Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY

I will try anything for my dark circles under my eyes. So far almost nothing has helped. This feels good going on, and you can feel it tightening as it dries, but that's about it. I haven't noticed any improvement. I think I'll try something else next time.
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Jupiter, FL

This product actually removed my dark circles and reduced puffiness at the same time. I use it every morning when I wake up. I got it at my local pharmacy and I keep going back for more. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has stubborn dark circles.
Nicole Marie S.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA

I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I feel like it does help my look more awake. The color can tend to err on the lighter side, and sometimes I wonder if it's really blending well. But I love the cooling metal tip and the formula is easy to blend!
Stella M.
Stella M.

I was disappointed with this product. It didn't conceal my dark circles at all. I think this product is for light dark circles, if that makes sense. If you have deep dark circles like me don't waste your money. You will have to use another concealer anyways.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL

I'm not exactly sure if this product works on me yet? I've used it a few times and don't see the circles decreasing. But maybe I'm looking too hard. This gentle roller is cool on the skin and easy to use, but like I said I'm not exactly sure it's worth it.
Mudita M.
Mudita M.
Lombard, IL

Helps reduce puffiness and it feels fresh after applying this over your eyes. However, I did not find any reduction in dark circles. I had bought it at a local drugstore. It comes at an affordable price compared  to other products with similar claims.
Susan F.
Susan F.

Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Andreina V.
Andreina V.

I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for the past two years and use it every single day as part of my skincare/beauty routine. It provides you with just the right amount of coverage if you want to go for a 'i woke up like this' look.
Typhani H.
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN

I was using an E.L.F under eye product, but saw little improvement. The roller on this seems to have a cooling effect. This is essential for me due to horrid allergies. I loved it and quickly added this to my skin routine. Anot her bonus is that it lasts.
Justine A.
Justine A.

I love this eye roller. It is so easy to use compared to a jar of eye cream. I like to keep it in the fridge and it helps depuff the eyes that way. It is really inexpensive. It was my first time trying it and I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.