BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Madeline L.
After using it for a little over 3 weeks I didn’t notice a difference. The only thing I liked about this product was the applicator. The metal roller ball made application smooth & gave a cooling feeling under the eye. I gave it another shot, this time using it consecutively for 4 weeks and still nothing. Not a product I would purchase again.
Kristen G.
Lebanon
I have always suffered from dark circles and am still searching for the perfect under eye cream to help. Then I came across this- I use it every morning as a part of my routine. It does a great job hiding those pesky dark circles and the price is great for a product that lasts!
Korinna M.
Vernon, FL
I just recently got this product because I couldn’t tolerate my dark circles anymore. This product saved me from looking tired every day. I am not much of a make up wearer but I sure do love this product. It blends well and feels like I am not wearing any make up! I love this product and I recommend it to anyone that suffers from dark circles under eyes!! Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I never like this product. The roller makes my puffy eyes more worst because of the rolling motion you have to apply during application. Skin under the eyes should be treated delicately because the skin are thin and sensitive. I just did not see any improvement from this product
Molly V.
Missoula
This product has a slight tint which does help reduce the appearance of dark circles. I don’t know how much it helped to reduce dark circles over time. It seems more like a quick fix. I would recommend this product to put under foundation to help conceal dark circles but not as a permanent solution.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
I have dark circles all of the time thanks to genetics and insomnia. I use this with my tinted moisturizer when I need a light coverage every day look. It cools and calms to help get rid of morning puffiness too. The best part though-it can be found at most drugstores and is relatively inexpensive. Triple win in my book. Here is a picture of how well it covers! I have no other concealer on under my eyes!
laura A.
battle creek, MI
I like this product because of the little round ball at the tip of it I'm not sure if the product inside really does much but I do like to keep mine in the refrigerator and the little metal ball that you roll underneath your eyes helps with deep huffing and Circa bringing increase circulation to the area and helps with under-eye darkness and puffiness so I don't know if I'd recommend this product per say it I know you can find the roller balls simply by themselves which is where I'm going to look for one
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
This is my favorite thing from Garnier and I think it’s been discounted but it’s great for under eye concealer. It matches my skin great and lasts all day and doesn’t crease. I love this stay and will continue to purchase as long as I can find it!
Gabrielle C.
Junction City, KS
I will say that I don't have intense dark circles, but once in a blue moon I will have those days when I wake up and have huge dark circles under my eyes. It's probably from all the studying and homework from college but it happens to a lot of people. This is really the only product I use for my dark circles and I find it very helpful. I notice the color fade away slowly but surely and it works for me. If you are looking for immediate action then this probably won't be for you (but then again it can depend on how dark your circles are). However it works and I find it to also be moisturizing which is a plus since I have dry skin. I would recommend.
Laura C.
This product is amazing, when you apply it to your eye circles it feels cold. It doesn't give you a full coverage but it works well. You just have to pat it and it will blend to your skin smoothly. I will definitely purchase it again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?