BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Chloe R.
Fantastic product! Brought it for those days when you haven't slept and you have bags under your eyes bigger than Mary Poppins bog. Was extremely gentle on the skin and very effective after a couple of uses. highly recommend to others especially those night owls.
Jay Jay B.
Wanganui
I love how well this product works. I have such bad dark circles under my eyes and it's hard to cover with makeup, but this product just does the trick nicely to brighten them up. Will never go anywhere with out this product
Lyndsay W.
London , ON
I like the cooling sensation of this product but found it didn't do much for my dark circles. I use it more for puffyness as the metal cooling application helps with that. Would probably purchase the untinted version next time.
Angelica S.
Indio, CA
Very cooling effect to it as you roll it under your eyes. Does have a pigmented color to it, almost like concealer. I would recommend this product if you struggle with dark under eye circles
Alba C.
Me, being a girl that always has dark circles, no matter how much sleep I get. I have tried a lot of serums and rollers for dark circles, and this one I loved it! It works perfectly for me!
I bought it in my nearest supermarket and I surely would buy it again!
dominique h.
Great product! I always use it after a long night and it really changes the way my eyes look; I look less tired and ready for a new day! It is very easy to carry in my bag so I can use it anytiit isn´t expensive, so it is definetly something I wuld buy again!
Sharon A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I bought so many of these when I went on vacation for 3 months because I was afraid I'd run out! It's extremely lightweight and doesn't crease on me at all!! I highly recommend this product :) I have the one in light and it matches me almost perfectly! I can't stress on how much I love this product, even on my really oily skin I love it! :)
Jennifer T.
honestly it was really easy to use. it made a little bit of a different but not that much. It doesn't co-operate with my skin type. It's kind of sticky and greasy but at the same time it kind of dries out your skin when you use it for a long period of time.
Sushmitaa J.
this product is awsome and gives relaxation to eyes.After 4-5 uses puffyness under eyes has decreased and firm feeling is observed.I am using it from last 4 months and found this product to be very effctive . i would love to give 4 stars to this product
Hannah M.
The garner nutritionists skin anti-aircraft dark circle eye roller work really well I've notice that my dark circles have gone down alot! Especially when I have really bad dark circles. This product will wake you up as well if it's early in the morning.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.