BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product gives you that frightening feeling under your eye and also makes your under I look more awake... what I really like about it is almost like a concealer but it has an anti wrinkle for your under eye it's amazing
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff is a holy grail out the wazoo!! it is so gentle on the under eye skin especially in the morning after a long night or a restless sleep. it really helps to cool the under eye and leave them looking replenished and soft!!
Sumiya C.
Cicero, IL
Nice product. Feels good on my skin but didn't get rid of dark circles. It did lighten the apprence a little bit but I changed other things in my diet too such as drinking a lot of water. So I can't just give all credit to roller.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I loved this product. It is so refreshing, I love the roller as its cold and soothing on my eyes. Its best to fan the serum and watch the dark circles gradually disappear. If using this product make sure that the product is dry.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really do like this product. The tint is subtle. The only negative is that if it gets IN your eyes (which is easy to do) it stings real bad. I used it while I was in grad school and it seemed to keep all signs of stress away!
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Ramona W.
Blanchester, OH
I actually tried this out . It was something that I would have not bought because I really didn't think it would work. I was at Wal-Mart,and seen it. I can't believe how well it worked. The bags under my,eyes have disappeared.
Arshena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used about every face lotion and mask and ext garnier has this seems to work really well I enjoyed this product just make sure when buying a product it targets specifically what your skin need all around great product
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?