BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1977)
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
My favorite eye roller ever!!! The tint makes for a perfect "no makeup, makeup day." Gives just enough coverage AND has active ingredients to reduce the sign of dark circles! And the roller ball makes it very soothing on the eyes.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
I have dark circles and also bags on my eyes. Thanks to this product my dark circles have been reducing. It's a nice packaging. It's a good value. I bought it in walgreens. It's perfect, I wouldn't change anything.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
I like the easy roll-on packaging. Super easy to apply. I've bought this product too many times. Good value and not pricey at all. I found it effective and eye brightening. One of my favorite drugstore products.
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY
I love this product. I've sworn by it for YEARS. I will always spend any amount of money to keep this in my makeup bag. It delivers quick results, my dark circles appeared better after about a week of using it.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
I LOVE this stuff! It really has helped fade my dark circles and tightened up the area. I use this daily and I keep it in the fridge so it gives a cooling effect under my eyes! I have recommended this to friends!
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
I've used this product for years now and it's a great eye rollar at an affordable price. I can noticeably see a difference after using it every morning. My dark circles and puffiness are beginning to decrease.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is great for making the under of your eyes brighter. However if you rub your eyes and get into your eyes it will burn your eyes like nothing that you ever felt before. Otherwise it was effective.
Courtney H.
Lewisville
I really enjoyed how well this worked. It felt great on my eyes. Especially after freshly washing my face. However I do wish it worked a little faster. It did work, just maybe not as quick as I liked. I bought it from Walmart, and it was inexpensive. I will probably purchase again.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
For tired mornings, this eye roller is my secret weapon. I sometimes throw it in my purse when I know I'm in for a long day at work. It blends perfectly with my foundation and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Omarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was staying up late, had these dark circles I needed to get rid of. I got the Garnier roller &I it worked nicely!price was good! Value for my money. I bought it at Rite Aid & would buy it again for sure!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.