Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Carina S.
Carina S.

This is just ok. I use this also on pimples, and under my eye. It covers a little, but you can see my dark circles a litte bit. I don't think my dark circles have been better, since i started using this. I think it does an okey job , to cover pimples, but thats it.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX

Say no to dark circles!! Hate dark circles but this product bought from walmart is a must buy for anyone who has dark under eyes. Nice packaging, neatly packed, very gentle on skin not harsh at all! Would recommend to any one ! Even just to radiate the under eyes.
Ami J.
Ami J.
Newcastle upon Tyne

Very hydrating on the delicate skin around my eyes. It's tinted too so it provides a light coverage for those pesky dark circles.
The product is excellent value for money as a little really does go a long way.
For an extra soothing feel, I keep mine in the fridge!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Toronto, Ontario

It's a unique concept but I don't think I could continuously use it. It felt nice going on, cool and soothing and it had a tint to it for coverage on the bags under the eyes.
I love Garnier products, this particular one is simply not for me. Too much commitment :(
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, California

Lo amo su aplicador es perfecto por que el producto no se contagia de nada y lo puede poner el tus ojos fácilmente prueba lo te encantara
I love your applicator is perfect because the product is not spread from nothing and can easily put your eyes you'll love test
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA

This eye roller keeps me looking bright-eyed all day. i love how it gets rid of my dark circles due to my lack of sleep from busy schedules. it definately works! I bought this online. I will definately buy again and totally recommend to anyone who has eye trouble.
Selina G.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA

This product is amazing. not to mention its very affordable. it does a great job in removing dark circles. its also very gentle and smooth on my skin. Its very effective. I'm loving the results i get from this product. highly recommend this if you have dark circles
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Louisville

I use this in the mornings before I apply my makeup and it works pretty well. It covers the dark circles and is easy to apply.. the only drawback are the shades are a little dark for my very light skin and it's kind of pricey. It does its job with a little effort.
Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA

I love using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle Eye Roller! It's light and effective. I like to keep my eye creams in the refrigerator to add to the soothing effect. The roller is also convenient to keep in your purse for over night or travel.
ana o.
ana o.

I have freckles so I can never seem to find a cover up. So I gave up. But the darkness around my eyes drives me crazy! I reluctantly tried this and am so grateful! It covers my darkness around my eyes perfectly! I would recommend this to anyone with dark circles!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.