BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
For a no make up look this may be good because it has sheer to light coverage. I do not struggle from dark circles under my eyes but this still did not cover anything. It may be nice for people who don’t wear much make up. The application is nice because it’s cooling and applies smoothly.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I use this under my makeup almost everyday. It is so creamy and smooth and covers any dark circles I may have. I am a mother and not always bright eyed and bushy tailed and this product helps me look like I got a full 8+ hours of sleep. It also doesn’t crease under my makeup.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I used to love this product but not sure if the formula changed or if my expectations have gotten higher. I do enjoy the cooling feeling of the roller applicator, but don’t feel this product does a great job covering the bags under my eyes and does not have a lot of staying power.
Coral R.
Santa Cruz
I just bought this a few months ago for the first time and have been struggling with dark eye circles basically my whole life. I use it EVERY DAY before I put on my concealer and it works WONDERS! Brightens that area perfectly and the metal roller ball feels so cool to the touch and wakes up my eyes!
Allison P.
I have really dark circles under my eyes, and this is my favorite concealer I’ve found so far! I love how smoothly it goes on. The roller ball makes it easy to apply. My only con is that the product is a little thin, so I have to leave it on for about 10 minutes to let it thicken up before I rub it in. Overall though, I love it!
Kristen G.
Lebanon
I have always suffered from dark circles and am still searching for the perfect under eye cream to help. Then I came across this- I use it every morning as a part of my routine. It does a great job hiding those pesky dark circles and the price is great for a product that lasts!
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
Oh I love this stuff. I have always had really dark under eyes, but this was a good, cheap solution to that problem. I love that it's a roll-on product so it never comes into contact with my fingers, and the metal ball is soothing on your sensitive undereye skin. I use twice a day, and I have noticed a difference. HOWEVER, I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING THE CLEAR ONE OVER THE TINTED ONE. I have super fair skin so the tinted one was too hard to blend under my pale makeup, and it looked orange. Had to return it. But I definitely recommend the clear one!
Michelle V.
New Jersey
I like this product for my more natural makeup days because it has a tint to it! I would say this has light coverage. If I want more coverage I will add concealer over top and it still looks good. I also like the applicator because when you first apply the rollerball to the under eye area it is cooling and makes you feel like it is erasing your dark circles instantly even if it isn’t! I do not notice any long term results for minimizing my dark circles but I like this more as a lightweight, light coverage concealer product rather than an eye treatment product!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I never like this product. The roller makes my puffy eyes more worst because of the rolling motion you have to apply during application. Skin under the eyes should be treated delicately because the skin are thin and sensitive. I just did not see any improvement from this product
Molly V.
Missoula
This product has a slight tint which does help reduce the appearance of dark circles. I don’t know how much it helped to reduce dark circles over time. It seems more like a quick fix. I would recommend this product to put under foundation to help conceal dark circles but not as a permanent solution.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.