BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
In terms of just covering the dark discoloration, it works virtually instantly, but it seems more like a concealer than a corrective tool. I use it almost every day, and love that it covers my dark circles, but I don't know that I'm seeing it reverse the appearance of the dark circles over the long-term. (This may have been my own misconception as well.) It does need to be be set with a power because it's such a thin, liquid formula. That said, I still use it everyday whether I'm wearing all-over foundation or not not, because it blends so well.
Annabelle H.
Lancaster, CA
I was really skeptical about buying this product at first, but figured it was worth a shot. As mom to a 3 month old teething baby, and still finishing out high school, I'm very willing to try out new products to help with my dark circles. After the first 2 or 3 days I didn't notice much difference. I told myself I'd try it out a couple more days to give it a fair chance. By the sixth day, I started to see a significant change. After a few more weeks I was honestly amazed at the difference. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle B.
This product not only covers my dark circles, but the caffeine in it gets rid of my dark circles slightly when I'm not wearing anything. And slightly is better than nothing. I also bought the slightly darker shade for my boyfriend and he uses it to hide his circles when he only gets a few hours of sleep so he looks good for clients. So get some for your boyfriends if they have under eye problems as well. I never notice when he's wearing it, even though he feels self conscience when he has to wear it.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have in my makeup arsenal at all times!! Everyone loves Multi-Tasking products (at least I do). The Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a 2-in-1 it covers dark circles and also concealer!! It has Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments that instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. I stash my roller in the fridge, for some reason the cold feels extra amazing to my eyes and so refreshing when it is so sweltering hot out
Rocio C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite product!! I began using this when I was 15 and I am now 21 and still use this every time I do my makeup! I believe this is what has kept me from getting dark under eyes/bags because I have always used this and don't have that problem. It has a great cooling sensation which is perfect especially in the mornings. I will continue using this product and it lasts a very long time perfect to even out color on the lids as well!
Melissa A.
Costa Mesa, CA
My absolute fave! After applying my skincare and primer, this is the first thing I grab when starting my make up routine every morning. The coolness of the roller ball is exactly what I need to wake me up in the AM! I don't typically like to wear heavy concealer under my eyes since I wear contacts and tend to be sensitive to products applied in that area - but this provides the perfect amount of lightweight coverage without irritating my eyes.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have tried garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller and i really didn't care for it. i just could get use to the roller concept because i have always used the cream. after i had applied it, it absorbed nicely and i didn't have any side effect. i have sensitive skin and normally have issues with some creams. this can be purchased just about anywhere and it is very reasonably priced but like i said it just wasn't for me.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dark circles were once the bane of my existence. Often I was mistaken for the walking undead. Small children clung to their mothers in fear. My dog would hide behind the sofa and the cat would hiss in primal fear...until I discovered this fountain of youth! Upon first use my hefty bags of dead looking groceries retreated and I was once again looking as though I belong to the living. I cannot recommend this product enough.
WebM D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an issue with dark under eye circles and have tried everything. I loved this immediately. I use this in my everyday makeup routine. The cool temperature of the roller ball refreshes baggy, tired eyes. A light color corrector is applied simply by running the applicator under your eyes. It soothes and camouflages at the same time. Works great under makeup or even alone to give a natural look without the dark circles.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
This is so effective and seriously anyone who has an issue with under eye dark circles or need to clear up those effects of a long night of fun and adventure well this can help out with the dark circle immediately! I saw an immediate change to how well my makeup applied and even how long the coverage lasted throughout the day with this as part of my preprep to my daily makeup routine, I even use it before bed at night!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?