BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't believe I have ever lived without this glorious product. I love the packaging. Its my favorite color . the product itself has made me repurchase again and again. Plus the price is a bonus. Its cheap but the product is such a good quality.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
This under eye dark circle eye roller does exactly what it's supposed to do. It provides nourishment to the gentle eye area to give it a lifted, firmed, more toned appearance and it dramatically improves the darkness of under eye circles as well!
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
Manchester, NH
This is the only product that seems to immediately reduce under eye puffiness. The packaging makes the product easy to apply. This product is easy to purchase at Target or CVS. I would recommend this product to others with under eye puffiness.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA
Feels really good, but the coloring is all wrong. But I am very pale, like Snow White pale! So light was too dark for me, defiantly didn't help with underage circles. But feels really cooling. I think I would like the none tinted one better.
candice s.
candice s.
This lil guy is awesome, removed my dark circles quickly, it worked the more you use it the better it gets. bought at wal-mart. love the roll on applicator, gentle on the skin, makes everything look better, I have recommended it to my mother
Alheli A.
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX
For a long time, I was very unsure of my dark circles. Each corrector was used under dry eyes and grayish and it just looked so unnatural. This product is definitely my Holy Grail, because it is very light but gives an incredible coverage.
Susana O.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
I have gotten awesome results after a while using it. Super easy-to-use has a great coverage. You will no longer have dark circles in your eyes anymore. It totally woth the price since you sre getting a high quality and truly good results
pa l.
pa l.
Garnier Nutittioniste skin renew anti datk circle eye roller fid not do anything for me. I bought it to help with my dark circles. I used it for 2-3 weeks and threw itvaway. Nut i do like the cool feeling under my eyes diring application.
Kristan J.
Kristan J.
Columbus, IN
Love this stuff. The roller stays cool which feels great on tired eyes. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind. Results are noticing pretty quickly. Affordable and readily available at most local stores I have been to.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Algonquin
This product was quote refreshing and felt great to apply. Very gentle on the eye area. As someone who suffers from kind of prominent dark circles I down feel that it helped much in reducing them. Hid them well. But no long term effects.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??