Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
While this product did help with puffiness I didn't notice any brightening of the under eye area. I do think that it's a bit pricey for a drug store brand. I've only used the roller for the durration of the contents and don't plan to buy it again.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my boyfriend had a little tube of this. When you wake up in the morning after a long night, this little baby will have you feeling perky and lifted if you catch my drift. I like the cooling sensation it gives also. A good product. 4 stars!
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
I liked the feel of the product. It felt refreshing. I honestly did not see any improvement in the area. Was gentle around the eye area. The scent was minimal. The pricing was ok. Sometimes I felt like no product was coming out of the roller ball
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this little magic wand I use it every single morning I have extremely fair skin and as a single mom never get enough sleep it blends in perfectly with my skin tone and is refreshing first thing in the morning. I Highly highly recommend it.
Neha A.
Neha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I found this cream just alright. I have very dark circles under my eyes and was looking for something that would reduce them and allow better concealer coverage. This product did not do that however it did have a cooling and moisturizing effect.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
I move that this product has a teeny bit of coverage. I've only ever purchased this product once before (the regular eye roller) but I'm still always impressed at the results of such an affordable product. It's refreshing, easy to use and works!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
This under eye dark circle eye roller does exactly what it's supposed to do. It provides nourishment to the gentle eye area to give it a lifted, firmed, more toned appearance and it dramatically improves the darkness of under eye circles as well!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Can't believe I have ever lived without this glorious product. I love the packaging. Its my favorite color . the product itself has made me repurchase again and again. Plus the price is a bonus. Its cheap but the product is such a good quality.
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
Manchester, NH
This is the only product that seems to immediately reduce under eye puffiness. The packaging makes the product easy to apply. This product is easy to purchase at Target or CVS. I would recommend this product to others with under eye puffiness.
candice s.
candice s.
This lil guy is awesome, removed my dark circles quickly, it worked the more you use it the better it gets. bought at wal-mart. love the roll on applicator, gentle on the skin, makes everything look better, I have recommended it to my mother
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??