect. However, personally, I think I need a stronger one since I have bad dark circles because I stay up so late nowadays. But what I like about this is that it's not sticky and absorbs easily on the skin.
member-e3899
Product was fantastic! It cleared up the dark circles under my eyes right away. It was very smooth and the application process was very easy to use and understand. Would defiantly purchase product again.
Caroline C.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Northumberland
The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller does exactly what it says on the tin. I found it did help to reduce the dark circles from around my eyes, however it did take quite a few applications to see any improvement. If you want fast acting results you would be better off looking at another brand, if not I would recommend this product.
Kelly P.
I really struggle to get enough sleep, work at a computer all day and don't drink enough water. The bags under my eyes are really dark and noticable, when wearing make up I have to use at least 3 layers under my eyes to try and conceal them.

I purchased the Garnier product. It does seem to work. I compared this to the clinque one and Garnier seems to work better with the puffiness however, the darkness it still there..

I stumbled upon a l'oreal product while out shopping which was only around £8 and since using the l'oreal garnier sadly has been thrown in the draw.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.