BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Chloe C.
This really surprised me with how immediately effective it was. It has now become part of my morning regime and I can't picture how i lived beforehand!
I think it's very good value for what it is - it is incredibly effective and lasts for ages
I think the packaging could be more environmentally friendly
Ellie-Jean L.
Leicester
This product made my eyes feel smoother and made me feel more awake in the mornings. I noticed a slight change in my dark circles myself but had comments on how much brighter my eyes looked and how awake I was looking.
Gabrielle F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have really dark circles under my eyes which I feel insecure about I found this after using lots of creams and powders and this goes on and looks so natural I finally look alive and awake....I don't even need other makeup on just when using this at times it feels enough!
Kitty M.
no me agrado tanto por como me dejo la piel grasosa y deje de usarlo, uso marcas no tan famosas para la piel grasosa pero con muy pocos resultados , ya que mi piel en momentos es grasos o reseca depende de la ocasión
Nisha S.
After using the cream for a few months now, I have noticed the changes almost immediately. My cousin actually recommended it to me and I have been using it ever since. It gives immense value for the money as it starts giving results on the first try. This is one cream that will always be my go to.
Nastia S.
I really liked the product, it really helped me since i alwaaays seem to have dark circles, wich is quite annoying. It was a good value, definitly worth it. It was surely effective, even tough it could be better. Yes, it really helps, I'm happy with the results, even tough it could have been better.
Hannah S.
Chepstow, Monmouthshire
Being a student, dark circles are something that has become a steady part of my look in the past year or so. I was pleasantly surprised when I used this product to find that it really does tackle dark circles and I will definitely be using it as it's so easy to use.
Will definitely be buying more!
Chanie W.
United Kingdom
I have been using this product for a coupe of years now. I like the the tip where it rolls on, there just a sufficient amount. It does over due it. I feel like it does make a difference. Plus it is long lasting.
irene R.
Hola muy buenas
He usado este producto durante más de un año y es aconsejable aal cien por cien. Su textura se funde perfectamente en el contorno de mis ojos y cubre muy bien las ojeras además es de larga duración lo pongo por la mañana y dura hasta el final de la tarde seguiré usándolo sin dudar
Gezna P.
Pretoria
This is great for anyone who works light nights and has to look presentable the next day. I found that it started working a week or so after I began using it. It really refreshes your skin and makes it wake up for those early mornings after late nights.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.