BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Hajar N.
Casablanca
This product Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller help me to remove a little bit of darkness in the circle under my eyes i advice u to use it for a good results use it all the night
Vinita B.
London, ON
I used this product a lot when I was starting with makeup! It gives a cooling sensation and also provides a little bit of coverage. I would recommended this product to anyone who just needs a slight covering concealer
Barbara T.
I use this instead of concealer and it's one of my fav products ever ❤️ Usually buy mine from online , does what it says and covers under eyes circles pretty well.
Alice B.
southampton
This works so well to reduce underwhelming circles and it's so refreshing to use especially in the morning, it works so well if you also user be anti puff roll on, my only complaint would be that I hate the packaging
Nicole C.
Hampshire, Southampton
Felt fresh and left under eyes hydrated however the formula was sticky and a bit itchy. It is an easy, travel friendly idea but doesn't work very well in improving undereyes. Even thought it's drugstore it's not 100% worth it
Pauline H.
I got this as a little present from my mom. I do like it, because it's very easy to use and you can take it everywhere you go. It gives a fresh feeling so even during holidays it won't disturb. I think it's a good product but it doesn't create miracles.
Kelty G.
Ayr
I purchased this product about a week and a half ago from my local boots, I haven't really had the chance to try it out properly, however it is really gentle on the skin, I have only used it four-five times but I see good potential in this eye cream!
Isiah G.
Kingston
I personally suffer from raccoon eyes on an almost daily basis so I had to try this stuff. The application was easy enough and seemed to do a decent job but was not %100. It did the trick though for a brunch out.
Emma Cecilia S.
ullerslev
Its good.
It does something to the problem and my spots don’t show AS must AS the did before so i would buy it 100% again! I gave my mom it for christimas and she has loved it to! So i Think every Girl need this!
Anne-Fleur v.
I've used it a few times, but i really like it. It's nice for covering your dark circles. Sometimes it's a little bit too light and makes my dark circles more visible. Overall it's a great product, but i don't think i would buy it again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?