BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1979)
Alicia B.
Ironwood
I absolutely love this product. The metal rolling ball really cools and soothes under your eyes. It is worth the money you pay for it. The product is very gentle on my skin and I use it before bed and before I apply makeup. I buy and recommend this too and for my friends all of the time.
Sam O.
If the undertone in this coloring was a little less yellow I would love this product so much. I love wearing this even without a base or any make up on. It wakes up my eyes and makes me look like I am well hydrated and rested.
Jessica M.
Ovid, NY
I am lucky enough to have genetics that have blessed me with thin purple skin under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get. I have used this product since high school (2007) to try to cover them up. I will say that it blends nicely, regardless of whether I am tan from summer sun or pasty in the winter. The only downside, it doesn't last all day. It will rub off, and build up in the lines around your eyes (smile lines) over the course of the day.
Paulina P.
Calexico
Yes this works perfectly for my dark spots! I really do think it does the magic! I notice a difference in my eyes after using it for 1 week my dark under eyes aren't as dark anymore.will plan to buy this when I run out
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I used to SWEAR by this product, but now I am so-so about it. It’s not bad, but it’s not great either. It’s basically just a super light concealer. There are better products that do the same thing on the market now.
Amanda W.
Neenah
This eye prep is so amazing! It definitely helps me get rid of my dark circles that are actually very dark and reddish purple. This has helped brighten my undereyes and make it so I don’t have to cake on concealer!
Alexis G.
Didn’t work that great for me. Would have been better if cold and not sticky texture. My eyes feel glued together. A little pricey But does last long. Could be more cooling and calming but effective to work.
Samantha G.
Chicago
I use this product daily and it has not appeared to really make any difference. However, since it is tinted, it is great to throw in my purse to quickly cover dark undereye circles when I am at work or out.
Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
This roller is awesome at eliminating dark under eye circles, however, for being someone that doesn’t wear much makeup, I have a hard time blending the color that comes out of the roller into my skin.
Naidelyn V.
It mainly worked for the puffiness under my eye instead of the dark circles . I have severe dark circles so many things do not work for my under eye . I will say it is a very hydrating product though.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.