BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Sophie E.
I started using this and wasn't happy as I didn't see any results. I thought as my eyes are quite dark so I believe if someone who didn't need a lot of help this product may work a bit better for them.
cassandra k.
Este producto me gusta porque con mi ritmo de trabajo siempre estoy muy muy ojerosa y cumple mis espectativas para verme bien fresca y descansada y su textura es muy fresca
Monika T.
I like the sensation on the skin, it's naturally and I feel very good then. I used it like a 2-3 days in the week when I get a shower and I go to sleep. I think that in the mornings I feel better.
Emily P.
This product has changed my no make up days drastically! I pop this on and instantly my under eyes feel rejuvenated, brighter and more plump! I couldn't do without it for those tired eye days!
clover s.
great stuff, i have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this garnier skinactive clearly brighter anti-dark-circle eye roller really helped brighten my dark circles and it smells great!
Sam J.
This is an amazing product. It got rid of my dark circles so you could hardly see them anymore. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone with bad circles, like I have.
Karoline C.

This Garnier product works great for covering up dark circles, but it also has to be fused with another product depending on the skin. For me it is not so wonderful.
AREEJ S.
Sparkbrook , ['', '', 'Birmingham ']
I tried this product about two or three months ago,i wasn't satisfied with this product as I didn't think it made any difference,instead it just stang my eyes. I wouldn't recommend this x
Leonie C.
Its super refreshing and moisturizing. The gel absorbs quickly and leaves my under eyes feeling super soft! Plus i can definitely tell a difference regarding my dark circles under my eyes
Aisling m.
brighten up my eyes and made me look less tired! Great for price as well! Takes a few days for it to really start to notice the difference and consistent use, but would 100% buy again!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.