BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
candice s.
candice s.
This lil guy is awesome, removed my dark circles quickly, it worked the more you use it the better it gets. bought at wal-mart. love the roll on applicator, gentle on the skin, makes everything look better, I have recommended it to my mother
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA
Feels really good, but the coloring is all wrong. But I am very pale, like Snow White pale! So light was too dark for me, defiantly didn't help with underage circles. But feels really cooling. I think I would like the none tinted one better.
Alheli A.
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX
For a long time, I was very unsure of my dark circles. Each corrector was used under dry eyes and grayish and it just looked so unnatural. This product is definitely my Holy Grail, because it is very light but gives an incredible coverage.
Susana O.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
I have gotten awesome results after a while using it. Super easy-to-use has a great coverage. You will no longer have dark circles in your eyes anymore. It totally woth the price since you sre getting a high quality and truly good results
pa l.
pa l.
Garnier Nutittioniste skin renew anti datk circle eye roller fid not do anything for me. I bought it to help with my dark circles. I used it for 2-3 weeks and threw itvaway. Nut i do like the cool feeling under my eyes diring application.
Kristan J.
Kristan J.
Columbus, IN
Love this stuff. The roller stays cool which feels great on tired eyes. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind. Results are noticing pretty quickly. Affordable and readily available at most local stores I have been to.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Algonquin
This product was quote refreshing and felt great to apply. Very gentle on the eye area. As someone who suffers from kind of prominent dark circles I down feel that it helped much in reducing them. Hid them well. But no long term effects.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the worst dark circles ever and this takes them away right away it's literally a miracle dark circle roller ! I have been using this for 1 year already and will continue to buy it . It's about $8 . So it's worth giving it a try .
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it helps with my dark circles and the metal roller is cold on the skin that helps aid in firming the skin! I have bought this several times and always works great for me, that friends of mine have went out and bought it too!
Candice J.
Candice J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This goes on so smoothly under my eyes and definitely covers my circles although it doesn't seem to last all day like i would like but it does cover them up for a bit and it i set it its good for a bit. I love the roller ball of it also.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??