BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
miriya b.
when i was in highscool, i was a busy student and been always up late few hours before class starts just to finish final touches on my notesm my everday struggle was those puffy eyes and dark circles and i tried patting concealer underneath, it still makes it way more obcious.as an avid fan of garnier products i got pretty excited when this product first came into commercials and till ive finally purchased it. This product just looks so promising, it has Antioxidants and vitamin C that literally brightens underneathy eyes and evend out my complexion around my eye area. not ro mention that metal ball gets cold it feels great! its a contributing factor since putting something cold like ice underneath the eyes improves blood floow. Ever since i had this product till this very day, which i still purchase, i dont really have to put concealer under my eyes and worry about having those puffy eyes and baggy eyes the morning next morning. It doesnt dry or absorb immedietly thats just my concern, i have to wait for it to dry till i can put my moisturizer, foundation, etc... overall im not bothered by it. Preferably have put it before you sleep so you could wake up fresh and awake.
Bhavna G.
The creamy texture helps a lot while blending but it did little to cover my dark circles .. this product won't double up as a concealer .. as far as d product goes. .it's definitely hydrating and makes my under eye area supple
Leanne H.
Mull crescent, Irvine
Love this product, it goes on great and feels silky and hydrating for my eyes. After using this for a few weeks I can see a difference with my under eyes. I would buy this product again when mines runs out and would recommend it
jooji s.
Abha
Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller i had it as a gift and i liked it, it had a medium effect to be honest but it was good , it was packed in a cute package, it had a suitable price it’s manageable, I would actually recommend others to give it a try..
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
This brightens my under eye area perfectly. It's great to have at hand to make you look less dead when you've had little sleep or are just having a bad skin day. It lasts for a long time and doesn't spoil. I would recommend!
Maryum B.
Lahore, Punjab
I don’t really like it because it’s just not my consistency and tent to get breakouts with it and it is really not effective maybe it’s just me but yeah I am just reviewing and by no means offending anyone so yeah that’s it .
member-dc860
From last 4 years I am using this product as I have dark circles it does not reduce or clears dark circles very effectively but definitely it gives cool feeling to tired eyes thatswhy I liked this product specially very good for those who work long infront on computers. Very handy and travel friendly we can,carry thia in our purse . Overall a great product :-)
Roa H.
Al ain, Abu Dhabi
I started buying this product a couple of years back when I had to stay up long and had to cover up dark circles the next day. I bought it from a grocery store close to us and kept on getting it due to its effectiveness.
Jess B.
This product is so amazing it my favourite eye product I used it is so gentle and easy to blend I got it from my local boots store it is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to others
Marina M.
This product is ideal for people with tendency to have the "tired eye" look, because it gives you freshness, however if your dark circles are really noticeable it doesn't cover them completely. It is okay for the price it has and I would recommend trying it!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?