Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Green Cv Spgs, FL

The garnier skinactive clearly brighter eye roller is a decent product. The roller does brighten up the eye area, however the downfall for me was that the results didn't last. I saw right away a huge difference in my dark circles, and it made me look very awake and bright. However, I noticed within about 40 minutes my dark circles were already starting to appear again. It did what it claimed but the results were extremely short term. I would recommend using this maybe right before taking pictures, or just keep it in your purse to use throughout the day.
Sally L.
Sally L.

I LOVE this product -- it's quick, easy, and effective! I don't often wear foundation or any similar types of products day-to-day as I don't usually spend much time on my makeup. Therefore, I was looking for a product that would eliminate my under eye circles and make me look more refreshed. This does just that, plus the consistency is such that you can easily blend it out to fade into the rest of your skin. It covers nicely and is lightweight, so it looks and feels natural. Definitely would recommend as an affordable alternative to other products!
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA

I hate writing bad reviews, but here this goes. I actually love the product, it's great at covering up under eye circles and it blends like a dream. The packaging and applicator are my main problems. I understand the concept of it, and it is cooling and refreshing to use. However I have to fight with it every time I use it to get any product. This has been happening since it was brand new, so it isn't the case of being almost empty. I wish I could rate this higher, but a great product that stays trapped in the applicator just doesn't workout well.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Starkville , MS

In terms of just covering the dark discoloration, it works virtually instantly, but it seems more like a concealer than a corrective tool. I use it almost every day, and love that it covers my dark circles, but I don't know that I'm seeing it reverse the appearance of the dark circles over the long-term. (This may have been my own misconception as well.) It does need to be be set with a power because it's such a thin, liquid formula. That said, I still use it everyday whether I'm wearing all-over foundation or not not, because it blends so well.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX

This stuff is so great! I have insanely dark, purple, shaded dark circles that are getting more lined, so it's getting harder and harder to cover them well. I can't say this stuff actually reduced the circles, but it is a really impressive, thin (very thin!) but high-coverage consistency and covers really well without being cakey. I still add more concealer on top, but this is a great first layer. It's also what I reach for when I get out of the shower and don't want to put makeup back on, but don't want people to see my dark circle horror show!
Annabelle H.
Annabelle H.
Lancaster, CA

I was really skeptical about buying this product at first, but figured it was worth a shot. As mom to a 3 month old teething baby, and still finishing out high school, I'm very willing to try out new products to help with my dark circles. After the first 2 or 3 days I didn't notice much difference. I told myself I'd try it out a couple more days to give it a fair chance. By the sixth day, I started to see a significant change. After a few more weeks I was honestly amazed at the difference. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

This product not only covers my dark circles, but the caffeine in it gets rid of my dark circles slightly when I'm not wearing anything. And slightly is better than nothing. I also bought the slightly darker shade for my boyfriend and he uses it to hide his circles when he only gets a few hours of sleep so he looks good for clients. So get some for your boyfriends if they have under eye problems as well. I never notice when he's wearing it, even though he feels self conscience when he has to wear it.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC

This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL

Must have in my makeup arsenal at all times!! Everyone loves Multi-Tasking products (at least I do). The Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a 2-in-1 it covers dark circles and also concealer!! It has Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments that instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. I stash my roller in the fridge, for some reason the cold feels extra amazing to my eyes and so refreshing when it is so sweltering hot out
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN

I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.