Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
May S.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL

I have had dark circles under my eyes since my high school days, so has my mom, so has my grandmother, so I guess it is
just in my genes. I have used an array of eye products and I do really love this eye roller. It goes on quickly and just a little goes a long way. It is very light and quick and easy to apply. I use it instead of concealer when I am in a rush, literally can be applied and blended in with fingertips in less than 30 seconds. Eyes look brighter and darkness under the eyes is greatly diminished. If you have dark eye circles, this is a
great product. I have also been using an eye serum for my dark eye circles and it has really helped diminish those pesky circles
Julissa S.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is the best product ever made!!!!!!
I LOVE this product. The one that I bought actually had the puffiness and dark circles all in one. I have tried everything through out my life to cover the dark circles and nothing really worked very well. Now that I am older and have some wrinkles too, this not only covers up the darkness, but is also so refreshing. I have the sheer tint. I use it with or without make-up. Even without makeup it covers the dark circles and looks so natural. I am going to buy the non tinted one and use that at night while sleeping! Definitely try this, you won't be disappointed.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Edmond, OK

I believe in this thing! I trust this thing! I used it very lightly so it didn't cover up much my dark circles but that's because I have really bad dark circles so one concelear isn't enough for me. I had the light/medium shade which was great, a kind of orange tone so I applied that first lightly and then a yellow tone concelear to brighten up my under eye area. It's a great product, you can put layers on top or under and it doesn't cake up or becomes dry and patchy or oily. It doesn't crease if you use powder and it looks great, it's cool, amazing and it lasts a while. Truly recommend it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Always been a big fan of the Garnier products, they are super affordable and the packaging is always beautiful and products smell soo nice.
This product was recommended by a friend of mine who swears by it.
I however picked up the lightest shade (which was much to dark for my skin tone) and completely discharged the product immediately. I hate that sooo many products and brands do not cater for their public with LIGHT shades. Not everyone is 'Ivory' I am far lighter than most porcelain shades. So unfortunately in this instance this product really did not work for me.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.

I really struggle to get enough sleep, work at a computer all day and don't drink enough water. The bags under my eyes are really dark and noticable, when wearing make up I have to use at least 3 layers under my eyes to try and conceal them.

I purchased the Garnier product. It does seem to work. I compared this to the clinque one and Garnier seems to work better with the puffiness however, the darkness it still there..

I stumbled upon a l'oreal product while out shopping which was only around £8 and since using the l'oreal garnier sadly has been thrown in the draw.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Green Cove Springs, FL

The garnier skinactive clearly brighter eye roller is a decent product. The roller does brighten up the eye area, however the downfall for me was that the results didn't last. I saw right away a huge difference in my dark circles, and it made me look very awake and bright. However, I noticed within about 40 minutes my dark circles were already starting to appear again. It did what it claimed but the results were extremely short term. I would recommend using this maybe right before taking pictures, or just keep it in your purse to use throughout the day.
Sally L.
Sally L.

I LOVE this product -- it's quick, easy, and effective! I don't often wear foundation or any similar types of products day-to-day as I don't usually spend much time on my makeup. Therefore, I was looking for a product that would eliminate my under eye circles and make me look more refreshed. This does just that, plus the consistency is such that you can easily blend it out to fade into the rest of your skin. It covers nicely and is lightweight, so it looks and feels natural. Definitely would recommend as an affordable alternative to other products!
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA

I hate writing bad reviews, but here this goes. I actually love the product, it's great at covering up under eye circles and it blends like a dream. The packaging and applicator are my main problems. I understand the concept of it, and it is cooling and refreshing to use. However I have to fight with it every time I use it to get any product. This has been happening since it was brand new, so it isn't the case of being almost empty. I wish I could rate this higher, but a great product that stays trapped in the applicator just doesn't workout well.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX

This stuff is so great! I have insanely dark, purple, shaded dark circles that are getting more lined, so it's getting harder and harder to cover them well. I can't say this stuff actually reduced the circles, but it is a really impressive, thin (very thin!) but high-coverage consistency and covers really well without being cakey. I still add more concealer on top, but this is a great first layer. It's also what I reach for when I get out of the shower and don't want to put makeup back on, but don't want people to see my dark circle horror show!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS

In terms of just covering the dark discoloration, it works virtually instantly, but it seems more like a concealer than a corrective tool. I use it almost every day, and love that it covers my dark circles, but I don't know that I'm seeing it reverse the appearance of the dark circles over the long-term. (This may have been my own misconception as well.) It does need to be be set with a power because it's such a thin, liquid formula. That said, I still use it everyday whether I'm wearing all-over foundation or not not, because it blends so well.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.