BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Deweni P.
I've always had extremely dark and puffy under eyes. This product exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with the results. I bought this at my local Priceline when out shopping. This was my first time using an undereye product. The results were immediate but didn't last as I wanted.
Holly N.
Kingsley, NB
i use this daily, and a little tip, if your skin is broken out it hides blemishes as well, but be sure to add a primer first, honestly used as a foundation and it gave my skin a beautiful glow
Sandhya J.
Australia
One of my friend gifted me Garnier anti dark circle eye roller . I started using it . Very good coverage. It's very liquid. And very easy to apply it . I just roll around my eyes and then blend with makeup brush. It's doesn't look cakes at all.

reetta N.
It was really cheer and I had some trouble finding the right color for me. My friend loves this product and it did feel nice on the under eye area. I'm just really pale and even the light color wasn't the best for me. I personally would not buy this again. Maybe the one without color.
Han L.
So good! I use this everyday as my under eye concealer and it covers everything while still looking super natural. Would definitely recommend as anti-aging properties are really good to have in a concealer. Good value for a superior product.
I found that although this made the skin under my eyes feel great, it didn't have an effect to noticeably remove dark circles under my eyes. It was effective in making my skin feel great but disappointing in terms of its results. It comes in great packaging and is reasonably priced.
Mallory C.
Weymouth, NS
I use this daily .. I can notice a difference as soon as I blend it !! I recommend it all the time ,, if your looking for help with dark under eyes give this a try :)
Katrina M.
This product was very affordable for the quality it delivers. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. The darkness under my eyes was concealed quite well, and lasted for the majority of the day.
Sophie K.
Derbyshire
With working long shifts on very little sleep I often have to live with huge dark circles, then I found this eye roller and feel in love with it, it does wonders on my dark circles and completely renews the skin around my eyes! Love it!!!
Zoe R.
The product it's self goes on to your under eyes very smoothly. I used this for about 2 weeks and I only seen a small difference which was only noticible to me. I would recommend this product to those who have patience but I would not recommend this if you don't have much patience.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.