BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Arielle R.
cainta
I love this product because the applicator is a roller which relaxes my under eyes and kind of massaging the product in for better absorption. Plus, this makes your eyes appear more lively even after a long night!
Julia R.
Fort st, BC
Easy to use, non irritating and works very well and really helps with under eye bags or dark circles . Skin feels smooth and soft as well as doesnt make my acne flare
Luisa V.
I really like how it’s feels in my skin, it’s very effective, I see the difference after a week. It’s easy to find it. The package is perfect. Really a good product.
Sjhalyna F.
3806
I think this is a verry good product! I like it!! It helps my skin so much! At the begging I thought it would be nothing but I love it!! I bought it by the kruitvat.
Kiran D.
This product really helped me to get rid of my dark circles. I specially use it when i m preparing for my exams(as i have to study late night). I will definately recommend to use this product to get rid of dark circles
Dea L.
There wasn't any obvious lightening of my undereyes but for the price, I did not expect too much. I used it twice a day for a couple of months and never had any reactions. I bought it on recommendation of online articles but will never repurchase it again.
Nagma E.
Garnier skin active clearly brighter anti dark circle eye roller does work very well...i use this every morning and it really soothes my eyes with the help of the applicator its make my puffy eyes more freshed and it did worked on my dark circles as well
megan d.
lothian, Edinburgh
I like using this because i have really bad bags and no matter what i do they do not leave! I dont think it makes much of a difference but my eyes feel more awake when i use it
Ferdous A.
I have really dark under eye circles and this has made a big impact on my appearance as it has hugely reduced the darkness around my eyes! This product is a must!
Diajeng R.
Jakarta
I love the cooling effect on my undereye from this product, kinda helped hydrate my dry patches on my under eye. But, It does nothing to my dark circle... Nothing.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?