BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Gabriela C.
Esto es lo mejor. Es super bueno para las ojeras hinchadas y obscuras tiene un rolito frio que ayuda a que baje la hinchazón de las bolsitas debajo de los ojos. Yo lo pongo en la nevera y me funciona al maximo.
Louise C.
This product is great for covering my under eye circles and I use it everyday it glides across the eye and is gentle I would repurchase this item again as it wasn't overly expensive and you got what you paid for. I would recommend this to anyone.
Maria N.
This eye roller is perfect as it's easy to use and evens out skin perfectly. I loved it as it's great with different skin types. It worked well for my dark circles and I would recommend everyone to use it.
Zeeba S.
Karnataka india
Its good product liked the product bt i didnt meet my expectation because i hav very dark under eye circles yaa its has good value price is affordable its very gentle on skin it may suit all type of skintone if want to try ? U can try because i had lot evpectation may b dint met to mark u guyzz can try say me abt u using the product😁
Yvonne D.
Glasgow, State/Province
Definitely felt like it got rid of eyebags and evened my undereye skin out a little. Very refreshing to use and made my eyes feel more awake. Gentle and soothing on the skin. Very easy to use! Used it everyday and then bought a new one!
Jully M.
New Castle , DE
Great product, really helps getting rid from dark circles. Face looks more awake and feels fresh. And the price is pretty budget. But my skin got used to it, so after a few month I'll try it once again
Holly B.
I personally didn't think this was some of Garniers best work. I have tried much better anti dark circles from Loreal and Simple. It was a bit more expensive and I think it was too much for the lack of good in the product, I love Garnier but this product just wasn't even comparable to some of there other work in my opinion.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS
I love this eye-roller. I find that it works for my under-eye dark circles. Although they are small, one lasts me aprox. a year. In the summertime I can get away with only using this as a concealer.
Tia A.
I'm so indecisive of this product, it feels great putting it on and doesn't feel to greasy but I just can't see no improvement. It may be my self confidence and concern saying nothing will help my dark circles, or it may just be that the product doesn't work well for me.
Abbie H.
Loved the idea of this product. The little ball was so cooling on the eye area. Really felt like it was doing so good: however the tint is far too strong so for someone like me with her pale skin it didn't colour match very well!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.