BY GARNIER #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Megan S.
Amazing product for the price! Use as part of your daily routine prior to makeup application. It goes on like a gel and is cooling and immediately gets rid of puffiness. I keep this in my handbag all the time! I saw a decrease in my dark circles as well, probably because it calmed inflammation.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I use this under my makeup almost everyday. It is so creamy and smooth and covers any dark circles I may have. I am a mother and not always bright eyed and bushy tailed and this product helps me look like I got a full 8+ hours of sleep. It also doesn’t crease under my makeup.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this product! I can use it underneath my concealer to help keep it from creasing or by itself when I’m going for a minimal makeup look. I really didn’t expect it to work as well as it does, but it’s like a miracle product. I would recommend it to anyone and it suits all skin tones!
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I used to love this product but not sure if the formula changed or if my expectations have gotten higher. I do enjoy the cooling feeling of the roller applicator, but don’t feel this product does a great job covering the bags under my eyes and does not have a lot of staying power.
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I LOVE this product!! Have been using it for several years now and wouldn't be without it. It's very natural looking, not heavy...no creasing or caking as with most concealers, even much more expensive ones! Color is perfect (unless you have darker skin). Can't say enough good things about it!!
Theadora C.
Mcallen, TX
I just love this product so much. It helps takes away the under eye from looking so tired and dead. I believe I got it at ulta. I use to use it everyday but I wear make up less now. Although it does give you that natural look. I definitely purchased it over five times
Abby A.
My skin is brighter and clearer than ever before. I was skeptical about using this product at first but I'm so glad I gave it a shot! It is my holy grail. I'm confident enough to look at my face in the mirror again. I can honestly say that 90% of my pimple scaring are gone.
Natalia S.
When i tried this the first time, i was very skeptical. But ive used it for 3 years, i will keep using this. Its gentle, the roller feels great, a little cool massage. Its effective and covers alot. I will keep using this till i die, i will keep buying. I recommend highly.
Jennifer C.
I currently using it right now. Its like a concealer for the under eyes just in a eye roller. Its good but i would recommend the other one thats green this is just a more fresher version of a concealer. If u want to permanently try to remove under eyes use the other one, I wasnt to impressed so no I wouldn’t buy again.
Kylie P.
Northfield, MN
Oh I love this stuff. I have always had really dark under eyes, but this was a good, cheap solution to that problem. I love that it's a roll-on product so it never comes into contact with my fingers, and the metal ball is soothing on your sensitive undereye skin. I use twice a day, and I have noticed a difference. HOWEVER, I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING THE CLEAR ONE OVER THE TINTED ONE. I have super fair skin so the tinted one was too hard to blend under my pale makeup, and it looked orange. Had to return it. But I definitely recommend the clear one!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.