BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Ciera B.
I find this product to be affordable and it does help with dark circles. The packaging is easy to use, user friendly. I am not sure if I would purchase this again, but I think personally I just need something stronger when it come to relieving dark circles. For minimal darkness, from exhaustion, this is a good tool though
Catherine R.
I just started using this and I would say I am satisfied with the result. As a busy mom of 3 young children, I normally sleep late and wake up early. I tried this to see if the dark ring in my eyes will go away. It's a work in progress (I hope). I'm giving it a 4 star for now just because I'm not 100% satisfied yet.
megan b.
Port Allen, LA
This product is great! When used with a beauty blender it blends so well under the eyes and in the areas where a little more redness shows. The roll on eye cream is cool to the skin and has great coverage. It does not sit in the wrinkles and clump from what I have noticed. Would recommend this product to everyone
Miki P.
Richmond, VA
Love this eye roller. The roller ball feels cool on my under eyes. I roll it on in the morning to wake up and refresh my eyes. Because it's got a bit of a tint, If I'm in a pinch I use in not only on my under eyes but along the sides of my nose and mouth where I have some redness. One of my go-to products!
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
I can't say this works any more than a regular concealer. It is a fairly dark tint for my fair skin..however blended out it doesn't seem bad. I didn't like how it layered with make-up. It is best to be worn alone.  I would like this product more if it were a true light shade, not light-medium.
Chelsea D.
The thing I loved about this product was the fact that I could use as a concealer for emergencies! It's got a good amount of juice in it so it lasts a while. I usually used this to make me look more awake and it did wonders! It's not too bad on the price and can be found practically everywhere!
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
This is my go to for concealer...sounds weird. I started using it for under my eyes and it worked wonders. Then I decided to use it as a concealer one day and I’ve been using it ever since. I might switch to a different concealer though because I heard that Garnier isn’t the best for your skin..
Krista B.
This has been one of my favorite "concealers" for a long time now! It's definitely NOT intended to be a full coverage type of concealer but it's incredible for a natural look! I love how light it is and it's got a beautiful brightening effect! I've gotten all of my girlfriends hooked on this one!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I truly do not feel like this product is worth the price tag nor is it anything but a liquid concealer. A DIY with coffee caffeine is much more effective. I used this product years ago in my early 30s but could not remember the results. I will not repurchase. May work well with other skin types.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.